Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. (1524 Views)

Domestic House-help Needed / Nanny And Live In House Help Wanted / Vacancies In Domestic Support Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. by debaj10: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is NOT an agency job o!!
I'm advertising this job on behalf of someone in need of staff.

Male/Female domestic help needed.
Long-term commitment required.
You will stay at the residence, unless otherwise agreed.
Benefits: Time off, academic training and others, based on the individual's needs.
For all details, please call:
Joseph-
mtn 08166252749.
Re: Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. by assalaamat(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
i'm very sorry if i sound stupid,could you pls.tell me the salary package.
Re: Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. by mkoabiola: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
assalaamat: i'm very sorry if i sound stupid,could you pls.tell me the salary package.
Lol! Lol!!
Re: Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. by ifyalways(f): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2012
Asalamat,for you, I called and spoke to the lady.

She sounded very motherly and warm on phone. She said she'll pay 18K but asked me, "what salary range I'm expecting" . I couldn't reply her that question as I wasn't looking for work.

Anyone serious should call, she might pay up to 20K and it comes with accomodation and food. Plus she wants instant resumption.
Re: Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. by iamSi(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2012
But some ppl are funny Oooo_ I gave someone who might be interested the number to call_ guess what? The woman said " I dont know you, I dont know you blah blah blah_" why put it online if u need people that u know_y can u employ ur son or relatives that u know_ NEXT time Place a board infront of ur house and not online_ *NonSense*
Re: Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2012
Perhaps a lot of people have been calling the old woman? And maybe who you gave the number wasn't a good "communicator" too.

The woman asked me how I got her number and I told her its through one of the kids. She further asked which of the kids and my reply was "I don't know her personally, a friend knows her".

Sometimes a lil patience and right/wise choice of words works. If I were a job seeker, I would have clinched this job! I had an awesome rapport/conversation with the woman.

@OP, maybe putting your mom's number here is not a good idea afterall considering that she's an old woman. Why don't you use your number and do the recruiting for her yourself undecided
Re: Live-in Domestic/house Help Needed Urgently. by iamSi(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2012
Ifyyyyyyyyyyy!!! U guys went along cos_ U R A LADY_ do u get that ma'am_ probably u r tryin to hide behin that thin line_ u r r good recruiter sha_i mean a good communicator

(1) (Reply)

The Following Firms Are Recruiting / UBA Recruitment 2013. Any News About The Cv's Submitted Last Month? / Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.