Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Greet4me!!! - An Online Service Far Better Than Bulk-sms Tried And Tested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greet4me!!! - An Online Service Far Better Than Bulk-sms Tried And Tested (599 Views)

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / Etisalat Bonus Far Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greet4me!!! - An Online Service Far Better Than Bulk-sms Tried And Tested by PhotizoTech: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hi guys....are u not tired of forgetting your friends birthdays or that appointment or meeting? Don't u think its rather necessary to appreciate your customers in your business with a 'thank you' message? Why not rely on a service that sends your notifications and messages automatically for you at any time you desire other than giving that bulk sms guy a call?

You need Greet4me!!!!!!! A web-service for managing your events, messages and appointments automatically.

What it does.
Greet4me reminds you of your friends/customers birthdays and helps you deliver the message to them at the time you desire.

Greet4me can be used to automatically manage notifications for events that occur at intervals (hourly, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or even yearly.

All your messages can be personalized for instance: Dear Hon. James Thompson instead of 'Dear Customer'.

Register now at www.greet4me.com

Remember Xmas and the New year is around the corner so use this special period to greet your loved ones and appreciate customers, clients, church members or anyone you really care about.

Please send your email addresses so we can send you a tutorial of how you can use the greet4me service.For further enquiries please call on 08132080488 0r 08052131773 or email us at - cybermax09@yahoo.com

From Photizo Technologies.

Thank you.
Merry Xmas in Advance.

(1) (Reply)

Has The World Ended In Ya Area? (@_@) / Why Do Women Lyk Gossiping? / The Irony Of Life, The Irony Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.