Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Would You Want To Be Written About You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Want To Be Written About You? (939 Views)

Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture / Note Of Life!!! Written To Mukina2 / 45 Life Lessons You Must Learn, Written By A 90 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Want To Be Written About You? by Blueboy0402: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
I've watched with keen interest the outpour of eulogies on late Sir Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, the immediate past governor of Kaduna state who died in an helicopter crash in Bayelsa. Praise singers, charlatans, sympathizers and even psychophants have eulogized him. This made me to ask this question: what would you want to be written about you?

For me, it is better to live in the heart of people than gain the whole world. I want to be remembered as someone who came and helped people in his own little way. Over to you fellow Nairalanders, what would you want to be written about you?

(1) (Reply)

Taking Pictures At Their Slightest Opportunity! / Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! / REPENTANCE: 130 Renounce Cultism In Ughelli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.