Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? (3883 Views)

Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? / Why Do Africans Have Foreign Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by Blyss: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
hahahahaha grin grin grin
wait, ahoy?? like chips ahoy?? tongue

@Ifyalways: You're always on point!

@Thread: Think of all the negative stereotypes about African Americans.....Yep, that's exactly what we think of y'all

Nigerians in Nigeria are quite different though, some just see African Americans as Americans, period! Nigeria is not a skin conscious society, so they really don't know you're "black"..................................

Humm, look who's back from the swamps.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
these useless akatas think we are bunch of color-obsessed racist like them.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by SAFO(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
One thing I can say about Royal, his persistence and tenacity is second to none.

Like a fkkn pitbull with a death grip, my dude never gives up haha. grin

Funny thing is, the ignorance goes both ways. Some home based Nigerians buy into the ghetto, over privileged stereotypes while some black Americans think Africa as a whole is one country with monkeys and Lions roaming about while people still live in thatched roof huts.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by somalia9: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Potential criminals
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Blyss:

Humm, look who's back from the swamps.
huh??............ Says the old fool from the slums undecided
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by somalia9: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz:

eat my lolipopz
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by Blyss: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz:

I'm not really that old. I'm in my 30's, you know? undecided
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 28, 2012
@ topic who cares? really?
this topic is irrelevant and dry.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by somalia9: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

ur so right. I agree with u. You are always so right. And sooo smart.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 28, 2012
somalia9:

ur so right. I agree with u. You are always so right. And sooo smart.

Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by somalia9: 3:14am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

cheesy
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by MrsChima(f): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
SAFO: One thing I can say about Royal, his persistence and tenacity is second to none.

Like a fkkn pitbull with a death grip, my dude never gives up haha. grin

Funny thing is, the ignorance goes both ways. Some home based Nigerians buy into the ghetto, over privileged stereotypes while some black Americans think Africa as a whole is one country with monkeys and Lions roaming about while people still live in thatched roof huts.

Duh!! Where is my money
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by MrsChima(f): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

Exactly.....they need to be more concern with those that can do for them. It's definitely not Africans.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by MrsChima(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol at one post.

Funny!
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
somalia9:

your anuus is my mine. am keeping it real.

Marinate on my nuts.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by somalia9: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Marinate on my nuts.

me thought u were female.
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by MegaMan2020: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
Not the type I would hang around with for the most part. That goes for Caribbeans as well. Some are nice people though. I justs stick with my own, mostly because of culture and upbringing.

1 Like

Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by Kanoro: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Seun is Nigeran, and he named the Forum "Nairaland" for his Nigerian People.

Again I ask, Who is on Whose Forum?...

Now... Moving on my Tiny Primitive Brained Fellow American Negro....

Can you explain to the forum...and the viewing public why you claim to be married...

yet when you first came to nairaland your very first created thread was a perversion laced journey into a voyage embarking upon procuring Igbo Women?

Under the false gist of a fake picture, that you posted of a male model below?

.....Care to Explain?

That is hilarious
Re: What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? by cheguevera: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
AKATAS ARE DRUG DEALERS, VIOLENT and GANG BANGERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meaning Of Chimaobi / Heeellllp!!! I Need To Know How To Speak Idoma! / Respect In Igbo Land And It General Misconception In Nigeria(debunking The Lies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.