Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People (33412 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. (2) (3) (4)

The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by VivaLaFrans: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
I'd start with my story.

In 2004, (13 yrs old) I had a dream, I saw two paths and heard a voice saying to me, ''Follow the one on the right'', I woke up. The next night, I dreamt again and saw myself urinating pure blood. In those years I used to hear the voice of the Lord in my dreams. I was filled with the holy spirit and full of life and unending joy. I used to be very bright in school and lovable, with favour from everywhere. I always came up with a first position in class. After the second dream, I told my mum and she said I should pray. I never understood the meaning of those dreams, neither did she.

The following week, on that fateful day when I was taking my bath, I was washing my genital with my soft sponge when I experience the first orgasm of my life. There was an expulsion of semen and I enjoyed the feeling. From that day until earlier this year, I wasted my life.

I masturbated on daily basis. I started isolating myself from people and began to keep my secrets to myself. I wasn't getting close to my mom like I used to do. I began to have disturbing dreams like being chased by a cattle herd, being chased and caught by a dog, being mutilated with a sword, finding my self in a toilet doing nothing or in a pit struggling to come out, I experienced Murauding spirit, being pressed and disturbed in my sleep. Sometimes I would hear footsteps and sudden shouts of people running past our premises when Iam asleep, and lots more that I cant mention cuz of time and space.

During this period, I was still hearing the voice of the Lord in dreams telling me to rise up now and pray for mercy. One day, at about 12:30 am, I dreamt and saw myself in a white garment stained with black gutter water and stinking, and I was standing near a toilet and weeping for help. Suddenly I saw three people in pure white garments, came with a basin of water. Two started washing me while one stood and watched. On the process, the water got stained by the black colored gutter on my garment, the people pursed and the water became pure again, then they resumed. After this dream, I knew I was restored, but I failed to pray for the spirit of Holiness to posses me, and I went back to masturbation again. My spirit gradually accepted it over the years and couldn't fight against it anymore.

In 2006, my those dreams became to manifest. I dreamt that my garment was stollen by someone, and physically I lost my joy in the presence of God. I dreamt that I and my classmates were climbing a hill and I was slipping down while they were near to the top of the hill. This happened when I started gaining 6th, 7th position in class. I began to loose friends and started hating everyone. I found it difficult to smile ands this caused wrinkles on my forehead. I began to loose divine favour and wasn't lovable anymore. I can't narrate everything here cuz my story is too long.

In conclusion, most of my mates are in the Universities or graduates, but I thank God for my present academic qualification and the Pastor He had used to restore me back into life. I am happy with my life now and would never go back to iniquity anymore, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Please if you are a parent reading this, alsways get closer to your children to know what they are going through especially during puberty. Ask them questions and educate them about the destruction caused by premarital sex and masturbation. They are innocent children. Do not allow your little cute baby to loose his life because you are too busy to teach them the bible and educate them about misfortunes caused by premarital sex.
When I say life, i dont mean their breath, I mean their ability and youthful integrity to do exploits in their youthful age. Do not joke with the spiritual life of your children especially at puberty, please.
Iniquity can make someone to go extra miles he is not supposed to go before fulfilling destiny. The girl or boy you are having sex with might have contacted millions of negative spirits from others and transfer it to you via premarital sex. Sex is a bond. Masturbation is a token to program your future negatively, but there is nothing impossible for God to do.

If you are like me, then remember that God is the creator of everything. He can make you as pure as an Infant again if only you will accept Jesus into your life. Confess your sins and ask the holyspirit to come back to you again. Find a true church and get baptized, study your bible, and you will fulfill your God-given destiny. Do not be discouraged. There is still time. Always pray for God's favor to follw you wherever you go. God bless you.

226 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by plaetton: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Another self-service thread. shocked

Keep it cuming boys.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by GooseBaba: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
plaetton:
Another self-service thread. shocked

Keep it coming boys.

grin grin grin Sunday tonic....

Meanwhile, the Op is confusing his adolescent growth and biology with religious mental problem...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by GooseBaba: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vivalafrans......biko who paid the token of self service on your behalf..? grin...

A. Your family members
B. People from your village
C. The mighty lucifer
D. The Holy bible

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by plaetton: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
GooseBaba:

grin grin grin Sunday tonic....

