Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. (1992 Views)

Enugu's 2013 Road Block / Video - Stormrex Live In Houston, Texas On MBC TV. / Promo Video : Stormrex - Kerenke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. by jiggaz(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Stormrex is really the Queen of the East when it comes to Afro-Pop & R'n'B Music... Last weekend on Friday 21st December 2012, Enugu witnessed its biggest musical concert tagged ''Road Block 3''. Dis is the biggest musical concert in the South Eastern part of Nigeria with over 30,000 people in attendance. It was a show organised by the Enugu State Government to round off its annual Enugu State Carnival & Music Fiesta!! Enugu was on fire dat nite & all road led to Okpara Square, the venue of the Event. It was a free show and people from neighbouring states attended the show & the crowd was massive... Stormrex wowed the crowd during her performance. Surely dis former Desperate Chics member is one of the most loved music artiste in the East & she gat a massive fan base... Immediately she mounted the stage, the crowd went wild!! And u know what? Stormrex is a beauty to behold, and if u see her dat nite, she was dressed to kill & her costume is HOT... I bet all the guys there ll agree with me cheesy cheesy... Other artistes dat performed dat nite were 2Face, Davido, Chuddy K, Timaya, Terry G, Flavour, Duncan Mighty, Mr Raw, J Martins, Slow Dogg & a whole lot of top acts.. & they all wowed the crowd!! Watch Stormrex's performance here->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7s_E4J6tU&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=GB&guid=&hl=en-GB

Re: Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. by jiggaz(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Keep watching.....
Re: Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2012
I love this Enugu Princess. She's truly underrated. She does need to work on her stage presence though.
Re: Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. by jiggaz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
ogugua88: I love this Enugu Princess. She's truly underrated. She does need to work on her stage presence though.
Ok... cheesy
Re: Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. by jiggaz(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2013
Still on the matter....

(1) (Reply)

Ezi Emela’s “secret Lover” Video Shoot / Download For Free: Song "Aiye" / Download Terry G - Run Mad 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.