Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year (7930 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While / A Merry Xmas Without Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
It's another time of the year where xtains gets to celebrate the birth of our lord jesus christ.so this thread was created to wish a fellow nairalander(s) a merry xmas and a prosperous new year.he/she can be from any section.

I'll start first...i wanna a wish wish merry xmas and prosperous new year to:

[b]my romance section friends: uj_sizzle,ikekings,goldieluks,binger,caseless,hornipipe,abiL,itsmodella,tashamania,idowuogbo,oahray,redmosquito,mynd44,idowuogbo,dopefiend,slimyem,sexkillz,nnekacherry,gree- die,shollypopz,acidiosis,ileke-idi,rokiatu,xynerise,vivian chinaza.fairygeh,beync,vanneni,ogugua,dopejemi,bennyraz,joeydozzy,obinoscopy,D-explorer, cfc fan,ayobase,kandiikane,carefreewannabe,caracta,sanb,vicky,lola.luv,mrs chima,jambsupport,chronique,skydeep,190 et al

my fellow diarylanders: uj_sizzle,obinoscopy,alosiby22,breathing,teeo,screwface,aleccia M,sapphiredamsel,faryday,fyngal,SOM,gentiejag,omoloa,sixteen,callotti,obinoscopy,skillet,tgirl4real,mollytinrox,mynd44,kails,smakiti,tmom,Bibol,geogeous et al

our able mods:Tgirl4real,obinoscopy,jarus,jaybee,cuddlemii,rocktation,sexkillz,R231,semid4lyfe,mukina2,ogugua88,odunnu et al

and finally to NL CEO, OLUWASEUN OSEWA.the brain behind this great forum.may God take NL to greater never heard before heights, amen...amin...iseeee!![/b]

11 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas to you too and to all nairalanders cheesy

Special S/O to the romance section peeps especially lalaosky, abiL, D-Ex, Sholly, AlterEgo, Idowu, Tasha, Maria, acidosis, Ikekings, K2039, Mosquito, gree-die, caracta, ayobase, hornipipe, 190, uj-sizzle, binger, flanrey etcetera etcetera...y'all rock kiss kiss Have a fantabulous christmas cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Freiburger(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas to all Nairalander(s)
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by ATMC(f): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaosky: It's another time of the year where xtains gets to celebrate the birth of our lord jesus christ.

NL CEO, OLUWASEUN SEUN!![/b]
lala, is that his name?
@topic- i wish d following merry christmas and prosperous new year;
Goshen, obadiah, logicboy, k2039, ihedinobi, mrs killz, sexkillz, nolongtin, enitsua, chykeman, idowuogbo, mariaG, SpikeC, lalaosky, Dexplorer, 190, ikekings,mynd44 izukwu, gree-die, smartie gurl and echeteram etchetaram
Btw play me a number preferably 'ara' by brymo

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
too numerous to mention but I wish all nairalanders I know and in general that have kept this site going, always making me to click on the number one speed dial in my web page.

you guys are wonderful. Merry Xmas smiley

oya, make I go create banger station cheesy
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
ATMC: lala, is that his name?
@topic- i wish d following merry christmas and prosperous new year;
Goshen, obadiah, logicboy, k2039, ihedinobi, mrs killz, sexkillz, nolongtin, enitsua, chykeman, idowuogbo, mariaG, SpikeC, lalaosky, Dexplorer, 190, ikekings,mynd44 izukwu, gree-die, smartie gurl and echeteram etchetaram
Btw play me a number preferably 'ara' by brymo

ATM card, is that a NLer?.lol..make we they correct ourselves they go na
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

@isimoella and gree die, thanks pretty ladies
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Caseless: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaosky: It's another time of the year where xtains gets to celebrate the birth of our lord jesus christ.so this thread was created to wish a fellow nairalander(s) a merry xmas and a prosperous new year.he/she can be from any section.

[b]my romance section friends: uj_sizzle,ikekings,goldieluks,binger,caseless,hornipipe,abiL,itsmodella,tashamania,idowuogbo,oahray,redmosquito,mynd44,idowuogbo,dopefiend,slimyem,sexkillz,nnekacherry,gree- die,shollypopz,acidiosis,ileke-idi,rokiatu,xynerise,vivian chinaza.fairygeh,beync,vanneni,ogugua,dopejemi,bennyraz,joeydozzy,obinoscopy,D-explorer, cfc fan,ayobase,kandiikane,carefreewannabe,caracta,sanb,vicky,lola.luv,mrs chima,jambsupport,chronique,skydeep,190 et al

my fellow diarylanders: uj_sizzle,obinoscopy,alosiby22,breathing,teeo,screwface,aleccia M,sapphiredamsel,faryday,fyngal,SOM,gentiejag,omoloa,sixteen,callotti,obinoscopy,skillet,tgirl4real,mollytinrox,mynd44,kails,smakiti,tmom,Bibol,geogeous et al

our able mods:Tgirl4real,obinoscopy,jarus,jaybee,cuddlemii,rocktation,sexkillz,R231,semid4lyfe,mukina2,ogugua88,odunnu et al

and finally to NL CEO, OLUWASEUN OSEWA.the brain behind this great forum.may God take NL to greater never heard before heights, amen...amin...iseeee!![/b]
thank u! I wish u a sumtous celebration and a fun-filled, blessing-ridden, favour-ladden and prosperous twenty-new-13!
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Caseless: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
I wish all Nairalanders/romanticians.......

