Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,928 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. (14002 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Has Dropped One Of His Five Wise Men (see Photo) / The Three Wise Men in the bible Are Stargazers (astrologer) / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Chokolee(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2012
IMAGINE IF THE 3
WISE MEN HAD BEEN 3
WISE WOMEN, They would have asked
directions instead of following
the star. They would have arrived on
time, helped deliver baby
Jesus, cleaned the stable,
brought practical gift like
pampers, feeding bottles,
baby clothes&made milk for the new baby...etc BUT WHAT WOULD
THEY HAVE SAID AS
THEY LEFT...
(Ladies talks) I thought we were supposed
to be meeting them at
National Hospital. Did u see the shoes Mary
was wearing with that dress?
They don't match oo. Can u believe they let all
those disgusting animals in
there.
That donkey they're riding
has seen better days! Can't
he buy her Range Sport? Imagine Mary using 3310 my
dear, he should have bought
her a Bold 5. I heard that Joseph isn't
even working right now.
Nawa o... how will they
survive? But I like her hair oo, I think
it's Brazilian...eit -her Remy or
Koquette 28 inches. Hmmm, I
wonder d oil she uses on it. That baby doesn't look
anything like Joseph! Virgin
ke? Hmmmm! Virgin my foot!
Isn't it that Mary girl, I
knew her in Sec school.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

4 Likes

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by k2039: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2012
gringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by saintvc(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Make sure u go to church naw 4 deliverance
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Chokolee(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2012
saintvc: Make sure u go to church naw 4 deliverance
Ok sir!..buh; i would wait till you are delivered first sir!

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
There is no record in scriptures that they were 3 wise men(mat2...and pls stop belittling our women..the only difference between a woman and a man is the WOMB..dats why she is called WO-MAN cos she was made out of MAN.women are incubators..remember mary conceived our Lord and Personal savior Jesus Christ..elizabeth conceived John the Baptist(the prophet)..women can pray and travail in prayer until prophecy are fulfilled..remember anna the prophetess? Scriptures records that she never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying(luke2:37)..i wonder whether d wise men could do dat anyway...abeg give kudos to our women jare.
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by MrAnony1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bidam: There is no record in scriptures that they were 3 wise men(mat2...and pls stop belittling our women..the only difference between a woman and a man is the WOMB..dats why she is called WO-MAN cos she was made out of MAN.women are incubators..remember mary conceived our Lord and Personal savior Jesus Christ..elizabeth conceived John the Baptist(the prophet)..women can pray and travail in prayer until prophecy are fulfilled..remember anna the prophetess? Scriptures records that she never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying(luke2:37)..i wonder whether d wise men could do dat anyway...abeg give kudos to our women jare.
May the Lord Almighty grant you a sense of humour this Christmas in Jesus Name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
May the Lord Almighty grant you a sense of humour this Christmas in Jesus Name. Amen

and Amen!!!
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by nell07(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:

BOUNCES OFF BALCONY-HITS D GROUND-CRaCKS SKUll OPEN- STILL ROCKING WITH LAFFTA grin grin

1 Like

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
nell07:

BOUNCES OFF BALCONY-HITS D GROUND-CRaCKS SKUll OPEN- STILL ROCKING WITH LAFFTA grin grin
oga take am easy no kill yersef befor u chop dat chicken..ofcos i know d OP was kidding..my post was also a kidder.u guys are d ones who ave lost a sense of humor..d Op no complain na..so wich one come be d laffing mata hia?

1 Like

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by MrAnony1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
nell07:

May the Lord reduce your sense of humour and transfer some of it to those in need (like Bidam) in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
May the Lord reduce your sense of humour and transfer some of it to those in need (like Bidam) in Jesus Name. Amen
badt guy..abeg no forget my turkey sha! Merry xmas.:p
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by MrAnony1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bidam: badt guy..abeg no forget my turkey sha! Merry xmas.:p
Same to you my brother...I no go forget your turkey.......

....I go chop am for for you as per unto say na my guy wey you be. You no get wahala
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Chokolee(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Mr_Anony:
See prayers oo...#Lafed soteee he climbed a Network mast#

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by nitrogen(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Chai! Nairaland is interestingly a crazeland.
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Ndipe(m): 1:11am On Dec 24, 2012
There is no record of the number of the wise men who visited Jesus Christ. Besides, they visited him when he was a child, not when he was a baby.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_the_three_wise_men_visit_the_manger_or_not

http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/ARTB/k/768/Who-Were-Wise-Men.htm
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2012
imagine if the three wise men had been three very wise igbo men?grin
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by nitrogen(m): 1:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Ndipe: There is no record of the number of the wise men who visited Jesus Christ. Besides, they visited him when he was a child, not when he was a baby.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_the_three_wise_men_visit_the_manger_or_not

http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/ARTB/k/768/Who-Were-Wise-Men.htm
Na u sabi
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by fuckluv(f): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=inurmind]imagine if the three wise men had been three very wise igbo men? They would have presented d baby wiv 'quality' clothes nd introduced joseph 2 new business
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2012
One of the 3 wise men is black........

