Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Please Let Me Pick Your Brain Car Dealers!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Let Me Pick Your Brain Car Dealers!! (2228 Views)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Used Car Dealers Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Me Pick Your Brain Car Dealers!! by Arlington(f): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Good day please I have issues most of you can help me with. I have bought about 8 cars this year and sent to Nigeria so far so good. I want to know more about buying and sending to Nigeria. What are the things to avoid and what is the best practice in all aspects of this car trade Buying them in the USA.I know this is like me asking for someone to give up there trade secret but I j need guidance PLEASE !!! As a woman I find that when buying they always try and mark up prices no no just reason. I use cars.com and cargurus.
For now I buy from dealers who have already bought these cars from an auction there fore they are already expensive. For now this is not an issue for me as my customers who have bought wanted to pick the exact car they wanted. But going forward as I plan to invest my own money buying directly from a dealer would not work for me.
Can I get an auction license my self? There are just so many things I don't know so any bone you guys can throw my way will be greatly appreciated. I live in Maryland so the closest places to me I go to is Virginia.
Please I await your responses or you can send me an email at ttcnairaland@yahoo.com thank you in advance.
Re: Please Let Me Pick Your Brain Car Dealers!! by calculusx(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Arlington: Good day please I have issues most of you can help me with. I have bought about 8 cars this year and sent to Nigeria so far so good. I want to know more about buying and sending to Nigeria. What are the things to avoid and what is the best practice in all aspects of this car trade Buying them in the USA.I know this is like me asking for someone to give up there trade secret but I j need guidance PLEASE !!! As a woman I find that when buying they always try and mark up prices no no just reason. I use cars.com and cargurus.
For now I buy from dealers who have already bought these cars from an auction there fore they are already expensive. For now this is not an issue for me as my customers who have bought wanted to pick the exact car they wanted. But going forward as I plan to invest my own money buying directly from a dealer would not work for me.
Can I get an auction license my self? There are just so many things I don't know so any bone you guys can throw my way will be greatly appreciated. I live in Maryland so the closest places to me I go to is Virginia.
Please I await your responses or you can send me an email at ttcnairaland@yahoo.com thank you in advance.

The Sky is too wide for every bird to fly. Will offer you a selfless service. Email or call me for more info. It takes time to learn and know all the logistics involved.

(1) (Reply)

A Toks Volkswagen Vento For Sale....600K / SPARKLING 2006 LANDROVER DISCOVERY LR3 WITH 3RD ROW SEAT..PRICE: N3.9m / 2003 Rx300 Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.