Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ma Step Brothers Raped Me And Ruined Ma Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ma Step Brothers Raped Me And Ruined Ma Relationship (1135 Views)

I Didnt Grow Up With My Step Brothers / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ma Step Brothers Raped Me And Ruined Ma Relationship by ada9ja(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
What a life!!!

From one of our fanz

Am a girl of 22yr, living with ma step family, i lost ma mum wen i was 3yrs and ma father got married immediately, d woman gave birth to 3 boys and a girl, 4 yrs ma dad died and since then it has bin hell 4 me, ma step brothers raped at d same time y ma step sister watched, not knowin she snapd me naked wit a fone and condomn around me, b4 i cud tel ma step mum, they ve showed ha d pix, n she beat hell out of me, as if is nt enuf, they show ma bf the pix that they caught wit a guy in d hous and ma bf has bin lyk a fada n moda to me n he pays ma sch fees and make feel like a queen, now he is mad and he said he dont want to c me again. I feel like killin ma sef bt i said let me share my problem to you, what shud i do?

www.facebooks.com/datingnlove for more touching stories
Re: Ma Step Brothers Raped Me And Ruined Ma Relationship by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 23, 2012
O gosh,why didnt u explain to your boyfriend what exactly you wrote here.have you tried goin to your paternal or maternal grand parents (if they are still alive) or any of your father or mothers siblings.you need to move out of that house as soon as possible,that house is not conducive for any human being to stay much more a vulnerable orphan like you.also hope you go to church regularly.maybe you also need to talk to your pastor to get those beasts arrested.its very sickening the way nigerians treat girls in this part of the world even females.smh
Re: Ma Step Brothers Raped Me And Ruined Ma Relationship by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
am begging u 2 leave dat house as soon as possible cos ur not meant 2 stay wit ur stepmother,or step bro or sistas.. Leave d place immediately & explain things 2ur boyfriend if really he trusts you, he shld forgive u,, meanwhile trust in God in all ur endeavour cos tough times dont last but tough people do.. Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Most Educated Modern Nigerian Girls Are Not Married / She Gave Her Son My Cell Phone Number But Now I Am Her Enemy / Which Of Yr Parent Is The Strict One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.