Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! (923 Views)

Nigerian Can Overuse Something O! See As The Interior Part Of This Bus Be!! / Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) / Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am so pissed off right now. angry angry My very very very harmless comment got hidden in the politics section, I got banned from commenting on any nairaland thread for two hours and from commenting in the politics section for a day for NO REASON. angry Which kind nonsense be dis na eh?

At first I thought the politics section Mod was just being silly, only to realize that the system was kinda automated. Gaskiya oga Seun u gatz upgrade that tin sharp sharp. angry People shouldn't be getting unnecessarily banned just like that! angry Now I don miss out for the hot debate wey dey happen on that topic. sad
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin

You should complain to the mods in the politics section complaints thread, they'll lift the ban.
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
hornipipe: grin grin

You should complain to the mods in the politics section complaints thread, they'll lift the ban.

lol grin I can't even create a thread or comment in the complaint's section there until the ban is lifted tomorrow.
I just wanted to rant lol. It's really annoying.
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
ekwah:

lol grin I can't even create a thread or comment in the complaint's section there until the ban is lifted tomorrow.
I just wanted to rant lol. It's really annoying.
LoL true you can't post there, I forgot grin grin

if the debate is really interesting you should create an alt. handle then.
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
hornipipe: LoL true you can't post there, I forgot grin grin

if the debate is really interesting you should create an alt. handle then.

I will just leave it till tomorrow. I am sure I will find something as interesting then. Hope everything with you is cool?
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
ekwah:

I will just leave it till tomorrow. I am sure I will find something as interesting then. Hope everything with you is cool?
Yeah thanks, hope you're good?
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
hornipipe: Yeah thanks, hope you're good?

Yes I am doing good, thanks.
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hornipipe is back!! Yay, I've missed you.

@Ekwah: Send a PM to the mod of that section asking him to lift the ban. I suggest you PM albino monkey AKA SK, for quicker results. He is jobless.
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Shollypopz: Hornipipe is back!! Yay, I've missed you.

@Ekwah: Send a PM to the mod of that section asking him to lift the ban. I suggest you PM albino monkey AKA SK, for quicker results. He is jobless.

LOL okay, I will do that now. smiley
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Shollypopz: Hornipipe is back!! Yay, I've missed you.

YaY!!! Missed you too, been observing ramadan, I'm back hopefully!

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About December 2013 / Oshodi Accident: Lord ’s Chosendriver Charged / Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.