Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya (20300 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones / Wizkid Was Childish, But We Are Cool Now—davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by AdeniyiA(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
izenco2005: Who iz Yvonne embarassed
latest female hairstyle nah
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by ichommy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
All he want is their waist
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by ochukoccna: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
tommyspet: Iyanya you fear God before you dey sing your waist?continue to dey Test all of them
So Iyanya is looking for a 'classy God fearing' woman after 'wasting the waist' of Tonto and Yvonne
Does he know God with the mental filth and sexual garbage he calls music?
SMH!
Looking for God yet you are a devil.
BLOODY RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITE!
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by idlaw2k3(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
na wa o
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by eric1960: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
hrmkz: So, both of them no fear God?

<a href=”http://.com/”>I wonder oh</a>
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by lion042(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
i wish i am a celebrity, Yvonne and Tonto for see
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Yinkay: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Send "Just Because I'm A Woman" Ringtone to your Cell 
"Just Because I'm A Woman"

I can see you're disappointed
By the way you look at me
And I'm sorry that I'm not
The woman you thought I'd be
Yes, I've made my mistakes
But listen and understand
My mistakes are no worse than yours
Just because I'm a woman

So when you look at me
Don't feel sorry for yourself
Just think of all the shame
You might have brought somebody else

Just let me tell you this
Then we'll both know where we stand
Just because I'm a woman

Now a man will take a good girl
And he'll ruin her reputation
But when he wants to marry
Well, that's a different situation

He'll just walk off and leave her
To do the best she can
While he looks for an angel
To wear his wedding band

Now I know that I'm no angel
If that's what you thought you'd found
I was just the victum of
A man that let me down

Yes, I've made my mistakes
But listen and understand
Just because I'm a woman

No, my mistakes are no worse than yours
Just because I'm a woman

I recommend above song to Tonto and Yvonne, they should perform a duet for Iyanya attention

1 Like

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by charliekay: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Iyanya is wise by sayn dat..is nt cos dey nice n kul,celebrity dat y he should marry dem...does girls r jst 4fun..ntn much
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Even a thug nids love...
When will ladies learn dat women shld be wmen & nt drag who drink,smoke,sh.agg,club or weed pass wt men? Imagine d way nyanya described ds two hard workn ladies(as if he's any beta) My neighbour one-eyed cat come get respect pas dem sef.
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Bonaguy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tonto cool kei, infact both are rude, especially tonto
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Kzinne: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
nanny o: [sub][/sub] of course u should know what he means. If the fools like, let them keep opening their legs for him, at the end of the day, I'm go do like Kanu Nwankwo wey finally settle for An unknown cool girl grin kiss
wouldn't u do d same if u were in their shoes?
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Buktol(f): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
hrmkz: So, both of them no fear God?
. Gush** who be dz iyanya sef, sure he knows doz chicks jus wana use him**perhaps his good on bed** dating a celeb won't last? Olodo.wat abt jay z nd beyonce** Tuface nd animacaulay** Go park well jor** U are not jus clean nd ur body built aint perfect,na handsome guy lik peter of Psquare we dey talk** a gal like me sef can't even fight ova u let alone date u** punk undecided
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Timijo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
octus2008: Nigerian singer Iyanya, who has been in the news lately over a not-too-clear triangular relationship blues/drama, involving him and Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson and Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh, has shot down suggestions of a bad blood among all three characters.

The “Kukere” and “Ur Waist” singer has categorically denied reports that point to a not-too-pleasant relationship, adding that apart from the fact that he is “cool” with Yvonne and Tonto, he also respects both ladies, and that he “appreciate their hard work”.

“I’m cool with Yvonne. Apart from the fact that I mentioned her name in my song, she is a wonderful person,” he said in an interview with the Nigerian website Bella Naija.

“She is one of the nicest, coolest people that I know. The same with Tonto. They are two people I respect a lot. I appreciate their hard work and they are doing very well in their field.

“Yvonne is my hommie, we are cool people even till now as we speak. Tonto is my padi, we are cool. The media and people out there are just having fun”.

Talking more about relationships, Iyanya says: “it’s hard to find somebody that would be with you and actually take the pain, stand the rain. I feel like anyone I’ve tried to have a relationship with always says “no, I can’t”.

On the choice of woman he would ordinarily date, Iyanya says: “I like classy women. When I say classy, I don’t mean you must have money, but at least know your self-worth and carry yourself well. I want a God fearing woman too because at the end of the day women have the deepest secrets. Women are fragile even when they act like they are bosses so if you mess up, there is a possibility that a woman will bring you down”.

The top-selling Nigerian act has also ruled out dating a celebrity, insisting that “the thing about dating celebs is that it would most likely not last”.

“I can date anybody but the thing about dating celebs is that it would most likely not last. The only way it may last is if they are not successful. But if they are both successful, when people see them together, they would jump on it. That alone has an effect on the relationship because they won’t be free”.

Iyanya’s clarification on the issue should offer some relief to both Yvonne and Tonto, who have had to respond to rumours about their relationship with the singer, over the past few weeks.

Iyanya is due in Accra this week for the Ghana Movie Awards, and Sarkodie Live In Concert, all happening on December 25.
Is iyanya God fearing
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by huninaija(f): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Iyanya wants to have his cake and eat it! It's not only God fearing, you will also receive sangho fearing. Keep hoping... Still love ya tho kiss
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Zikdik(m): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2012
Table Leg :
Who the hell does this Iyanya think he is ...
A short boy wf a hungry-looking stomach and a....Table-Leg.
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Acecube(m): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Acecube(m): 1:20am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon origbo: If he likes any of them ,he should change the person or make the person to fear God instead of waiting for already made God fearing woman. moreover,what make him to get closer to them since he knows their are not God fearing women.
my jamaican babes call me Ace, my nairaland chicks call me A'banj ......... From what u just posted, guy you're sitting on a loooooooooooong thing ,,,,
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by peruso: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Iykebestbt: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....d guy they think say him wise abi?
somebody should tell him that tonto is also a singer....only God knws wat she will sing tu Inyanya

Na God name I use beg you!!! You say tonto na wetin? SINGER?? Biko nu naw abeg you...... Hope say nobi wataramera!!! U mean
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Hardfact: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Inyanya, "God-fearing" woman? I thought all he wants is their waste?
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by chacha3(f): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2012
holly-pagan:
Make him go for deper life church go fine one atleast him wife go dey follow him around with their dressing code
yes o best advise for him
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by AGgal(f): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Decryptor: A woman who hears the name "God" and runs under the bed to hide.
Lwkmd! Exactly d answer on my mind
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by aduje(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tonto dey smoke like die.
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by davistolani: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
where do you guys get all this gist from abeg
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by dlinglos(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
IYANYA
The guy funny sha!
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by POPET(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
[is because of things like this why I deside to get married before any entertainment stuff.but iyanyan na goat must it be a celebrity?
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Iyanya.........

Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by gbrookes02: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2012
Is Iyanya, a God fearing man? I don't think so. If he is not, then a God fearing woman will not choose to be with him, please read 2 Corinthians 6:14-18.
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by churchills: 3:58am On Dec 27, 2012
holly-pagan:
Make him go for deper life church go fine one atleast him wife go dey follow him around with their dressing code
watin bring deeper life cum dis talk
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by A40(m): 2:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Table Leg :
Who the hell does this Iyanya think he is ...
A mack-daddy
Re: Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya by nannyo(f): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2013
Kzinne: would winkn't u do d same if u were in their shoes?
[sub][/sub] Never' Ever' when it comes to Men and Women issues, I've always used my head, that's way it doesn't give any man opportunity to humiliate me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka And Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.