Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) (9465 Views)

It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets / Mini Importation Business Secrets Revealed / Importation Business Secrets Exposed For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Emalachi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hello all Nairalanders,
Merry Xmas to you all,

As you all might have known by now, starting a Mini importation business could be very very profitable and sometime very frustrating ie when you don't know how the whole thing is being done.

I am talking Out of experience,
Its true that one can start a mini importation business making use of the internet without any need of stepping an inch from your home.

Well just in case you don't know, there are china based web sites that specialized in selling of wholesale and retail products.

This products are what we use everyt single day, that's talking about items like phone, tablets pcs, computer, cloths, phone accessories, every thing just name it.

The website are www.aliexpress.com www.dhgate.com and www.ipmart.com

And you can actually buy items from this guys at a dirty cheap price. You may check out the site.

I tested thee site www.aliexpress.com some time in june 2012 when I purchased android 2.3 phone for N12,000 which I sold for N25,000 within immediately.

Am Malachi I am a import expert
You may check us out on.
==> http://importexpert.info

A similar thread like this already exist in this forum.

I started this thread because I want people to directly ask me question and receive answer from me directly.

If you have any question about mini importation business feel free to drop the question.

But please try and present your question in a respectful manner.

Lets be serious.

This is a business you can start with as little as 30k and you will make huge return if you are not lazy.

You may learn more about this mini importation business on our website

I await your question......

More so if any of us have any meaningfull details that could help any of us go into mini importation business, feel free to post it here.

Lets help ourselves.

Pm me or drop your question here...

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by timoney45(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Emalachi: Hello all Nairalanders,
Merry Xmas to you all,

As you all might have known by now, starting a Mini importation business could be very very profitable and sometime very frustrating ie when you don't know how the whole thing is being done.

Its true that one can start a mini importation business making use of the internet without any need of stepping an inch from your home.

Well just in case you don't know, there are china based web sites that specialized in selling of wholesale and retail products.

This products are what we use everyt single day, that's talking about items like phone, tablets pcs, computer, cloths, phone accessories, every thing just name it.

And you can actually buy items from this guys at a dirty cheap price. You may check out the site.

I tested thee site www.aliexpress.com some time in june 2012 when I purchased android 2.3 phone for N12,000 which I sold for N25,000 within immediately.

You may check us out on.

I started this thread because I want people to directly ask me question and receive answer from me directly.

If you have any question about mini importation business feel free to drop the question.

Lets be serious.

This is a business you can start with as little as 30k and you will make huge return if you are not lazy.

More so if any of us have any meaningfull details that could help any of us go into mini importation business, feel free to post it here.

Lets help ourselves.

my question is that when i look at the prices of blackberries @ ipmart the once in nigeria are even cheaper, what other site can i get cheap bb's except ipmart?
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Emalachi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
timoney45: my question is that when i look at the prices of blackberries @ ipmart the once in nigeria are even cheaper, what other site can i get cheap bb's except ipmart?

@ timoney45 you may consider checking www.aliexpress.com and search using their category features.

One thing you have to know about bb phone is that they are of different classes.

So their price differs
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by timpiny(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
How can I receive my goods if I order for the online in imostate want to know the procedure. Borislevi1187@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by sextail(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Pls, how can I ship the goods am buying from aliexpress? I need those goods by january 1??
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by timoney45(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2012
Emalachi:

@ timoney45 you may consider checking www.aliexpress.com and search using their category features.

One thing you have to know about bb phone is that they are of different classes.

So their price differs
I was told to avoid branded products from aliexpress including blackberries
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by kofo365: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Sorry i was told D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ dnt sell a gud bb phones dat dr bb Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt of gud quality like d one we normally use
Emalachi: Hello all Nairalanders,
Merry Xmas to you all,

You may check us out on.

Lets be serious.

Lets help ourselves.

Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by chemashie(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
Emalachi:

So their price differs
I can see you don‘t know nothing on importation biz, how on earth you advise someone to log on to aliexpress for BB? You must be looking forward to make cheap money. I can‘t even advise anyone to buy BB on ipmart(malaysia) let alone china.
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Tonjeola1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie:
I can see you don‘t know nothing on importation biz, how on earth you advise someone to log on to aliexpress for BB? You must be looking forward to make cheap money. I can‘t even advise anyone to buy BB on ipmart(malaysia) let alone china.
please, where do u advice, send me mail here wealthsecret2011@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by chemashie(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Tonjeola1:
please, where do u advice, send me mail here wealthsecret2011@gmail.com. Thanks
just go to cellularcountry.com, ebay.com, amazon.com, bestbuy.com, gumtree.com etc.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Emalachi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie:

Are we here to talk about those who know every thing about importation business or are we here to criticize yourself? my aim of creating this thread last night was for me to share what i have with Nigerians.

