Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya (20299 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones / Wizkid Was Childish, But We Are Cool Now—davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by octus2008(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nigerian singer Iyanya, who has been in the news lately over a not-too-clear triangular relationship blues/drama, involving him and Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson and Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh, has shot down suggestions of a bad blood among all three characters.

The “Kukere” and “Ur Waist” singer has categorically denied reports that point to a not-too-pleasant relationship, adding that apart from the fact that he is “cool” with Yvonne and Tonto, he also respects both ladies, and that he “appreciate their hard work”.

“I’m cool with Yvonne. Apart from the fact that I mentioned her name in my song, she is a wonderful person,” he said in an interview with the Nigerian website Bella Naija.

“She is one of the nicest, coolest people that I know. The same with Tonto. They are two people I respect a lot. I appreciate their hard work and they are doing very well in their field.

“Yvonne is my hommie, we are cool people even till now as we speak. Tonto is my padi, we are cool. The media and people out there are just having fun”.

Talking more about relationships, Iyanya says: “it’s hard to find somebody that would be with you and actually take the pain, stand the rain. I feel like anyone I’ve tried to have a relationship with always says “no, I can’t”.

On the choice of woman he would ordinarily date, Iyanya says: “I like classy women. When I say classy, I don’t mean you must have money, but at least know your self-worth and carry yourself well. I want a God fearing woman too because at the end of the day women have the deepest secrets. Women are fragile even when they act like they are bosses so if you mess up, there is a possibility that a woman will bring you down”.

The top-selling Nigerian act has also ruled out dating a celebrity, insisting that “the thing about dating celebs is that it would most likely not last”.

“I can date anybody but the thing about dating celebs is that it would most likely not last. The only way it may last is if they are not successful. But if they are both successful, when people see them together, they would jump on it. That alone has an effect on the relationship because they won’t be free”.

Iyanya’s clarification on the issue should offer some relief to both Yvonne and Tonto, who have had to respond to rumours about their relationship with the singer, over the past few weeks.

Iyanya is due in Accra this week for the Ghana Movie Awards, and Sarkodie Live In Concert, all happening on December 25.
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by hrmkz: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
So, both of them no fear God?

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by nannyo(f): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
hrmkz: So, both of them no fear God?
[sub][/sub] of course u should know what he means. If the fools like, let them keep opening their legs for him, at the end of the day, I'm go do like Kanu Nwankwo wey finally settle for An unknown cool girl grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by tommyspet: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Iyanya you fear God before you dey sing your waist?continue to dey Test all of them

14 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2012
^^ Lol that's the first thought that came to mind.

Weren't Decay and Nelson going at each other on Twitter? Imagine fighting for a guy only for the bobo to publicly deny both girls. Chei. It is not my portion.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by chinedumo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
D boy must be hot
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by k2039: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
[color=d]He yabbed(insulted) them indirectly [/color]
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by TableLeg(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Who the hell does this Iyanya think he is ...
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by ndala(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ Lol that's the first thought that came to mind.

Weren't Decay and Nelson going at each other on Twitter? Imagine fighting for a guy only for the bobo to publicly deny both girls. Chei. It is not my portion.
all i want is your waist yes you kiss grin
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Maximus17(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
All i want is ur waist.....does this depict a God fearing man?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by j4jj: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Inyanya needs a God fearin lady? Hahaha! I laugh in urobo!u urself u fear God? Wen all u want is the waist! Abeg go ur village for Calabar!

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by ignis: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2012

The fact is that the 2 girls have made themselves appear too cheap and valueless.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by ANYPEN(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
is he God fearing to deserve a God fearing woman? mumu!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Maximus17(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2012

Weren't Decay and Nelson going at each other on Twitter?
Imagine fighting for a guy only for the bobo to publicly deny both girls. Chei. It is not my portion.
wad up spyderkings,you remember me?
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Series22(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
So na tonto dike thread we go use do xmas.. Abeg, God no allow tonto thread follow us enta 2013

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Caspian22(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Both tonto n yvonne.. are single ladies who wanna get married by ol means
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by cold(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Now the question is who is a God fearing woman?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by mrkels(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2012

They were not jor, did a lil investigation, it was some fake accounts
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Iykebestbt(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....d guy they think say him wise abi?
somebody should tell him that tonto is also a singer....only God knws wat she will sing to Inyanya
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Iykebestbt(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....d guy they think say him wise abi?
somebody should tell him that tonto is also a singer....only God knws wat she will sing tu Inyanya
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nawa ooo,Iyanya sef dey make mouth,no be him fault sha,na those two useless girls fighting over an over-rated act. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2012

e be like say this iyanya fellow get game reach chris brown
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by toluene12: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Series22: So na tonto dike thread we go use do xmas.. Abeg, God no allow tonto thread follow us enta 2013
ASE O...AMIN O....ISE O....AMEN O..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bros match am yhu no be God, y are u judging. Coz its like u are saying those 2 dudes are nt God fearing, isn't it?
Kukere master........ Joor oh!
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by hollypagan: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Make him go for deper life church go fine one atleast him wife go dey follow him around with their dressing code

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2012

They are bunch of pusssys
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Arcard(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
holly-pagan:
Make him go for deper life church go fine one atleast him wife go dey follow him around with their dressing code
A1

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
This guy really talk sense,he knows celebrities wella,dats gud of him.
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Caseless: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
I nor know say dis guy get sense like this.

U need a wife not an armcandy!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wat!!!? U wan go Ghana ?? Wey guys dey vex sey u fall their girl hands. Oya dey go make we go arrange your burial 4 here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) / Rodney King Found Dead In A Swimming Pool / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.