Meanwhile, the Op is confusing his adolescent growth and biology with religious mental problem...

I mean, look at all energy expended on writing about masturbation, when clearly, it could have been used for some selfless service to humanity.

I have told these guys, selfless service to humanity is NOT self service to humanity.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by GooseBaba: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
plaetton:

I mean, look at all energy expended on writing about masturbation, when clearly, it could have been used for some selfless service to humanity.

I have told these guys, selfless service to humanity is NOT self service to humanity.

grin grin grin....

It interesting to know that the vivalafrans is trying to help humanity through their sexual organs...

Through sex we know one can catch some very serious STD.....

But the Op wants us to believe that through choking the chicken, making the one eyed snake vomit will alter ones destiny... grin wonderfulumenti.....

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by plaetton: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
GooseBaba:

grin grin grin....

It interesting to know that the vivalafrans is trying to help humanity through their sexual organs...

Through sex we know one can catch some very serious STD.....

But the Op wants us to believe that through choking the chicken, making the one eyed snake vomit will alter ones destiny... grin wonderfulumenti.....

The wonderful world of Abrahamic religions.

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by michaelwestern(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
self service is bad but i dont think its responsible for all your problems. You need deliverance. self service has negative effects but your own case shows the influence of higher demonic forces.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by VivaLaFrans: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi guys... I've read all your replies....
The Best freedom a Man has is to make a choice''... I've been in sin and I saw that there's no life there...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by GooseBaba: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
Hi guys... I've read all your replies. I said within me that I'd not say a word, but I'll just have to do it... to sow a seed in your lives cuz I can see you're all Atheists who knows the the word of God, and need not be preached to, but to be whipped with a red-hot iron rod.
I've got one word for you guys... ''The best freedom a Man has is to make a choice''...
Your words are too light to turn me to the opposite cuz I've been in sin and I saw that there's no life there.
Any more replies, I'd unfollow the topic.
God bless you.

Bros, haba...!! It's hasn't come to that... You will unfollow your own topic... shocked where is thy faith..

Meanwhile, the demons chasing you have reduced your mental capacity to minus zero.. Because we disagree with you does not make us all atheist.

Furthermore, I see that your god gave you two options.. Follow me and enjoy, if you no follow me I will whip you with hot iron dipped in lava... You see why your god is a demon..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by timmy2409(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2014

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
timmy2409:

Oh Shhiiit!!

I had a faint idea of how massive this was, never knew it was this ginormous. Thanks for the scale bro.

@ The last pic,

Of course, the Intelligence responsible for even a billionth of this awesome manifestation cannot possibly be petty.

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by ebenice(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Its a revelatiön . Thank God for ur deliverance...may God deliver all others still trapped in this pit including the one reading this and finding a way out. In Jesus name amen

21 Likes

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by yuzedo: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
timmy2409:

JPEG of the yearrr!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Here to observe...

picks a stool and sits down...

Meanwhile, these might elucidate.

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by SuperModerator: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
plaetton:

nice punchline bro.

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
omg
Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmm embarassed

*** throws away d vaseline cup *** grin

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
U were on crack I guess
Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Sunnycliff(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Masturbation is Sin! Any act that induces amorous desire and it's satisfaction in u is capable of leading you to hell! QED
Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Observing........
Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by seunwen2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
If you still masturbate click like grin

28 Likes

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
If u are here to read comments lyk me hit d like button.

22 Likes

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
plaetton:

My guy, chop knuckle. If Nigerians exerted the same level of concentration and fanaticism towards science and education that they do over what they think God wants them to do with their pricks, Nigeria would be a superpower.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Ilekeh(f): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by MzzTega(f): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
seriously ehnn....dz sin nt jx self service even pre marital sex is d reigning tool of da devil against humans. May God help us all.

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by kendrick9(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
this one na story for the gods
Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Infomizer(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
timmy2409:

This is epic! Some perspective!!!

Here's a fun fact OP, while wanking, do you know your future is in your hand?
cheesy grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
timmy2409:

Nooooooo grin

Nairaland's intellectuals are on a roll this morning. I'm dying

cc: masonkz gsking nihilist EvilBrain1

I can't. I'm putting this on Facebook to save for a rainy day.

Re: The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know whether to call these lies or.....a spiritual problem.

Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) / See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong?