Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Can A Christian Avoid The Sin Of Bribery This Season. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Christian Avoid The Sin Of Bribery This Season. (749 Views)

The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why I Published The TB Joshua Bribery Audio - Nicholas Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Christian Avoid The Sin Of Bribery This Season. by chinedumo(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2012
As christians we know it is sinful to give bribe. How possible is it for nigerian christians to travels sucessfully accross nigerian roads without commiting this sin especially in this season? Am not talking about trans ekulu to new heaven.I mean oyo state to kaduna.Because of boko haram there are many check points in the north. We know how the nigerian army and police manage run checkpoints.I feel like using only public transport at this rate. That way the sin is on the driverand not me the innocent passenger lol. By the way is it really sinful to give bribe? In a better choice of word. It is sinful to extort. Yes. The extortor. How about the extortee? Scriptural references are welcome.Your answer is rated by priority. Priority one: a nigerian, you have used nigerian roads. You own a car and you actually do the driving. N.B: This is not an oppurtunity to show me that you are a better christian than I.
Re: How Can A Christian Avoid The Sin Of Bribery This Season. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
@op. It is very simple.
1. Update your particulars.
2. Drive according to stipulated speed limits.
3. Wear your seat belt, don't overload, don't throw things out of the window.
4. Install a hidden camera.
5. Get a good lawyer.
Re: How Can A Christian Avoid The Sin Of Bribery This Season. by chinedumo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nice. I like that camera thing. How is it done?

(1) (Reply)

Those Who May Emerge As Pope And Their Profiles / Which Group Of Individuals First Committed Suicide Bombing In 9ja / Nigerian Pastor Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell Out Of His Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.