Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,470 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Rapper Of All Rappers All Time Best Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Rapper Of All Rappers All Time Best Rapper (654 Views)

JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? / Ill Bliss; The Rapper / Who Is Hotter: Zeal From Styl-plus Or Rasquie (the Rapper)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rapper Of All Rappers All Time Best Rapper by coolboyapg: 5:49am On Feb 19, 2008
pls i want to know who your all time best rapper would be,would it be kanye west,jayz,nas,rakim,krs one,50cent,lilwayne,ludacris,common lets know nairalanders
Re: The Rapper Of All Rappers All Time Best Rapper by Uche2nna(m): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2008
Does this include the ones that have passed away?

Hard to choose ur favorite rappers from these bunch after I have had the pleasure to listen to class acts like Pac and Biggie.

And u did not include Eminem in ur list which to me is the closest as it gets to Pac and Biggie, no disrespect to other rappers. As for Lil Wayne, still trying to figure out all the hype about him. Forced me to listen to Carter II and still cant find out why he is hyped up. Just my opinion.
Re: The Rapper Of All Rappers All Time Best Rapper by snugle: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
The greatest rapper of all time,
The late Great Frank WHite, a.k.a Christopher Wallace, a.k.a Biggy Smalls, a.k.a The Notorious B.I.G, a.k.a Big Poppa,

I take ma hats off for him all day every day!

Almost all rappers today got a cue from him in theirr rap.
Re: The Rapper Of All Rappers All Time Best Rapper by hunny(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2008
where is tu pac dude?

(1) (Reply)

Keeno - This Guy Will Blow / Whatch Out For Tuface And R Kelly Doing What They Love Doing Most Together,what / Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.