Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? (1343 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / What Is The Normal Position For Soup, Left Or Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? by Tholufem1993: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2012
Many People eat some food like eba, amala, fufu etc with soup, but they place it to where they like. some will put amala on the right hand side, soup on the left hand side, and some vice versa. But if its you which one do you prefer to put the amala and soup and why.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
what a thread!! grin grin grin

But for me oo, any angle wey you put am, na instant dissolving oooo... if you like put am top, left, right, centre, anywhere... na way!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? by AKMoney1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
[size=15pt] Have never ever eaten amala grin [/size]
Re: Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? by suqexconcepts(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
For the sake of "Easy Flow" I always prefer having my Amala, Fufu or Eba @ my right-hand side while Eweedu, Afang, or Efo elegusi @ my left-Hand side.
Infact, if u serves me vice versa, i will correct it before i start pulling down the wall. grin grin grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? by Egbagirl(f): 3:04am On Dec 22, 2012
I like the okele on the left. From left to right. grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 23, 2012
Hehehe..... I guess I'm wired eh? I put my solid in the middle and put the soup/ stew/ orisirisi on it, basically my solid is always buried in a soup and lotssss of meat tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer Amala On The Right Hand Side,soup On The Left Or Vice Versa? by Queendo(f): 1:53am On Jan 02, 2013
The correct position is for d solid to be on d right hand side while d soup on d left hand side, reason being dt if u're wearing a buba u wont soil it by passing ur hand thru d soup b4 getting to d food. if u eat with ur right hand.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Brand New Ignis Gas Cooker @ #26,000 Instead Of #35,000 / Which Swallow Is Your Favorite? #swallowwars / Pick Your Breakfast After Lagos Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.