Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Picture Of Davido And His Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido And His Father (29912 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by moresignal(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
martyns303:
Ur "nyansh" lack talent, that's why u've not gone far in life. Davido found his talent and he's succesful, more succesful than a banker would be working for 30yrs. And with good investment he may never get broke (not like he will get broke with his dad's kinda money anyway)
WHO CARE?
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by skydeep(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ok undecided
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by moneyhungry(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
2many haters in dis naija sha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by moneyhungry(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
moresignal: WHO CARE?
actually, u do.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
how does that affect the fact that am yet to buy my xmas clothes and shoe
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by delors(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Chei! And na me snap dem this picture o for just N200...see my life? embarassed
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by ehispapa(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Omo babalowo grin
is that the man that stole people bank money as MD?
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Emmy9ite(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
How will Nigerians succeed when they are always hating on people who are successful. You can never hate rich people and expect to be rich. This is a universal law.

How does this picture affect you?
For seeing the picture of a rich person, it means you are on the same frequency with em, what you should do is show it love with positive comments.

@post: nice pix, i can see where the determination is coming from, your father never forced you to go to school and work hard under someone. You discovered your talent and you are a success. Cheers man! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by johnstar(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Omo babalowo grin
omo babalawo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by johnstar(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
martyns303:
Ur "nyansh" lack talent, that's why u've not gone far in life. Davido found his talent and he's succesful, more succesful than a banker would be working for 30yrs. And with good investment he may never get broke (not like he will get broke with his dad's kinda money anyway)
so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, go dey wash him boxers na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, hu cares
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by ecolime(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Why all these spiteful comments?
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by heed101(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter: Nice pix!! But its too early to judge wether the man is lucky and proud. I'm always skeptical of child stars because their later days are always not funny. Davido is not psychologically developed enough to handle fame and success. Have you seen recent pictures of Macaulay Culkin(Home alone kidstar), Lindsay Loham(Parent Trap kidstar), Michael Jackson(at his later years), etc

Google their recent pix and see how they've gone weird. Sure the parents of these ones if they are reasonable will be far from "proud" even if they used to be. I would not encourage my child to early fame. Even God's wisdom made the anointed Jesus to start manifesting at 30.

I pray God sends a responsible mentor into his life. This one he flaunts his pay cheque on his twiter and we keep seeing pictures of him sleeping while a cheap girl snaps him. Only God will help him
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by DollyParton1(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
martyns303:

Duh!!! You know me well enough to know I lack talent and haven't gotten far in life...
People like you think its all about money, shows how shallow you reason.
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Emoticon: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Omo ati baba olowo. E ma jaye lo.
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
ecolime: Why all these spiteful comments?

Envy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
martyns303:

MAYBE U NEED TO GET A DICTIONARY AND CHECK THE MEANING OF TALENT
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by dridowu: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Coughing
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by morganossry(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gud one
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
Even d dude with 1 000 000 000 hits on youtube is more under-hyped dan dis kid
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Heatblast(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Emmy9ite: How will Nigerians succeed when they are always hating on people who are successful. You can never hate rich people and expect to be rich. This is a universal law.

How does this picture affect you?
For seeing the picture of a rich person, it means you are on the same frequency with em, what you should do is show it love with positive comments.

@post: nice pix, i can see where the determination is coming from, your father never forced you to go to school and work hard under someone. You discovered your talent and you are a success. Cheers man! smiley

Nobody is hating anybody.. At least I for one don't hate davido... We are just wondering how/why this made front page... One day you'll see a pic of a celeb and his/her dog ontop nairaland front page.
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Proud my nyansh.
Boy whey lack common sense.

How much has your abundance of common sense given you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
Techwriter: Nice pix!! But its too early to judge wether the man is lucky and proud. I'm always skeptical of child stars because their later days are always not funny. Davido is not psychologically developed enough to handle fame and success. Have you seen recent pictures of Macaulay Culkin(Home alone kidstar), Lindsay Loham(Parent Trap kidstar), Michael Jackson(at his later years), etc

Google their recent pix and see how they've gone weird. Sure the parents of these ones if they are reasonable will be far from "proud" even if they used to be. I would not encourage my child to early fame. Even God's wisdom made the anointed Jesus to start manifesting at 30.

I pray God sends a responsible mentor into his life. This one he flaunts his pay cheque on his twiter and we keep seeing pictures of him sleeping while a cheap girl snaps him. Only God will help him

Davido is not a kid! He's 20 years old
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
Who is davido?is he the son of David in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by TableLeg(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
Yet again ... The dumb folks who make decisions on this forum, i pity you all!Why is this on the front page? SMH!!!!

Topic
OK!
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by DollyParton1(f): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
J12:

How much has your abundance of common sense given you?

And its all about money again...
Screw being responsible when I have money
SMH
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by pitoski(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
nice pic, missbod007.
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

And its all about money again...
Screw being responsible when I have money
SMH

What the fùck should it be about for someone who lacks "common sense"?
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by DollyParton1(f): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
J12:

What the fùck should it be about for someone who lacks "common sense"?

when u know that, why were u asking
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by Damseluc(f): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Lilnikee: How many times this pix go jam front page?

I tire oh
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by bestower: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
May the good God be with u,protect u and ur entire family.To those who envy success,well,i wish u ll be successful in ur endeavours and see how pride will envelope ur attitude.
Re: Picture Of Davido And His Father by crisycent: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dear God, provide for me so I will be able to provide for my kids like dis man did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Ini Edo Glows In Sparkling Attire, Toyin Abraham Reacts (PHOTOS) / Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Crash Survivor, Remembers 15th Anniversary Of Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.