Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) (43850 Views)

Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit / Julius Agwu And His Beautiful Family Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by vivianblog1(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
source https://instagram.com/p/9QNg-zIr94/?taken-by=juliusagwu1

Caption

juliusagwu1#CHURCHFLOW with #myprinceZADOK & #MyPrincessZAHRA headed to @mytph TO WORSHIP #ALMIGHTYGOD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Beesluv: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Nice PIX. Father Julius

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by youngberry001(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2015
taaaaah cute childrens dere.

uhmm dat little girl there wink

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by TATROVERT: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Okay na... ..
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmnnn angry our mod receive sense in jesus name undecided

Oya make una post when him and the children dey poo angry mchewwwwww

Oya mod take this

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Osirimononaye(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2015
What Is Nairaland Turning Into. Next Thing Will Be---WAOHHH!!! See P-Sqaure Eating Oil Rice And Kpomo...Or See Don-Jazzy Praying.

13 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Dottore: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2015
And it made front page. These mods though Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Gbengais(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Op which level na... wetin concern us as hin dey go church? Abeggii!!!

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2015
una no de go church nii..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by remmer56(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2015
This Present House!! I love my church kiss kiss kiss
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by rawplantain: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2015
How is this a news? Mods stop taking wet weed

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
cute pix
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Chidizman(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
youngberry001:

You wan nyash her? undecided
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by nurez305(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Sappyman(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2015
it is good to give God Thanks. He should go to church because he just survived-----------
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by fotojenik(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2015
I love thisssss!!!!!!!
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Temismith(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
This vivian blog no wan hear. Happy sunday to d agwu's family
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Shinelle(f): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Lovely Family....
Julius pls save that shoe for another outfit!
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by hyfr(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2015
How are they on their way
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by emhoonline(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2015
.....everything is new here

#rubbish

Besides that tailor that made Dansiki is not skillful
Not fitted on his body...

Emhooooooo
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by Aplaudez(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2015
How does this increase my CGPG ehn!
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by largehead: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2015
u r not funny I swear
PRINCENWAEZE:
Hmmnnn angry our mod receive sense in jesus name undecided

Oya make una post when him and the children dey poo angry mchewwwwww

Oya mod take this
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2015
The pooooooos making FP these days get as he be. Nairaland going down since 16AD
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by laserjet: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2015
I no understand oo...

Shey bros go borrow shoe ni cos that looks over-sized!
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by harry509: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2015
vivianblog1:
source https://instagram.com/p/9QNg-zIr94/?taken-by=juliusagwu1

Caption

juliusagwu1#CHURCHFLOW with #myprinceZADOK & #MyPrincessZAHRA headed to @mytph TO WORSHIP #ALMIGHTYGOD
na wa ooh. Anybody can 2 church now, I went 2 church dis mrw n my pix is nt here. Nairaland is turning n 2 sumt else ooh.
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by lifezone247(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2015
hyfr:
How are they on their way
I wonder too, people stand take pictures you say na on their way, na wa.
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by osabiya16(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2015
This one na news?
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by LockDown69(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2015
youngberry001:

Hmm...
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by flyca: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2015
His shoes though undecided
Re: Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
largehead:
u r not funny I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Rocks Towel In Mirror Selfie / "See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.