Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues (6119 Views)

Woman Mistakes Super Glue For Eye Drops, Seals Eyelids Shut / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad / Wedding Rings In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by hotangel2(f): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2005
terry:

you are less than 18 how is that real

because where i got mine done, was not rated. Besides the dude didn't care. wink cheesy
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by terry(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2005
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm state of TEXAS , gosh you gat to be joking
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by hotangel2(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2005
That Texas for you hun. Joking?? I don't waste my time on stuffs like that. smiley
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2005
i'd like a piercing on my navel and also a tatoo....and i think it definately rocks! whoo
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by terry(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2005
nice
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Trooper(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2005
Piercings are very sexy ! Like my tattoos
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Oracle(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2005
well there are mixed feelings about piercing
well it makes some girlz look beautiful anyway
but somtimes itz nasty well let girls do whateva they want
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by hotangel2(f): 4:14am On Dec 19, 2005
It's nasty when a girl with extra muffins pierce her tummy.. That's like.. nahh nahhh nahh!
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by snazzydawn(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2005
well,I used to have a piercing on my navel but now I am older,I don't see the need for it.The hole is still there though!!!
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by nike4luv(f): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2005
am havin mine when am 18 belly and more ears
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Seun(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2005
Eww ... I'm so sorry about that, snazzy. Hope you have a means of covering the hole? Sorry dear.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by nike4luv(f): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2005
its gonna cover itself anyways
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by snazzydawn(f): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2005
Seun are you this naive? cheesy haba....its almost closed up sef.I somethimes forget I ever had a piercing there. grin
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by hotangel2(f): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2005
Snazzy.. why not just put ur ring back in it. The hole is there anyways.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by seyefar(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2005
rings on eyelids is tight but as the saying goes too mmuch of everything is bad.(too many rings turns me off)
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by ldollier(f): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2006
i used to have a belly button ring. that was such a turn-on for guyz, trust me, they loved it. but every good thing has its bad sides. i had to remove it because a lot of people assumed that i was sleeping around or something. and not only that, my parents made such a big deal about it. there is also a stereotype concerning guyz and gurls that have tongue piercings.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by tamia(f): 3:09am On Feb 03, 2006
hey pple i'm thinking about gettin' a piercin" on my nose. i dun't have a tatoo right now but during the summer my friend n myself were in Underground (ATL) n we saw this guy dat did temporary tatoos it's like they put a thick layer of ink on your body it takes about 45 mins and washes off gradually mine took about 2 months it's pretty cool though! n it doesn't even hurt it's not like the real ink they use at tatoo shop n there's something u use if u want it to wash away fast.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by UsherGurl(f): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2006
wooooooooo! It hurts! I pierced my ears when I was 10 and I still remember the pain!
wooo No want to hear about piercing again undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by eliztoy(f): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2006
Piercing the tongue sounds like a weird fashion,
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by papermoon(f): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2006
cry
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Seun(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2006
Piercings in your tongue? Eww! Can you fill them up later?
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Rhodalyn(f): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2006
i dont really like piercing da tongue n eyelids but i dont see anytin wrong wit dose who do it either it's their life not mine but i love bellybutton rings n 2 or 3 ear piercing
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Rhodalyn(f): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2006
papermoon:

what is wrong with body piercings?i think its a personal choice,
i have my nipple pierced,my belly button pierced and two studs in my tongue, it doesnt define me in anyway, its just what i like, and its not everyday i wear the studs etc, when i have a board meeting i take out my tongue studs because a lot of the people i work for are quite stiff conservative people.but i wear my studs every other time.but i guess its whatever floats your boat,

Geez gal ur whole body is pierced den cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
im gonna av ma navel pierced soon was urs painful cuz im really scared
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by papermoon(f): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
cry
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by gbenga9ja(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2006
I hate girls with rings by their eyelids,
I hate girls with rings on their tongues.

I get so easily turned off when I see them.

You don't have to tell them anything about that or tell them to remove it, they will defiantely do that or someone will when they get into a fight and the enemy pulls those rings off their eyelids forcefully or from their tongues forcefully and they get injured and start bleeding profusely.

It does happens, it happened when i went on holiday in london, it is a very good way of winning a fight, u know? just pull at those rings, he or she will beg for mercy most especially if they've got one on their navel too.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by ashric(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2006
When I was 16 I had my tongue pierced. I finally grew disgusted of it and took it out - the hole closed in about half hour. (I tried to put the barbell back in but it would only go about halfway in so I just left it alone.) Other than that, I have 3 earrings on each ear, and four tattoos. The eyebrow and lip ones are cute on some but not for me.
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by nubian(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2006
Ear rings on the eyes and tongue, !!!, am not a conventional person - am very open minded,but i still dont like ear rings on the eyes and tongues - it dipicts a very wordly and untamed woman trying hard to look fashionabe, - trying too hard i must say!!!
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Rhodalyn(f): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
@papermoon
cheers girl wink
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by nubian(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Geez girl your whole body is pierced den cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
im going to av ma navel pierced soon was urs painful because im really scared

Rhodaly u may also trying having the HONEY POT pierced, a ring or two down there may make it look - better/nicer/sexier/well decoracted, ?
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by nubian(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
nubian:

Rhodaly u may also trying having the HONEY POT pierced, a ring or two down there may make it look - better/nicer/sexier/well decoracted, ?

hEY, !!!, Rhodalyn i forgot to add - if u decide to fix rings down there am just the guy to do it for u . i have an outfit that specializes in fixing rings - as the boss and most experienced ill do the fixing PERSONALLY - also one nairalander to another ill do it free for my dear rhodalyn !!!!
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by Rhodalyn(f): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
come on boy, dont say that i dont fancy piercing that place it's just fxcking disgusting for me
Re: Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues by mamaput(f): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2006
For those in the UK how come so much is forbidden .
No school forbids anything here.
You can go the way you like to school Punk, Gottic, veiled , dressed to kill, what ever.
2 chains and so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession / Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Latest Goddess Braids | Natural In Feed Braids 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.