Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design (82611 Views)

What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator / Fuelless Generator? How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Rev1991: 1:56am On Jul 28, 2014
I'm currently building a small version of this to charge a cell phone if my research and ideas run true which I hope it does I'll post a pic of it on here. Btw don't you people know acid and lead based batteries are a thing of the past. Use a capacitor stores and pushes electricity at more efficient rates and also replace all your copper wires with silver wires does the same thing just more efficiently we are in the 21st century use it to your advantage long as you have a good understanding of tesla's 20th century designs
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Deliving:

I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, THIS GREAT BREAKTHROUGH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR OVER 100 YEAR BECAUSE OF THE GREEDY BIG POWER COMPANIES WHO WANTED YOUR MONEY HEAVILY. TESLA WITH ABOUT 300 PATENTS IN HIS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS DISCOVERY.

THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,
AS I AM WRITING, I JUST COMPLETED ONE FOR A CLIENT USING 12V DC MOTOR, A 220V AC ALTERNATOR, TWO 12V CAR BATTERIES IN PARALLEL. A CHARGER 18V, AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC "FEEDBACK MECHANISM".

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $130 12"X8"X8: 2500RVM 3KG, 14AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail.com or visit www.deliving.com.ng for plans and design.

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT. THE FIRST IS EASIER.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET USED IS 2"X2"X1" AND COIL OF 27 GAUGE COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together.
Why are you all full of deceit & want to scam people of their hard earned money. I'm a guru in power generation & distribution, from simple physics input is always equal to output + losses. So u cannot get free energy anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by shirazrizvi42: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
hiiiiiiii 24v250watt 2750 rpm with can run 24v 200amp alternator battery ?

12v50amp2 in series battery=1200w

dc moter per hour 250÷24=10.41amp

alternator output amp 200×24=4800w-250=4550watt can use its right plz help me
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by shirazrizvi42: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
shirazrizvi42:
hiiiiiiii 24v250watt 2750 rpm dc moter with can run 24v 200amp alternator ?

12v50amp2 in series battery=1200w

dc moter per hour 250÷24=10.41amp

alternator output amp 200×24=4800w-250=4550watt can use its right plz help me
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Rev1991:
I'm currently building a small version of this to charge a cell phone if my research and ideas run true which I hope it does I'll post a pic of it on here. Btw don't you people know acid and lead based batteries are a thing of the past. Use a capacitor stores and pushes electricity at more efficient rates and also replace all your copper wires with silver wires does the same thing just more efficiently we are in the 21st century use it to your advantage long as you have a good understanding of tesla's 20th century designs

Whats the cost of silver compared to copper. Why not use gold thats a better conductor compared to silver.
Go ahead & build the fuelless generator lets see the performace & viability. Replacing lead acid battery with any alternative is not by mouth.
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by aetel1: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
there is no way to produce energy to recharge. you are braking a law of energy conservation. No machine can be created perpetually. For instance, remember the energy you are producing from the DC generator, some will be converted to heat and noise and so you cannot return that exact energy back into the batteries. In the long run the DC generator will die due to lack of enough energy from the batteries as a lot will be lost as heat.

2 Likes

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Savotech: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2015
aetel1:
there is no way to produce energy to recharge. you are braking a law of energy conservation. No machine can be created perpetually. For instance, remember the energy you are producing from the DC generator, some will be converted to heat and noise and so you cannot return that exact energy back into the batteries. In the long run the DC generator will die due to lack of enough energy from the batteries as a lot will be lost as heat.

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by DMerciful(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
I have read many of the comments here and I am shocked how terrible out knowledge of science and technology is. it is strange with all your training in science you believe its possible to have output without input. Ok..tell me what you will find in nature without input but gives output!
Abeg make una nor waste una time....abi una never hear say a perpetual motion machine of the first kind is impossible? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is simply a rotary inverter. I designed something like this before I was even ten years old. undecided

You are simply converting the DC of the battery to AC by a very very inefficient method. The only way to turn this into a fuelled generator is to connect a solar panel to that set up to replenish the lost energy.

Most people you see on YouTube only run the machine for a few minutes. During that time, the battery will still have a lot of charge on it. Most people are fooled by this. Ask them to run their contraption for 24 hours nonstop and you will realize their folly.

Do not be fooled by this. If you want uninterrupted power supply, I suggest solar investments or atomic energy. Not this scam.