I feel 'carried along', tutored, rewarded and guided.....

I came here with a brittle heart, u all made it(heart) ductile.... i'm grateful to all of u, especially my drop-down below:

Caracta
Lalaosky
Gree-die
Vanneni
Acidosis
Model-mike07
K2039
Ghettodreamz
Binger
Ay-base
Chanel
Idowuogbo
Maria-g/goretti
Pearl-hapi
OGG-88
etc,

I wish u all happy xmas and newyear!?

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
merry Christmas to u all, i wish u RSVP, LLNP, n many happy returns... kai boko haram in my areashocked mtcheeeew its just common knock out... have fun everybody!
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Caracta(f): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thank you lalaosky. Thank you caseless. Thank you all. Merry xmas to you too....
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
wishing all nairalanders merry xmas,all diarylanders uj-sizzle,obinoscopy,mynd-44,lalaosky,slimyem,k2039 n d rest,we'll c more of dis in jesus name.hapi nw yr in advance.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by gramci: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas to NLers, 4k Mc tunji.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by toluxa1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=15pt]SAME TO YOU ALL!!![/size]

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Roland17(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Many lives were cut short before today, dreams were destroyed, dreams were realized, for others a second chance to life another oppourtunity to be grateful...

To everyone i have been privileged to interact with on this forum, i wish u all a Merry Xmas and pray the blessings of this season creates a prosperous new year...

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas to you, Lalaosky and to fellow Nairalanders cool.

May all your dreams and aspirations for the new year come to fruition.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to all Nairalanders,u people made my year, a day without Nairalanding is like hell.
A very special Msg to Sanb,wish I could meet you in person, I know I will with time.
Acidtalk, I kinda like you,more grease to ur elbow.
Idowuogbo,I see you ooo,u get mouth.
Sorry I don't know any moderator.
Seun,thanks for this forum.God bless you.
Everybody,God's mercy won't depart from you.
Merry xmas,and prosperous New year.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by dokunbam(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Freiburger: Merry Christmas to all Nairalander(s)

yeah everyone here, you are the(bomb)BH here
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Iaz93: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2012
So today na Christmas?
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Obinoscopy(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2012
ematob95: wishing all nairalanders merry xmas,all diarylanders uj-sizzle,obinoscopy,mynd-44,lalaosky,slimyem,k2039 n d rest,we'll c more of dis in jesus name.hapi nw yr in advance.

Thanks ematob95. Thanks lalaosky.

I wish you all a merry christmas. I love y'all. Always have; always will
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by tizblink: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to err'soul on Nairaland
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by tizblink: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to err'soul on Nairaland..God bless y'all
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by born2boink(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to you all

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2012
caseless: I wish all Nairalanders/romanticians.......

I feel 'carried along', tutored, rewarded and guided.....

I came here with a brittle heart, u all made it(heart) ductile.... i'm grateful to all of u, especially my drop-down below:

Caracta
Lalaosky
Gree-die
Vanneni
Acidosis
Model-mike07
K2039
Ghettodreamz
Binger
Ay-base
Chanel etc,

I wish u all happy xmas and newyear!?
Werey! Wey my name? Anyways... Chop am! kiss

We go continue awa WWE on Boxing Day. cool
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by huninaija(f): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2012
Its not christmas here yet, but i can't shout anyone out because i don't know anyone except shymmex who has welcomed me on nairalnad so shout out to shymmex... Nairalnad commenters its been fun thanks for making me laughed with your comments when i feel down or not in the mood. Wishing you all a pleasant day. Merry christmas everyone.. kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by killuminati(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Flashy....
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2012
To All my fans, lovers and frenemies.... I wish u all a momentus and palatable Christmas! May u walk and not stumble on HIV! May herpes not locate ur Christmas turkey,chicken flu shall locate does dat wish u bad... Once again, compliment of the weather.

Urs truly!

Badosky aka fi mi le joor! cool

2 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by TableLeg(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by claremont(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2012
1luv.

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Keep the Merry! Dump the Myth!
As you enjoy the public banquets, private gift-giving, carnival atmosphere, and decorated tree during the festival of Saturnalia reform Jesus, I hate to be a party-pooper and point this out, but Saturn reform Xmas isn’t real. Sorry.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas everyone
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: To All my fans, lovers and frenemies.... I wish u all a momentus and palatable Christmas! May u walk and not stumble on HIV! May herpes not locate ur Christmas turkey,chicken flu shall locate does dat wish u bad... Once again, compliment of the weather.

Urs truly!

Badosky aka fi mi le joor! cool
Compliments Idowu smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sure Bet9ja Predictions / Aside From Nairaland, Which Nigerian Site Do You Visit Multiple Times A Day / Oppo A38 Smartphone Full Specs And Price - Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.