Now talking about cheap blackberry phone or quality blackberry phones take a look at this particular bb phone from aliexpress
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Wholesale-unlocked-original-brand-New-BlackBerry-Storm-9530-WIFI-GPS-3G-PIN-IMEI-GOOD/605789282.html
The price is just US $88.34 Free Shipping to Nigeria with many orders and many reviews.

Go and check the price of blackberry 9530 on local shop near you

so @chemashie go and mind your business. Do you home work well.

Just as i have said before am here to help.
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Tonjeola1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie: just go to cellularcountry.com, ebay.com, amazon.com, bestbuy.com, gumtree.com etc.
and i will get it shipped to Nigeria safely?
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Emalachi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
sextail: Pls, how can I ship the goods am buying from aliexpress? I need those goods by january 1??

During Registration on their website just make you you put your correct residential address here in nigeria.
in my case i received a call from my local post office asking me to come and pick up my parcel.

My phone number including area code was written boldly on the parcel i equally went to the post office with my
id card
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by chemashie(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Tonjeola1:
and i will get it shipped to Nigeria safely?
The truth is, you can‘t use nigerian card neither can you ship the product to nigeria. You can make use of some ecommerce sites to buy on your behalf & ship to Nigeria. Are you buying for personal use or for your clients?
NOTE: Never buy BB, laptops, Ipads from aliexpress, dhgate, diy, made-in-china etc except you want to buy BB that doesn‘t ping or does other function like US/UK/CA.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by chemashie(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ Emalachi, i wish to see you & give you a HARD KNOCK for posting the link to BB on aliexpress. Do you want to ping with that BB or any BB from china?
So, you can recommend a seller with 92.2% positive feedback? Or seller with 4.4 & 4.3 for communication & shipping speed respectively?
Tell me one thing you have imported from aliexpress most especially BB.
Guy go through a thread started by El matteo & update ursef, you are far from being an established importer. Selling physical products as we have it on www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace is different from reading ebook or attending seminars.
Copy that!

2 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Tonjeola1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie:
The truth is, you can‘t use nigerian card neither can you ship the product to nigeria. You can make use of some ecommerce sites to buy on your behalf & ship to Nigeria. Are you buying for personal use or for your clients?
NOTE: Never buy BB, laptops, Ipads from aliexpress, dhgate, diy, made-in-china etc except you want to buy BB that doesn‘t ping or does other function like US/UK/CA.
am buying to resell, please send me mail on the ecommerce site i can use for easy shipping, because i know u are into it. Thanks for the wig quotation. Send me at wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by chemashie(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Tonjeola1:
am buying to resell, please send me mail on the ecommerce site i can use for easy shipping, because i know u are into it. Thanks for the wig quotation. Send me at wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Did you request for my brazilian hair price lists? I have discussed all these on a thread started by elmatteo thread with other people. If you insist that i send you a mail, just mail me with a subject ‘emalachi thread‘ so i can just click reply & respond to you.
Note: there is nothing like secret here.
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by chemashie(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
timoney45: I was told to avoid branded products from aliexpress including blackberries
I thought you asked dis question on el matteo thread? The answer to your question is chrisvicmall except u want to spend all ur profit on shipping or wait till 35-40 days to receiv ur products.
I made elena knew that people are not happy including me for not being online since 3days. She told me she also has to source in the factories for her customers. My order including brazilian hairs are not yet ready till tomao. Be patient & don‘t put ur money where ur profits will be sapped. The last order that came spent close to 2wks cos she has to take order from me b4 she buys anything. Once ur products are ready, it will only take just 24hrs to land @ MM1. My 2 centz!
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by chemashie(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
sextail: Pls, how can I ship the goods am buying from aliexpress? I need those goods by january 1??
The above response is meant for you not TMONEY45.
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by sextail(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie:
The above response is meant for you not TMONEY45.