2 Likes

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rev1991:
dude, if you want to charge your phone, don't disturb yourself. Connect it directly to the battery. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by darediamond(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmm, you know the secrets too. Those useless Oil companies! Awon olosi!
DDon11:
Have u done it before or u are just sharing what u might have seen somewhere. I know for sure that some generators look like dc motors but the difference is that they have powerful neodymium magnets which makes them generate more voltage and current with less turn than when it were an ordinary motor. Those are the type of alternators that will work with this type of set up, but they are scarce because they provide overunity, so this fuel people made sure they were modified before sold to the public. So the Alternator u see now uses some voltage from the magnet to power an electromagnet, so when the output comes out, it is less efficient, or let me say, u need more turns to produce a particular voltage than u will need if it were replaced by a neodymium magnet.
Nevertheless, people buy their own neodymium magnets, and make their own alternators, and power them with dc motors and get overunity just as u have said.
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by darediamond(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmm, you know the secrets too. Those useless Oil companies, awon olosi.
You can mke your own low RPM Stotor which is the best thing to do as this type of stator is High Efficient and requires very very low power to drive it.
You simply but AWG #14 (american Wire Gauge) make a simple homade coil winder like mine and wind your coils. And then make casing for them. For your Neodymium magnets, you simply go to aliexpress to buy them.
I can't explain everything here as it's complex.

DDon11:
Have u done it before or u are just sharing what u might have seen somewhere. I know for sure that some generators look like dc motors but the difference is that they have powerful neodymium magnets which makes them generate more voltage and current with less turn than when it were an ordinary motor. Those are the type of alternators that will work with this type of set up, but they are scarce because they provide overunity, so this fuel people made sure they were modified before sold to the public. So the Alternator u see now uses some voltage from the magnet to power an electromagnet, so when the output comes out, it is less efficient, or let me say, u need more turns to produce a particular voltage than u will need if it were replaced by a neodymium magnet.
Nevertheless, people buy their own neodymium magnets, and make their own alternators, and power them with dc motors and get overunity just as u have said.

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by seunot: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
aetel1:

I usually laugh when I read or hear people say these: "scientific laws cannot be broken", "this cannot be done", "that is impossible". It leads me to ask the most important question "Does the world has all knowledge of the past, the present and the future?"! How then can anyone no matter his level of knowledge, intelligence and wisdom say this cannot be done. It puzzles me when scientifically enlightened peeps can become trapped with the word 'impossible', they usually forget at such time that if everyone were like them our world will be different in a negative way; no inventors, doctors, engineers, physicists etc.

Well I'll say this to all dreamers, go after ur dreams, if you don't succed at first, change ur methods and strategies and keep repeating these 2 steps till you attain ur goals. Never give up especially if ur dream will benefit humanity!

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
seunot:

I usually laugh when I read or hear people say these: "scientific laws cannot be broken", "this cannot be done", "that is impossible". It leads me to ask the most important question "Does the world has all knowledge of the past, the present and the future?"! How then can anyone no matter his level of knowledge, intelligence and wisdom say this cannot be done. It puzzles me when scientifically enlightened peeps can become trapped with the word 'impossible', they usually forget at such time that if everyone were like them our world will be different in a negative way; no inventors, doctors, engineers, physicists etc.

Well I'll say this to all dreamers, go after ur dreams, if you don't succed at first, change ur methods and strategies and keep repeating these 2 steps till you attain ur goals. Never give up especially if ur dream will benefit humanity!

Peace
Lolz, a fuelless generator is impossible and foolish. Because you are basically defying the very law that guides the universe. energy is always constant. You have to get it from somewhere.

I know these id.iots will not hear. Advanced countries have passed this stage over two hundred years ago. Google perpetual motion engine to see for yourself.
This is simply a rotary converter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by seunot: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
@ Teempakguy

Then let them be bro, its not ur money or time they're wasting; its all on them. And if they eventually suceed, it'll be to everyone benefit.

However, because mr. A or country A did not suceed doesn't mean Mr.Z or country Z won't.

Please let's keep our mind open; its the unique attribute of every great achiever!

1 Like

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Savotech: 4:59am On Aug 20, 2015
seunot:

Peace

Hmm... I agree with you that nothing is impossible, but some laws can be broken and some cannot. Law of conservation of energy cannot be broken. Even simple human reasoning will tell you that u cannot get something out of nothing. Do you think faraday or any other ouldn't have discovered how to generate electricity from nothing.
I will agree fuelless generator is possible only if that person can prove law of conservation of energy wrong. Case closed.
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Savotech: 5:07am On Aug 20, 2015
seunot:
@ Teempakguy

Then let them be bro, its not ur money or time they're wasting; its all on them. And if they eventually suceed, it'll be to everyone benefit.

