Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? (710 Views)

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by Emusan(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Some people believe there is no 'Supreme Being' called God while some also believe that he exist but he doesn't have any son 'Jesus Christ' while some believe that he exist (God) and also have a Son (Jesus Christ).

Which one do you agree with? Provide proof.
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by AtheistD(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Emusan: Some people believe there is no 'Supreme Being' called God while some also believe that he exist but he doesn't have any son 'Jesus Christ' while some believe that he exist (God) and also have a Son (Jesus Christ).

Which one did you agree, with a prove?

Prove Zeus does not exist or that Muhammad is not a prophet of God?

The question is sort of silly..... no??

1 Like

Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by tpia5: 4:17am On Jan 05, 2013
na so craze dey start.
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by AtheistD(m): 6:29am On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:
na so craze dey start.

undecided

I am actually stating that there is no evidence to suggest God exists. Hence the dudes question is a waste of time. No one is going to provise evidence because no one can.

The dudes statement stands however.
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by manmustwac(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2013
There is no logical evidence to prove that God once existed like there is that proves that pre-historic animals once existed
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by Emusan(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2013
manmustwac: There is no logical evidence to prove that God once existed like there is that proves that pre-historic animals once existed

is true because their no scientific measure that can prove his existence. God is a spirit, people that seek and worship him do it with their spirit man to prove him.
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2013
Good morning Mr. Emusan,

I believe this thread is not just about proving the existence of God. There is also the bit of proving that he does not exist. God is better experienced for now until a day when he decides to reveal himself as he really is. I don't know when this will be.

In as much as I agree that there is no "agreed" scientific proof that God exists, there is also no scientific basis to prove that he does not exist. Anyone who claims to have proof of his non-existence will only succeed in giving an opinion and attacking the "strawman", nothing else.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by wiegraf: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Usually it takes me 10 sentences to say this. I'm copypastaing this in the future whether you like it or no.
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by Emusan(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Mr. Emusan,

I believe this thread is not just about proving the existence of God. There is also the bit of proving that he does not exist. God is better experienced for now until a day when he decides to reveal himself as he really is. I don't know when this will be.

In as much as I agree that there is no "agreed" scientific proof that God exists, there is also no scientific basis to prove that he does not exist. Anyone who claims to have proof of his non-existence will only succeed in giving an opinion and attacking the "strawman", nothing else.

Thank you!

Thanks, in a null shell you beleive God do exist sir?
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by Emusan(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Which side are u
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2013
Emusan:

Thanks, in a null shell you beleive God do exist sir?

Yes I do sir but belief is not the same as proof!
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by Medley(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
are u a christian?.then if you are,you should know that in genesis 1:1, when God said let us, he was talking to the father,son and holyspirit.
Re: Prove That God Does Not Exist And Jesus (is/ Is Not) The Son Of God? by AtheistD(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2013
wiegraf:

Usually it takes me 10 sentences to say this. I'm copypastaing this in the future whether you like it or no.

You are free to.

Also add the flying spaghetti tongue

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO BE A SUPER NATURAL HUMAN BEING TO THE AMAZEMENT OF ALL / THE experience of fervent Effort put forward Trying to lead someone to christ / Matthew Ashimolowo Acquires Multimillion Pound Land In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.