Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website (1307 Views)

How To Create Hotel Website With Wordpress / Need A Website Developer To Design a 4 Star Hotel Website...ASAP / Get This Beautiful Wordpress Theme For An Hotel Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
How much kan one use to design a hotel website wit php.whc involves booking of reservation, instant sms to d hotel on submisn of booking.? Pls reply n help me state sum requirements whc wil lead to tn acuring amount.Thanks
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by switchmax8: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2012
poster,
i have a php/javascript develop hotel reservation,it works this way
Admin page
reservation page for new user
picture galleries for each apt and you click the picture will flip and bring up details of
so many things it is a world class hotel reservation if you are interested contact me emah.oizamisi@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Thanks bt I neva told u i needed a php or jquery image flip or wateva.i only nid a maximum/least amount wit any oda requirement u feel is ok 4 a hotel to have.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by databoy247(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
When you say least expected, it all depends on how you intend to build the website especially with a complete hotel booking and reservation system. If your client is willing to pay you well then you can get hotel reservation/booking software or application (either you build it yourself or you buy) ranging from 850 to 1,900 dollars depending on the quality and functionality you want.

But if their budget falls within 100k or 150k then you might consider a cheaper alternative (that can also meet your goals) like icebooking component of joomla. I think its somewhere around 50 dollars. Plus voguepay hotel booking payment plugin which works with icebooking and will make your job easier.

So you can charge as much you can (depending on client's capacity) or as low as 100k and still deliver and make some profit.
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by yawatide(f): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dis na trick question. The least you can charge is zero...at least until someone comes up with negative money cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
databoy247: When you say least expected, it all depends on how you intend to build the website especially with a complete hotel booking and reservation system. If your client is willing to pay you well then you can get hotel reservation/booking software or application (either you build it yourself or you buy) ranging from 850 to 1,900 dollars depending on the quality and functionality you want.

But if their budget falls within 100k or 150k then you might consider a cheaper alternative (that can also meet your goals) like icebooking component of joomla. I think its somewhere around 50 dollars. Plus voguepay hotel booking payment plugin which works with icebooking and will make your job easier.

So you can charge as much you can (depending on client's capacity) or as low as 100k and still deliver and make some profit.
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
(that can also meet your goals) like icebooking component of joomla. I think its somewhere around 50 dollars. Plus voguepay hotel booking payment plugin which works with icebooking and will make your job easier.

So you can charge as much you can (depending on client's capacity) or as low as 100k and still deliver and make some profit.[/quote] Great answer, u spoke exactly wat i wnt to hear abt d booking/reservatn...pls does this icebooking suport php site cos u talkin abt joomla.
2) vougepay does it suport interswtch mastercard payment and using deir plugin on d site would i pay for the plugin?
3)what if the hotel jst requested 4 booking only witout online payment 4 now nd instant sms to d hotel in concern upon submitn of reservation then d hotel wil b d one to contact d person via mail. Kan dis be done witout d icebooking component.
4) Pls give me any link to any hotel website using dat icebooking software.. Thanks very much
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
databoy247: When you say least expected, it all depends on how you intend to build the website especially with a complete hotel booking and reservation system. If your client is willing to pay you well then you can get hotel reservation/booking software or application (either you build it yourself or you buy) ranging from 850 to 1,900 dollars depending on the quality and functionality you want.

Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Dis na trick question. The least you can charge is zero...at least until someone comes up with negative money cool
why na yawatide r we quareling, plz giv me sumtin meaningful u used to b my frnd b4 nw dat codes had spoilt U.plz leme hear 4rm gurus lyk u
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Helo gurus in da house plz reply my post, i nid to submit a proposal today.THANks
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by yawatide(f): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2012
^^^ lol. I was merely responding to your question now, he he.

Seriously, the client is to give you their requirements. Never give quote without ironing out their requirements plus perhaps additions from you. Having said that, going by the standard hotel websites that are out there, I would say charge nothing less than 500K.
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by decoslim(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
i will do it for 45k

Check out my recent web completed project @

http://dswebstudios.com

Want to make legally money online 2013

◦⌣be⌣◦ an active reader of

http://wanentrepreneur.com
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solid3(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
deco_slim: i will do it for 45k

Check out my recent web completed project @

http://dswebstudios.com

Want to make legally money online 2013

◦⌣be⌣◦ an active reader of

http://wanentrepreneur.com

you must have said the above from ur anus. How will u charges such a ridiculus amt for hotel website?

Its peep like u who spoil this noble profession. Besides, d OP has not said he is outsourciing d jod.

Keep it up, u will soon buy a Range Rover.
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
*solid*:

you must have said the above from ur anus. How will u charges such a ridiculus amt for hotel website?

Its peep like u who spoil this noble profession. Besides, d OP has not said he is outsourciing d jod.

Keep it up, u will soon buy a Range Rover.
sometimes i wonder how posible even if it wud nt take ur time.. People lyk him r buzy naging prize in a public forum and wil end up wit website lyk dis one http://www.hotel-excel.com
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by empowerdex(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Lol that hotel excels site is the worst I've ever seen ;DLol that hotel excels site is the worst I've ever seen
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by iyke20024(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2012
I can do that...

Contact me..

I design high class website.. send me a massage here.. caan not put my email here

see my recent portfolio

www.9japeople.com

We can negotiate depending on your terms..

If you want to recieve payment or booking fees with credit cards from interswitch or other.. I can integrate that for you.

I design site that you can manage without any experience.

For the sms, you just need to set your email to send a text when you recieve new booking or a massage from your server that a booking has occoured.

Additionally most hotle in Nigeria dont do SEO.. so I can also give you site that is optimized for search engine.

All this can me discussed.

I even have a monthly SEO package for any web business to rank well in google.
Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by yawatide(f): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Folks,

As we don enter 2013, make we promise our web design/development community say we no go charge less than 50K per website. I don ban 10K websites in Jesus' Name! tongue

Happy New Year!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Least Expected To Design A Hotel Website by solutions247(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
empowerdex: Lol that hotel excels site is the worst I've ever seen ;DLol that hotel excels site is the worst I've ever seen
lol thank God say u talk true.mayb d manager waz stingy to do d website 4 45k wit webmasters such as <a href="www.nairaland.com/deco_slim">deco_slim</a>

(1) (Reply)

Intermediate PHP Developer Needed For Placement / Integrating Biometric Registration On Website / 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.