Yet no black man in the bible.

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Chokolee(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
One of the 3 wise men is black........

Yet no black man in the bible.

Really!!? I dunno about that though...can you make that clearer?
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Chokolee(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind: imagine if the three wise men had been three very wise igbo men?grin
There would have introduced Joseph the capenter into been an importer of funitures...and Jesus and importer, forwarder, clearer of containers..
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind: imagine if the three wise men had been three very wise igbo men?grin
u men smart igbo men...dem for kidnap jesus go give herod in exchange for ego.lol

2 Likes

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Bidam: u men smart igbo men...dem for kidnap jesus go give herod in exchange for ego.lol

nah the same thing me I think ogrin

Okay, okay, imagine if them be Yoruba men?
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Bidam: u men smart igbo men...dem for kidnap jesus go give herod in exchange for ego.lol

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Chokolee:
Really!!? I dunno about that though...can you make that clearer?

Only true Christians can understand me. We Christians do not like to share our ideas with un-believers
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind:

nah the same thing me I think ogrin

Okay, okay, imagine if them be Yoruba men?
dat one easy....dem for go do amebo to herod sharp sharp.lol

1 Like

Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Bidam: dat one easy....dem for go do amebo to herod sharp sharp.lol

nna no be so o.
them go do party share akara and ewedu for the place, come put loud Fuji music.
then dem go name Jesus tunji, abiola, sayeed, Sunday, Ahmed, agbowo, tolu, omobaba olowo, ati be be no(or wetin dey dey call etc for their place again).grin

if dem no do that one, na to use Jesus for juju be that.grin

Hausa nko?
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by nell07(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind:

nna no be so o.
them go do party share akara and ewedu for the place, come put loud Fuji music.
then dem go name Jesus tunji, abiola, sayeed, Sunday, Ahmed, agbowo, tolu, omobaba olowo, ati be be no(or wetin dey dey call etc for their place again).grin

if dem no do that one, na to use Jesus for juju be that.grin

Hausa nko?

lolz..
#in thick hausa accent #
kai alhaji, ya mata(wife) e fut am to bed for nama(cow) hause kei! Walahi dis one na original cattru-man (cattle man). Then they'd bring jesus at least 10calves and then cast lots to decide whose UNBORN daughter will be bethroted to jesus...

If say na calabar men nko?
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2012
nell07:

lolz..
#in thick hausa accent #
kai alhaji, ya mata(wife) e fut am to bed for nama(cow) hause kei! Walahi dis one na original cattru-man (cattle man). Then they'd bring jesus at least 10calves and then cast lots to decide whose UNBORN daughter will be bethroted to jesus...

If say na calabar men nko?

abi o, that manger go fill with cattle. then they go give Jesus plenty kunu make him shack.

but if to say na calabar men, chai, Jesus go chop dog tire eh.
infact dog go replace presidential seat wey lamp done take for Christianity.
Re: If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. by Ndipe(m): 3:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Chokolee:
IMAGINE IF THE 3
WISE MEN HAD BEEN 3
WISE WOMEN, They would have asked
directions instead of following
the star. They would have arrived on
time, helped deliver baby
Jesus, cleaned the stable,
brought practical gift like
pampers, feeding bottles,
baby clothes&made milk for the new baby...etc BUT WHAT WOULD
THEY HAVE SAID AS
THEY LEFT...
(Ladies talks) I thought we were supposed
to be meeting them at
National Hospital. Did u see the shoes Mary
was wearing with that dress?
They don't match oo. Can u believe they let all
those disgusting animals in
there.
That donkey they're riding
has seen better days! Can't
he buy her Range Sport? Imagine Mary using 3310 my
dear, he should have bought
her a Bold 5. I heard that Joseph isn't
even working right now.
Nawa o... how will they
survive? But I like her hair oo, I think
it's Brazilian...eit -her Remy or
Koquette 28 inches. Hmmm, I
wonder d oil she uses on it. That baby doesn't look
anything like Joseph! Virgin
ke? Hmmmm! Virgin my foot!
Isn't it that Mary girl, I
knew her in Sec school.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

The wise men however met with Jesus Christ when he was a child not when he was a baby. Read the scriptures again.

(1) (Reply)

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! / Ex Boko Haram Leader, Now Converted To The Christian, Fingers Ibb And Others / Confessing Your Sins To A Priest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.