Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Will You Share Food This Christmas? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Will You Share Food This Christmas? (4124 Views)

Reasons Why There Would Be Hike In Food Prices This Christmas Season / 4 Reasons Not To Overeat This Christmas / Save Money This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Share Food This Christmas? by omotola1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Seriously, I no longer feel the joy I used to feel when xmas period approaches when I was a child.
Then we shared food with all loved ones, friends, family and neighbours.
Now the economy of Nigeria has been critically bastardized!
Do you still share food during xmas?
Will you share food this christmas?

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by yorke1: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yes of course! The lord love a cheerful giver. I made it! First to comment.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by RedLight1: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
i thot am d only one undecided it doesnt feel like xmas period self

2 Likes

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Francheezy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
f0od n0 dey,
br0da eh, water n0 deY.
Nd awa c0ntry n0 g0od 0oh
Aw u wnt make i share f0od
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by MissyB3(f): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
One of the things I love about Christmas in Naija. smiley Too bad it's not the tradition here.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by hassymo5(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
share what,, when ur neigbour thinks u will poison him, for me i wont,, gone are they days we love each other,, when sallah food is for all and christmas food is also for all....

12 Likes

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by eduson77(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
hmm..
Cant believe this is a question.

sir/madam,
wie you joking or are you trying to joke?
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmmmmm I doesn't thnks so

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
after my neighbours shared the cow my family bought and killed, I'm no longer sharing tongue
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Emmmmmmmm, the Good Lord is absolutely my strenght!
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by huninaija(f): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
If its KFC shicken i can't share oo but if its garri i will gladly give out whole two bags. Merry christmas! grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yes! But they have to come for this program first

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by nk(f): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
I would love to but something tells me it will end in some people's dustbin. So why waste my time, energy and resources over nothing. I will surely cook for my family alone and close friends sha.
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Angel778(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Of course i have to, no matter how little food there is in the house God loves a cheerful giver, and given is the heart of christmas.
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by nenergy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Question is; why share food? Read it here...

Why Exchange Food During Festivities? -
https://www.nairaland.com/1140307/why-exchange-food-during-festivities
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by johnstar(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Will my neighbour accept garri as food

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by yme1(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
reminds me of home. . . . I love taking the food to our neighbors houses because they end up adding money to the plate when I am leaving cheesy cheesy
and the differrent delicacies we receive kiss kiss

Too bad its not done here

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Mystiqme: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yeah...Hopefully with the genuinely needy..not necessarily with those who will reciprocate...
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
If it is abudance why nt,bt dis year xmas dull sha.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by dasdexter(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
seriusly dis yr & last yr's xmax didn't even create a spark in me, & i jst pray my family dunt share food cos it pisses me off takin dose food to our neighbors i had prefer if dey send sumone else but not me cos am pretty grown now to be carryin trays abt d place.
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by fergieboy: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yes i will..
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Iaz93: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
We've gat no neighbourx
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Clemzy16(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yea! We do share food to our neighbours during festive periods such as xmas and new year. But many a time the food given to us by our neighbour ends in our trash-can. I don't know what's wrong. My mom is so supersticious. Who know weather ours goes to their dustbin too. Seriously, the value of love during festive period is no longer relevant.
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by omotola1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Red-Light:
i thot am d only one undecided it doesnt feel like xmas period self
It doesn‘t feel like it at all o. The meriment is completely gone.
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by slimyem: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
I so hate the idea of sharing food during festives.
Everyone should learn to stay in their houses and eat what they have.
Any food brought to my house during the period goes straight to the --------------BIN!!
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
I ll share food. Even for d Chief Iman & Juju Priest of my hood...There's love in sharing.
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by beldcat(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ever since i was a child, i've never really been confortable with idea of sharing food about in festive periods.now it's even somewhat unfashonable dis dayz....an xmas greeting card to your neighbour(s) is more appropriate for me.
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by pinky21(f): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
I share raw food n meat dan cooked especially to d poor n needy in our area
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Share food for who? Na u go be the first to taste am,cos I live within enemies,
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by hackman90: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
*singing*
food e no dey brother eh water no dey and our road e no go wetin ma ppl dey suffer we no get light.poor man wey steal money they go show im face for crimefighter crimefighter*dancing gallala* *asking op do u want gala*
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by Nightshift(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
I've got one of the finest Italian red wines for my visitors. Merry Christmas to people of peace !!
Re: Will You Share Food This Christmas? by claremont(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Whilst growing up, I remember vividly my mum sending me to give Xmas food to our Muslim neighbours; they reciprocated this same gesture of goodwill during their own Sallah celebrations by bringing food to our house. Seriously, I wonder what has happened to the mentality of most Nigerians, everyone now views everyone with a high level of suspicion. Na wa oh! sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Wife Material: With #200, Which Food Can You Prepare For Your Partner? / Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily / How To Prepare Peppered Gizzard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.