Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures (17572 Views)

Julius Agwu And Family In Beautiful Beach Photos / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by warrior101: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2012
nyc1
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by true2god: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2012
eric1960: Comedian Julius Agwu and his family have released pictures for their Christmas card and the pictures are nice.
Check out their daughter, she is just too cute.

I can see some one has been influenced by the Kardashians and the Obamas. #Nice

http://.com/2012/12/julius-agwu-and-family-release.html
Wu say moni no good? I gat to make my own. Happy and beauriful family.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by jumkoe(f): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2012
lovely family
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by Ndoz(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2012
Short man tall woman
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by mikron(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2012
see wetin the wife wear for leg, as if she no tall enof
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by vocalprince(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ok! Thank you for briefing me.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
If the wife were a nairalander,she,d be one of those anonymous women here bragging...I CANT NEVER MARRY A MAN IM TALLER THAN...IF HE ISNT 6FT PLUS,NEVER..I HATE SHORT MEN..GOD FORBID SHORT MEN..mtcheew..when the likes of Julius Agwu seem to be a mirage,they,ll happily settle for Aki n Paw Paw.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by Ivynwa(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
I like the pics, lovely family, lovely wife, lovely kid.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by SisiKill1: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Freeopod: His wife is so inconsiderate, she shld do away wt heels knowing fully well ow short er hubby is.

Hey! Hey! Stop Projecting!

That you suffer from low self esteem because of your shortness and would rather a cut a woman down at the knees to boost your ego does not mean others do too.

Hubby clearly has no issues with his wife's height, see how happy he is. . .so what's ya own?!!

Abegi!!

@ Topic

Cute Family and lovely pictures. I like the playful theme.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
please dont tell me that kids hair is permed . . .
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
What's the daughters hands doing in moms pu. . .?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by chocopearl(f): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wat a cute lil angel......i'm sooo lovin her,nice family u ve gat julius thumbs up!!!
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Lovely family and cute girl
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by Uwakuwak(f): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
you try very well,
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Freeopod: His wife is so inconsiderate, she shld do away wt heels knowing fully well ow short er hubby is.
thank God you notice am,dat girl baaaaaaad
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures by Uwakuwak(f): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
I cherish the family fun!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway / Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest / Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.