However, because mr. A or country A did not suceed doesn't mean Mr.Z or country Z won't.

Please let's keep our mind open; its the unique attribute of every great achiever!

Yea, we will let them be but we cant open our eyes and see them confuse people especially those that are not in field of technology. They should do their research and get a good result before posting it online.
Though everyone has a right to post online without any restrictions, but a good inventor wont post a half-done job online. He should finish his job and probably patent it before posting it here because someone like me might just get the idea and overtake him... Lol....
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by darediamond(m): 5:33am On Aug 21, 2015
That is not true! Have you forgotten the Voltage, Current and Resistance relationship? If wanna get to use little Power to produce small power, then, you must[b] reduce the current flowing, increase the Resistance and Surpress the resistance you increased with Higher Voltage.
[/b][color=#006600][/color] Then use Neodymiun N52 Magnet to Power Up the combination. You may not understand my sermon here bro.

It is all about building your own High Voltage Electromagnetic Pulse Motor. You add Capacitors and diodes (first secret) to it as well as Thin Copper Wire (the Second Secret).

When you make a solenoid with say 1.3mm enameled copper wire, it can only bear between 6 to 24v because the resistance is under 1ohms. Very low. But as you go thinner, the resistance increase. So if you use 0.30mm (get your digital caliper on aliexpress.com to begin with) coated copper wire or magnet wire or enameled copper wire ( d 3 are all the same), the resistance in that such thinness is very veery high. So if you use such thing wire to make an electromagnet, you will need upward of 400vdc(pulsing ac) to suppress the high resistance in the winding to make the Electromagnet useable. Now if you pulse the power to the electromagnet you make with thing copper wire, you will be using very very very low amp at say 400vdc. I mean amp as low as 40miliamp at 400vdc and above, as the resistance increase so does the voltage needs to be increased and does the current goes lower and the is the Great Grand Father Secret to achieving Overunity with Electric Motor.

Use High voltage and low Current and you will get overunity because you can easily multiply Voltage but not Current.

I have shown you the secret now bro, start now to do your research.

Presently in USA Military Org., they are using overunity generators secretly if you do not know. But they can never allow any Mekunnu to know about it or even if he or shes knows how to make it, them no born am well to start producing am.

Kiakia, the Big Boys worker go evaporate am!

But for how long will they keep surpressing these things when the SUN keeps shinning on the Earth and powering our lives for F R E E?

Why are you all full of deceit & want to scam people of their hard earned money. I'm a guru in power generation & distribution, from simple physics input is always equal to output + losses. So u cannot get free energy anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by darediamond(m): 12:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Who tell you that the law of Universe is embodied in the useless law of conservation of energy? Is the Earth now hanging on Something? When you crank a generator what does it do? Does it not produce or CREATE or Generates Power?

The level of thinking that creates the Problems we are facing in the world globally can not proffer ANY SOLUTION TO IT. The same set of People that is telling with all there actions that God do not exist that you and I came by Chance are the people you are worshiping by sticking to there lies.

Go buy thick gauge copper wire (2mm thick) to make an Axial Permanent Magnet Generator and see if you will NOT achieve Over-unity!

Teempakguy:
Lolz, a fuelless generator is impossible and foolish. Because you are basically defying the very law that guides the universe. energy is always constant. You have to get it from somewhere.

I know these id.iots will not hear. Advanced countries have passed this stage over two hundred years ago. Google perpetual motion engine to see for yourself.
This is simply a rotary converter. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 24, 2015
darediamond:
Who tell you that the law of Universe is embodied in the useless law of conservation of energy? Is the Earth now hanging on Something? When you crank a generator what does it do? Does it not produce or CREATE or Generates Power?

The level of thinking that creates the Problems we are facing in the world globally can not proffer ANY SOLUTION TO IT. The same set of People that is telling with all there actions that God do not exist that you and I came by Chance are the people you are worshiping by sticking to there lies.

Go buy thick gauge copper wire (2mm thick) to make an Axial Permanent Magnet Generator and see if you will NOT achieve Over-unity!

