Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46636 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
The Ogun state governor Senator Ibikunle Amosun has said that he can only make agric loans accessible to youth farmers if we apply through their co operatives. I see this as a good development. I m using this media to reach out to youth in Abeokuta who have passion for any form of farming so as to help our bussiness grow or you want to start one by forming a farmers co operative. Pls if you have interest kindly drop your mail or send me one at adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Suggestions, observations are highly needed and welcome. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Youth farmers in ogun state specifically. That is Abeokuta and its surrounding towns. Every is highly welcome.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by delaruh(m): 3:06am On Dec 03, 2012
I am interested in the cooperative society,I have my catfish farm located at lambe that is under IFO LG and my email is davidpinion11@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by EMSA(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2012
I am interested, although I do not have farm of my own yet.
Email: badeji01@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Floxxi(f): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am interested , fola_teni@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by boladex1: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
jethro2: The Ogun state governor Senator Ibikunle Amosun has said that he can only make agric loans accessible to youth farmers if we apply through their co operatives. I see this as a good development. I m using this media to reach out to youth in Abeokuta who have passion for any form of farming so as to help our bussiness grow or you want to start one by forming a farmers co operative. Pls if you have interest kindly drop your mail or send me one at adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Suggestions, observations are highly needed and welcome. Thank you

AM INTERESTED IN THE CO-OPERATIVE, HOWEVER I AM JUST STARTING AND MY FARMS WILL BE LOCATED AROUND ILARO
and my e mail is babsodus2k@yahoo.com.

and what is the requirement to access the co operative
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Akins02324(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
i am interested.my home town is totoro abeokuta.you cn email me on akins02324@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sorry for not replying on time. I ve been working on how to get us together. I was at the state secretariat today to make some enquiries. 1. At the ministry of commerce and industry, to be able to access loan i was told the members has to be in the same local government area. Please we will work on it in such a way that people in the same local government will be grouped together. Please you have to state your locations. 2. I was also told it can be a multipurpose co operatives so that we will not be limited to only agric loans. That means other youth in different professions can be member
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
For the co operative registration requirement with the government, we need to have a specific meeting place. We will need to have the excos. We will also need to draft a co operative by law. We are also to open a bank account with 3 signatories. Thats when we can invite the ministry for inspection and registration
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ Delaruh and Bola_dex. The minimum of people in a group is 10. We will wait and see how many others join from Ilaro and Ifo side to do the grouping. We will definately all work together. Please invite your friends even those not in agric.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Floxxi(f): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
I stay in Abeokuta North L/G please lets mobilize more youths to form this society and let get the modalities and know where and when to meet.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Pls indicate your location for registration and groups. I will be updating with any developments. Your suggestions and contributions are highly welcome.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ Floxi. As soon as we are 10 in Abeokuta. I will suggest we fix a meeting. My opinion. And the same applies to each local government. I m glad we are doing this. There a lot of incentives for co operatives that is been provided by the ogun state government. We as the youth should take advantage of it to build ourselves.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Floxxi(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Precisely Adedotun, but how are we going to be sure that there will not be another parallel society within the local govt that will be 10, you know that there might be others too with the information who might not be on Nairaland. It means we have to be fast about whatever we want to do.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Guarantor(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am interested, my mail is "a_4labi@yahoo.com". I am base at Sango Otta.
Many Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ Floxxi. I meant the minimum number to start the co operative is 10 people. We can be as many as possible. There are a lot of co operatives around. They cant disturb each other.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ Guarantor. Please where are u based in ogun state?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Floxxi(f): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Alright.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2012
Our first meeting will be coming up next week in. Abeokuta We will update you about the venue and time. Thanks for the interest
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2012
This is a youth multipurpose co operative society. Every youth in ogun state is elligible to join. We will work something out based on our various Local Government Area.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by delaruh(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2012
I'm loving the progress in getting this association established
Is ilaro under IFO LG ? If so then I think we are now 3 ....the dude from sango Ota,Ilaro and including myself from lambe IFO LG.
@Jethro I think we should have a list of all the LG in Ogun state ,so to knw how many LG we have a member so as to know which group is eligible due to the minimum number of person in a group.
My email again davidpinion11@yahoo.com,my bb pin:27603E64 and my fone number 08168686345.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2012
@ Delaruh. I m glad to know this. There are about 21 local government in Ogun state. Any group that have their minimum 10 members can start. We will participate in every group to really make it a success.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
There is a National co operative conference that is starting today in Ibadan. Its from 4th _7th Dec. Its organised by an international body. The venue is Premier Hotel Ibadan and the Federal co operative college ibadan. Every one is invited. Membership fee is N1000. You will need to pay for shares too. Got the information late.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bayfam(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ilaro is different while sango is also another LG,if u r in lambe u r under Ifo LG which am part of so if u r in IFO LG am there too with my pond located in akute....we can hook up to meet....rarediamond26@gmail.com or my no is 07086437748
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Gud morning my name is patrick popoola 4rm lagos state & reside in lagos (surulere)but i am interested in it i dont know if i am welcomed will be grated ful is my application is considered i can be contacted on 08026687039 patrick_popoola@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Akins02324(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2012
this is a welcome development.My own suggestion is that,there should be a general meeting where all the issues wil be iron out before any further action.Like hav ealier posted.my own location is totoro ogun state.my phone number is,08186116315.Email,akins02324@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by aadedare: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
i am interested my email is aadedare@yahoo.com
My name is Adedare A from Ijebu North
my present location is ph hopefully to join you soon
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by shanda(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
I am interested too...my email is @gmail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
@ popola. We are sorry, its only for Ogun state for now. @ akin. Thats a good idea. I m in support. When and where did we want the meeting? We are still collating based on Local Government. Should first general meeting be on state or local govt. Your inputs are all welcome and needed
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by delaruh(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
bayfam: Ilaro is different while sango is also another LG,if u r in lambe u r under Ifo LG which am part of so if u r in IFO LG am there too with my pond located in akute....we can hook up to meet....rarediamond26@gmail.com or my no is 07086437748

@bayfam,Thanks for that correction,akute is not far from lambe we can easily come together and see what we can do together , yesterday I convince some friends living in jolasco and nepa scope ,we called jethro and she enlighten us more abt the loan ,so now we are 4 in number.

@jethro...thanks for encouragement and for the update,but I think we need to be having a general meeting in which each LG will have a delegate that will attend to atleast know how we can help each other from zone to zone and to get more update to know what is really happening.and pls dnt forget to upload the form we discussed yesterday.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
@ Delaruh. Thanks for the suggestions. Lets start suggesting a possible date for the General meeting so we can send invitation to every one. If its Abeokuta, i will volunter the venue . Any other suggestions is welcome. I m not too good at computer stuff but i will ask somebody to upload or attach it for me
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Requirements for opening co operative accounts. The signatories must have either a drivers licence or national id card or international passport. Also passport. Members should pls note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.