Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. (1303 Views)

8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging / 4 Major Importance of Blogging / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by akintayo1(m): 1:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Is almost three years now that I launched my first blog on WordPress, from that time till now I have come across so many blogging obstacles, learned many tips and tricks, planned and execute many strategies and tactics.......finding what works and knowing what is not.

So I thought it would be wise to share my blogging journey with you.

http://cybernaira.com/2015/blogging-for-beginners/
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Post it here dummy!!! angry
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 19, 2015
You are still leaner..
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by ediko5(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
From the way you posted, it has clearly shown that you are a learner in blogging.

You didn't even introduce like 10 things you learned here.

Well, let me visit your blog to read them. Later
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by akintayo1(m): 12:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you all, I appreciate and love all your comments, it just show your level of thinking and maturity. And from what I can see in my traffic stats, you all visited my blog to read the post......thank you.

Hope you like the blog? Wish to see you some other time.
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by nne4(f): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
akintayo1:
Is almost three years now that I launched my first blog on WordPress, from that time till now I have come across so many blogging obstacles, learned many tips and tricks, planned and execute many strategies and tactics.......finding what works and knowing what is not.

So I thought it would be wise to share my blogging journey with you.

http://cybernaira.com/2015/blogging-for-

beginners/
I visited your blog and its unique which wp theme did you use
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by akintayo1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
nne4:

I visited your blog and its unique which wp theme did you use

Thank you brother, I use prose theme from studiopress.
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by nne4(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2015
akintayo1:

Thank you brother, I use prose theme from studiopress.
who designed your site
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by akintayo1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
nne4:

who designed your site
I did. Everything you see on the site are my works.
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by nne4(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
akintayo1:

I did. Everything you see on the site are my works.

I am a new blogger and really need your help Akintayo1. Is there a way you can install your prose theme on my site (check my monica for my site url) . i applied for adsense, they accepted me but on second review they rejected my blog due to the theme on my blog and i checked the price of the genesis theme and is much bc i have already spend some money on the blog. Can you help me with d prose theme/genesis framework and tell me what it will cost me cry.Thanks
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2015
nne4:

I am a new blogger and really need your help Akintayo1. Is there a way you can install your prose theme on my site (check my monica for my site url) . i applied for adsense, they accepted me but on second review they rejected my blog due to the theme on my blog and i checked the price of the genesis theme and is much bc i have already spend some money on the blog. Can you help me with d prose theme/genesis framework and tell me what it will cost me cry.Thanks

Madam nne4, add me on whatsap 08164412295 I will teach u all u need to know as a blogger.
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by akintayo1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
nne4:

No Problem about that, you can whatsapp me on 08137252269 or use my blog contact me page so we can discuss further. Thank you.
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by nne4(f): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2015
akintayo1:

No Problem about that, you can whatsapp me on 08137252269 or use my blog contact me page so we can discuss further. Thank you.
okay tnx
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by Orbtech: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
#‎Bloggers‬,take your ‪#‎Blog‬ to the ‪#‎next‬ level on
www.allblogsdirectory.com
where ‪#‎Millions‬ of people find blogs on their ‪#‎favourite‬ topics.
‪#‎World‬ No. 1 Blog ‪#‎Search‬ ‪#‎Engine‬ and Blog ‪#‎Directory‬.
Absolutely Free!!!
Re: 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
akintayo1:
Thank you all, I appreciate and love all your comments, it just show your level of thinking and maturity. And from what I can see in my traffic stats, you all visited my blog to read the post......thank you.

Hope you like the blog? Wish to see you some other time.
What a way to console yourself. Anuofia!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Amazing Facebook Tricks / Advertise Your Service, Apps, Etc On My High Traffic Blog At A Cheap Price / My 700 Resell Rights E-books Now Goes For Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.