Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? (4238 Views)

Poll: Genuine miracle worker or crook?

Man of God: 31% (7 votes)
Crook.: 68% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2008
Lol people oh, it just gets a lot more funny by the day.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by AK2(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2008
Benny Hinn is a 33rd degree freemason as well as Billy Graham. And if u dont know what freemasonry is I will explain. Freemasonry is simply a evil secret society.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by babygurl19(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
at the poster, all these things even if they arent correct, i don believe in condemning any religion but i think benny hinn collecting money form any one is better then killing pple in the name of justice. RUBBISH, if i was insane and to choose a religion, i will choose the peaceful religion,

i wont say its justice to kill a man cos an infidel touched their holy book, or say because a man preaches anoda religion that opposes theirs, so therefore he should be slaughtered like a ram, too bad the followers see all this and still justify all these acts, even if they claim the religion isnt in support of all these killlings and all,

i should think theres something in their holy book that makes them insinuate this cos i cant jus seem to understand, cos even my fellow friend claim to hurt me if i touched her holybook

i don intend to exchange words here just the fact that this religion is equivalent to violence and nothing will be said here to change that fact cos its so obvious all around the world

i would prefer to be religionless than join that religion.

i no call names
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by grace5: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
He is a great man of GOD you can persecute him is sign that follows those who believe cast out demons,speak with new tongues,lay hand on the sick they shall recover.please be carefull GOD can hear you DO NOT TOUCH MY MINISTER.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by goodguy100(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
Man Of God or Crook? What is your own there? Men this poster must be crazy, wordering if not TUDOR and his Anti-Christ friends post it cus this is what there good in doing.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Tudor6(f): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
Man of god my arse!
The slowpoke came to nigeria one time and was spreading his delusions, supposedly performing miracles. So many amputees were there and NOT ONE was healed rather we just saw choreographed miracles where the alleged blind saw, lame walked and all that pastor chris bullsh*t. . .
Only a foolish man claims to raise the dead. What a crook! Idiot.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
Benny Hinn is a money-grabbing crook.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by grace5: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
BEWARE

Let your words be Yes and Amen
For also in these days I shall harshly judge those who would come against my anointed ones.
[color=#006600][/color]Watch your words, let them be seasoned always with much love and grace.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Eaglebabe: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2009
Who are u to judge a man of God,when did God appoint u the cheif judge of his servant?U better watch it.It is an advice and a warning as well.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Tudor6(f): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
Eaglebabe:

Who are u to judge a man of God,when did God appoint u the cheif judge of his servant?U better watch it.It is an advice and a warning as well.
Who declared him a man of god??
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Eaglebabe: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
God is a spirit,any time he does anything he doesn't seek permission from anybody including u.So he calls who he calls when he calls who.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Eaglebabe: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2009
Tudor is a brand of a film,so l don't expect anybody with such name not to be stupid.Who are u to question my God's authority.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Tudor6(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2009
Eaglebabe:

Tudor is a brand of a film,so l don't expect anybody with such name not to be stupid.Who are u to question my God's authority.
I've got news, fu*ck your god! Idiot.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Eaglebabe: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
I have always been bleeped so it is not a news.But my God with capital letter G cannot and will never be bleeped,else he will answer u by fire.Your goat u call god is a bastard.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Tudor6(f): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
Eaglebabe:

I have always been bleeped so it is not a news.But my God with capital letter G cannot and will never be bleeped,else[b] he will answer u by fire.[/b]Your goat u call god is a bastard.
Err sorry i don't worship goats. . . .and wouldn't it be nice if your god can answer by fire in this 21st century? At least we'll all know if he's real, abi?
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by naijacutee(f): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ op : And who are we to judge whther he's a man of God or a crook? Did Jesus not say " My sheep know my voice", and "I will never lose those that my Father has given to me - If they fall away, they were never mine in the first place. . . . "
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Horus(m): 2:07am On Jul 26, 2009
Benny Hinn is not the real name of this man. His real name is Benny Crook.
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by jagunlabi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2009
Man Of Crookedness.Yes
Man Of Con.Yes
Man Of God(whatever that means).NO!
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by nuraabi: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
crook
Re: Benny Hinn: Man Of God Or Crook? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2009
naijacutee:

@ op : And who are we to judge whther he's a man of God or a crook? Did Jesus not say " My sheep know my voice", and "I will never lose those that my Father has given to me - If they fall away, they were never mine in the first place. . . . "

By their fruits ye shall know them . . . Do men gather grapes of thistles?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland / Why Christians Still Find Themselves Continuously Sinning (illustrated) / Biography Of Apostle Johnson Suleman Senior Pastor Of Omega Fire Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.