Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? (26139 Views)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / Which One Did You Prefer Between Liquor & Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
The thought just occurred to me as to which one I prefer between chicken and turkey.
But I am not really too sure of the one I prefer. But I think turkey tastes better.

So which one do you prefer between the two?

4 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Turkey has more meat than chicken so I'l choose turkey.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Ojestas(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
#TeamTurkey. Who's with me?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by estyvino(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Call it turkey, vulture! or chicken. All na fry meat.

15 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
chicken.
next thread. big rat or small rat which do you prefer in your house?.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
turrkeey grin grin grin
dygeasy bae, come and state your preference wink

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Turkey please and I love the way the bone is well 'put together'...lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by MizMyColi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2014

Uhn Uhn.

I prefer Chicken.

Turkey use to quickan finish sad

16 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
Uhn Uhn.

I prefer Chicken.

Turkey use to quickan finish sad

lol

5 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Turkey please and I love the way the bone is well 'put together'...lol
LOL, same here...

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Dygeasy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ladystewie: turrkeey grin grin grin
dygeasy bae, come and state your preference wink
Turkey hon smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by bustyhelen(f): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Me turkey too

oga seun which do u prefer?

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't like Turkey meat neither chicken.
Just gimme cuisses de grenouilles (Frog Legs) or pork. Anything but bird.

6 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
(in eddie murphian accent grin )

who wanna contest loading a turkey a$$ in 5mins (bounces and awaits competitor)

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Turkey cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Valfrankie(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Which kind kwesion be this That most of your topics makes front page doesn't mean you 've to start creating ridiculous posts. I won't be surprised if this one somehow finds its way to the front page too undecidedundecidedundecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Valfrankie: Which kind kwesion be this That most of your topics makes front page doesn't mean you 've to start creating ridiculous posts. I won't be surprised if this one somehow finds its way to the front page too undecidedundecidedundecided
Bros no vex o. na simple question wey i jst ask o. i didnt create d threads for fp. moreover, all d threads i create, i create to express myself and to entertain my fans. i dont bear fp in mind wen creating my threads. if they appear on fp, good, if they dont appear, good too. do they pay people 4 fp? i have wel written threads that didnt make fp, but such things dont bother me at all. am not cut out for d politics of fp pls. for a soft sell magazine to copy my thread & originally written by me & used it as headline on their cover, shows how good most 90% of my threads r. & am humbled. so pls allow me express myself, jst as u hav d right to express urself too and also b on fp. my humble submission. thanx bro

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by nickz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
I prefer turkey....chicken undecided shrinks after 2 mins of boiling grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
I can faint at the taste of chicken.

Turkey......hell no undecided

Conclusion: they are both disgusting.

Tag.
davep wink

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: I can faint at the taste of chicken.

Tag.
davep wink
nawa o grin

if u overcome this hurdle sometime later, im goina.... Lemme nt say it wink
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
daveP: nawa o grin

if u overcome this hurdle sometime later, im goina.... Lemme nt say it wink
I can't overcome it. They disgust me. I almost died in captain cook remember. embarassed am because of this irritating thing called chicken. undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by am0s(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
haba y turkey n chicken
wen i get isi ewu,,obuko,,,nd cow meat.......

anyway i dnt eat any..
#teamveg.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: I can't overcome it. They disgust me. I almost died in captain cook remember. embarassed am because of this irritating thing called chicken. undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by lalasticlala(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: I can faint at the taste of chicken.

Tag.
davep wink
when i waz much younga, i didnt like turkey, i only ate chicken. i hated turkey bcs of dat long tin on d head of a live one. it irritated me. but nw i like it more. btw wat of duck? in my vila, some rear and eat it. i hate dat tin. i dare not eat it
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
lalasticlala: when i waz much younga, i didnt like turkey, i only ate chicken. i hated turkey bcs of dat long tin on d head of a live one. it irritated me. but nw i like it more. btw wat of duck? in my vila, some rear and eat it. i hate dat tin. i dare not eat it
Duck? Tufiaaaaaaa. sad

Pomo rocks wink

Fish....hell no, smelling things. embarassed
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
daveP: lipsrsealed
Kini.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
lalasticlala: when i waz much younga, i didnt like turkey, i only ate chicken. i hated turkey bcs of dat long tin on d head of a live one. it irritated me. but nw i like it more. btw wat of duck? in my vila, some rear and eat it. i hate dat tin. i dare not eat it
seriously chicken was mine. Hated d fact that we'l play with it, make friends with it. Only for popc to put one leg of its legs and start slaughtering it. Took time before we ate it. But now tear as it come. The childhood factor can be understood(hating@ a lil age, only to like as one grows up years later). But the 'no reason factor' aka 'forbidden by my ancestors' that one is totally abnormal

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
daveP: seriously chicken was mine. Hated d fact that we'l play with it, make friends with it. Only for popc to put one leg of its legs and start slaughtering it. Took time before we ate it. But now tear as it come. The childhood factor can be understood(hating@ a lil age, only to like as one grows up years later). But the 'no reason factor' aka 'forbidden by my ancestors' that one is totally abnormal
Are you saying I'm abnormal? embarassed tongue grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: Kini.
lol

FrankySnow: Duck? Tufiaaaaaaa. sad

Pomo rocks wink

Fish....hell no, smelling things. embarassed
(singing song) Ill be there

illl be thereeee eeeh, when u dey turkey, illll be there(il be there)

illlll be thereeeee eeh, when u dey tear chicken, ill be theree eh!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dah! Chicken jare.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
daveP: lol

(singing song) Ill be there

illl be thereeee eeeh, when u dey turkey, illll be there(il be there)

illlll be thereeeee eeh, when u dey tear chicken, ill be theree eh!!!

grin
I can't. undecided

You saw the result of me eating chicken in captain Cook didn't you
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? by daveP(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
FrankySnow: Are you saying I'm abnormal? embarassed tongue grin
are you tongue tongue ul laugh at urself months to come at how u refused agreeing

(sings on hopefully) illl be thereeee eeeh grin

(in MLK jnr's voice)

i have ah dream that bucketloads of turkey thighs would be downloaded by Frankysnow come 2015. I have a dream.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.