This comment is in poor taste and it shows a lack of understanding of scientific methods.
when you crank a generator, it does not create energy. it converts the chemical energy in the petrol to heat energy and sound energy, which is then converted to mechanical energy, which is then converted to electrical engineering.
it is very inefficient. but that is by the way.
I am telling you now with all boldness, that you CANNOT create a fuel less generator. and i dare you, to prove me wrong. without using any batteries. create a system that can light a bulb without energy being put into it. using batteries means you are putting energy into it. so it is not allowed. create a system that CREATES it's own energy. and you've got a host of prizes waiting for you. from nobel to dirac.

but i'm sure you can't. nature doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by darediamond(m): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2015
This chance of achieving COP1+ is very Slim if you do not modify this SET-UP.

The Era of Heavy Rotor Generator is over. We in the Era of Light weight permanent Magnet Rotor.

The former needs great amount of Power (Amp) to turn it to generate useable Wattage while the later does NOT AT ALL!!

The secret to achieving over unity with this setup is to Buy:

1. Ready made BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR

2. Super Capacitor Bank and Battery Pack (Optional)

After buying the 2 stated Materials above, you then go and buy 3kg of 1.8mm or 2mm (American Wire Gauge Number 14) thick Coated Copper wire Alternatively known as "Magnet Wire".

You need Neodymium Magnets too Disc Shape or Rectangular or Wedge (trapezoidal)

You need Flange Bearings or the Pillow type.

What you want to achieve buying magnet and copper wire is Axial Flux Neodymium Permanent Magnet Alternator or Generator.

The Axial Flux generator you will make is the secret to achieving overunity using Motor Generator Set-up.

DIYTechnologies:
Description
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2015
seunot:
@ Teempakguy

you see, this whole thing can only work on one condition.
the condition is that they create energy. it's as simple as that. a fueless generator can only work if it can create energy. now, take a look at this formula from Einstein.

E = mc2

now, this means that to get energy, you need mass. the second value is lightspeed squared and is a constant. so we won't be needing that. now, what system do you know in this entire world that can create mass from scratch? even the tiniest neutrino requires energy to create. if you cannot create mass without utilizing energy, how do you expect this whole thing to work?
if physics is not on your side, no matter how good you are in engineering, you won't fix anything.
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by darediamond(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
There you have it getting everything twisted woefully. Sorry bro, I can't explain it to you because it as been successfully propagated in you by the "lords".
Teempakguy:
This comment is in poor taste and it shows a lack of understanding of scientific methods.
when you crank a generator, it does not create energy. it converts the chemical energy in the petrol to heat energy and sound energy, which is then converted to mechanical energy, which is then converted to electrical engineering.
I am telling you now with all boldness, that you CANNOT create a fuel less generator. and i dare you, to prove me wrong. without using any batteries. create a system that can light a bulb without energy being put into it. using batteries means you are putting energy into it. so it is not allowed. create a system that CREATES it's own energy. and you've got a host of prizes waiting for you. from nobel to dirac.

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by ManTiger(m): 1:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Jammed this thread again. Well I got an inverter and my electricity problem half solved. Getting a mutated generator soon. "Mutated" because 3Lt fuel will work for 15hrs, I don't know how these guys did it but it worked!
Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by darediamond(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
You actually do not know what I practically referring to as to cracking. How then can you really understand the deeper things I have practically discover as to Free Energy Generation?
Learn to make your own permanent magnet axial motor generator and add supercapacitor to it and crank it manually to see if you will not generate a Substancial amount of Power which the DC Super or Ultra cap will store rigth away for you.
Well majority of you Africans hacve bé sub-conciously configured to become Robots for the Whites.
You will never dare to question the staus quo to extend the limits and set New useful Laws. But instead, you will only keep to editable laws made by a mere human like you and I.

Have you heard of Lenzeless Transformer?
Teempakguy:

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by NextDayPn: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm surprised this thread stopped since December, could it be failure as some had warned?. I agree with the guy talking about using a thinner wire to get high voltage at low RPM, but he failed to point out that you don't get the same amp as with bigger wire. As you achieve higher voltage with less RPM, so your amp keeps going down. So at the end, thin or thick wire will produce same watt result. Voltage multiply by amp. I'm not an electrical person, but I'm working on a project that takes me to learn about all these value. If anyone still think they can build a self powered PMA, let's have result figures from your wiring, your input and output figures. I thank all those who have contributed here, a few more people must have learned something.

1 Like

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by DaFlash: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin THIS IS JUST ANOTHER PERPETUAL ENERGY THEORY grin

A perpetual motion machine is a hypothetical machine that can do work indefinitely without an energy source. This kind of machine is impossible, as it would violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.

Re: Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design by jeebz: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
@teempak, your head dey there. Not a physicist but I understand that the mere fact an energy input in the form of battery is used, then it can't be called "fuelless".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.