Thanks for the response,
Am just frustrated with the whole thing with chrisvicmall because it takes them days to reply to mail and they come online after the sellers are offline, now...ve got a new order in which my customers need it by january 1, ve lost customers for the last order gan sef. Thanks a lot bro
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by dav8id(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
@all let me make something clear here for all to understand and i came up with this after discovered the secret from my mentor whom happen to be the owner of anticareer.com.. If you really want to go into small scale importation business,then alibaba is best option to you..if you think that checking any seller feedback lever is a way to confirm he or her,then you are making a big mistake. Now listen and see how most of the seller gain 99 to 100 percent feedback,after they parret their product, they then open several different account then they rebuy their own product with different identity and then came back and write a positive feedback on the product.though not all of them do such but most of them..
So if you want buy from any saler on aliexpress with 97 to 100 positive feedback, try check same buyer at alibaba and see if he or she has been confirm before you buy..yes most of them that sell on aliexpress also has a store on alibaba...

Buying original bb on aliexpress can't be possible but buying original bb from alibaba can be possible,only if you know how do go about it and also know that you can't buy just 1 pic but minimum of 10pics..
Another think is,importation of bb is a controvasal issue in whice i always advice not to go into it if you dont have the basic ideas and training on how to detect fake and real bb,cos even some of Uk bb are fake..
@op please that link you place to that bb on aliexpress,the bb is fake,as there is alot of bb function it cant partform..

I cant say much now ,c am so tired and i need to rest..

Pls we should try and respect each others as individual, none knw all and never be asheam to redirect any question you cant answer to those that can answer it...

Love you all.
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by udemzyudex(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
dav8id: @all let me make something clear here for all to understand and i came up with this after discovered the secret from my mentor whom happen to be the owner of anticareer.com.. If you really want to go into small scale importation business,then alibaba is best option to you..if you think that checking any seller feedback lever is a way to confirm he or her,then you are making a big mistake. Now listen and see how most of the seller gain 99 to 100 percent feedback,after they parret their product, they then open several different account then they rebuy their own product with different identity and then came back and write a positive feedback on the product.though not all of them do such but most of them..
So if you want buy from any saler on aliexpress with 97 to 100 positive feedback, try check same buyer at alibaba and see if he or she has been confirm before you buy..yes most of them that sell on aliexpress also has a store on alibaba...

Buying original bb on aliexpress can't be possible but buying original bb from alibaba can be possible,only if you know how do go about it and also know that you can't buy just 1 pic but minimum of 10pics..
Another think is,importation of bb is a controvasal issue in whice i always advice not to go into it if you dont have the basic ideas and training on how to detect fake and real bb,cos even some of Uk bb are fake..
@op please that link you place to that bb on aliexpress,the bb is fake,as there is alot of bb function it cant partform..

I cant say much now ,c am so tired and i need to rest..

Pls we should try and respect each others as individual, none knw all and never be asheam to redirect any question you cant answer to those that can answer it...

Love you all.
Okay,what about the gold star rating?
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Knetpro(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2013
No doubt about it! The mini importation business is one of the hottest home based businesses for the year 2013 and beyond, aside from information marketing.

The advantages of the mini importation business is simply unparalleled.

Just imagine!

No import license needed.

No connections.

No waiting endlessly for your products to clear.

No physical office space needed and no spending of money on office accommodation.

No office staff needed.

No incurring of additional expenses to buy generator and fuel.

Little or no cost of shipping your goods.

Now, tell me. Have you come across any other business that is sweeter than this? I guess not!

As a matter of fact, the mini importation business is so simple to carry out that anyone can do it - even your grandmother in the village. LOL!

But, what baffles me is that many Nigerians do not take it serious. Either they are too rich or just too lazy to turn their fortunes around!
Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by ddeston(m): 2:30am On Apr 13, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline: 07010659454

Re: Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) by Shadowblaqq(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Emalachi:

So their price differs
The number one rule of china importation is this: stay away from branded items. If you go after branded items, two thing will happen, which either you get scammed or you get inferior items. Infact as am speaking with you Alibaba and Aliexpress are sanctioning suppliers selling branded items, unless there is proof that the supplier is an official reseller of that brand.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Soap/detergent Making Business {free Info} / Easy Ways To Save Up And Start Your Business / How Much Does A 3 Ton Truck Cost, And Where Can 1 Buy A Good 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.