Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out (17329 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 20, 2008
Plz Nigerians that are abroad, can anyone of you help me to travel outside? I am tired of being here. You can send me an invitation letter. I can pay for my flight and visa fees. My email is bigmodo@gmail.com . I am waiting for a reply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by ikamefa(f): 5:13am On Feb 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

gbam! gbam!

Nigeria go survive!

ma people go survive oh

9 j a must good again!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by dafman(m): 5:28am On Feb 20, 2008
nor be ur mate dey swim across atlantic to enter europe, you better wisen up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 20, 2008
dafman:

nor be your mate dey swim across atlantic to enter europe, you better wisen up

Men! u r harsh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 20, 2008
and why if i may ask do u wanna leave nigeria so bad, What will u be doing abroad when u come? Do u have plans or u just like the thought of travelling abroad,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by dafman(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2008
bigmodo:

Men! you're harsh
dey there, by the time you dry up like Bonga fish na den you go no say water pass garri
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 20, 2008
muchbabe:

and why if i may ask do u want to leave nigeria so bad, What will u be doing abroad when u come? Do u have plans or u just like the thought of travelling abroad,

Ya, I want to leave so bad. I will do anything that will pay me. I have plans. U wanna help me out muchbabe?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2008
help u out? shocked now why would i wanna do that. I was just asking questions, Most people in nigerian think living abroad is all rosy and once u come here, uve made it because money grows on trees grin, On the contrary a lot of peeps who come here end up jobless and they tend to do illegal stuff. If u have a good life in naija why throw it away just for "abroad"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by ty4real(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2008
@ Dafman!
If you cant help him , you really dont have to be that harsh and insensitive.

@Poster!
9ja no reayy bad reach that level, all oyu need is a little bit of patience, cause at the ned of the day you will make it wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Vicjustice: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2008
bigmodo:

Please Nigerians that are abroad, can anyone of you help me to travel outside? I am tired of being here. You can send me an invitation letter. I can pay for my flight and visa fees. My email is bigmodo@gmail.com . I am waiting for a reply.

I wonder who would send you an IV letter (for a visit visa) when it's obvious that you intend to overstay in the supposed country at the risk of the person who invites you?
  Forget about visa or invitation letter, find other means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by princeonx: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
Did someone just ask what he will be doing abroad? Anyway, let me leave that for now!

Ol'boy if you can afford to pay for a visa and ticket, I think you have enough money to make it in Nigeria!

That does not mean that if you have the chance (genuine chance) of making it abroad that you shouldn't take/use it! just becarefull with who you give your money in promise for visa.

Life is not easy abroad but its worth the effort!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by princeonx: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2008
@vicjustice
I no see your name when I been read your post I no know say na you!
you surpose fit help the guy with advise since you don waka the whole europe!

Explain what other means you think he should follow!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by TOYOSI20(f): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2008
bigmodo:

Please Nigerians that are abroad, can anyone of you help me to travel outside? I am tired of being here. You can send me an invitation letter. I can pay for my flight and visa fees. My email is bigmodo@gmail.com . I am waiting for a reply.

If u are really serious why don't u fill out tha "Lottery Form",

Instead of waiting for someone to send u an invitation letter. undecided
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Vicjustice: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2008
prince_onx:

@vicjustice
I no see your name when I been read your post I no know say na you!
you surpose fit help the guy with advise since you don waka the whole europe!

Explain what other means you think he should follow!

Advice? which kind advice i fit give a despirate guy wey want travel abroad by all means? there are other means wey people like am they use jand, abi you self no know these means?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by princeonx: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
@vicjustice:
Ol'boy I no know Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! someone adviced him to swim accrose the ocean  grin

I deff. won't advise no one to travel by road eirther! alot got stranded where they never knew they'll be!

Traveling abroad is never easy we all know! other than the people that left with visa lottery, immigrant visas, fiance, or some kind of family based visa the rest na runs we ALL do including me!

I came to US for holidays almost a decade ago now na HOLIYEARS  grin and its now the other way round (naija for holidays).

@poster: wish I can help you! if you have a close friend or family here they might be able to but coming here in Nairaland to ask for that kind of help go hard Oh! Good luck all the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by amsky(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ poster
It'll be almost impossible to find someone who is willing to put everything on the line for a total stranger. On one of my trips to Nigeria,i gave someone an invitation letter and almost got myself into trouble. She left my house saying she was going back to Nigeria,went to Scotland and got caught. If not for Christ's sake, i'd have been in a big mess. So for me,if you did not come from thesame womb with me,or suck the same breast, Please,stay on your own.

2ndly,why do you have to leave? It's not as easy as guys think. So think it over.If you insist, then i heard people trek across the sahara to get to Spain.You may as well give it a shot.

Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2008
I really do feel sorry for the poster.
Nigeria is a frustrating place for young people
young people here leave school and have jobs to choose from for the most part
Not in Nigeria,

However,I doubt if anyone would give an invitation with his personal info to a total stranger.
@ the poster look for a relative abroad to help
This is not the right place.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Busta(f): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
muchbabe:

help u out? shocked now why would i want to do that. I was just asking questions, Most people in nigerian think living abroad is all rosy and once u come here, uve made it because money grows on trees grin, On the contrary a lot of peeps who come here end up jobless and they tend to do illegal stuff. If u have a good life in naija why throw it away just for "abroad"

totally agree with u!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
Thank for the advice, i am commiting suicide soon
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
bigmodo:

now you're sounding stupid.you're suicidal and you're looking for someone to invite you so you can hang yaself in their home.
Aba has a psychia,check yourself in.
anu ofia
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by oziomatv(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
bigmodo:

Nwanna cooluo down o bughi ka esi ekwu ya.
        mara kwa na obughi ka aki ilu dara na uda ka osi ato uto.
                 keep up your hope.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by buzzgonz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2008
Suicide!!! shocked Oluwa!
See this boy, na Suicide go carry you go abroad come u sabi treck? talk make i give you "Africa MAP to EURO"
with this map you no need any invitation letter or wedding letter this one na straight ticket to EURO.

i still dey ask u sabi treck by road
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
I cant believe it that not even one nigerian abroad can give me access to escalade off, that hurts so bad. I am beginning to believe a post a read here that all nigerians abroad are stingy
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by funkybaby(f): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
lmao.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2008
oziomatv:

Nwanna cooluo down o bughi ka esi ekwu ya.
        mara kwa na obughi ka aki ilu dara na uda ka osi ato uto.
                 keep up your hope.

let him not cool down now.

As the igbo adage goes[b],"anaghi eji amu eyiwe akwuna egwu" [/b]

meaning

you cannot frighten a prostitute with the size of the "dogonyaro"

meaning

there's nothing new under the sun

let him kill himself as he threatened they'll   simply throw his deadbodi into an evilforest grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by funkybaby(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
@poster
LMAO. You are so funny. If you are so keen on travelling abroad and you have the money has you claimed, have you thought about using hotel reservation in lieu of a letter of invitation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
what shan't we read here.
where's almond sef
her expert advice is needed here
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Busta(f): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
bigmodo:

I can't believe it that not even one nigerian abroad can give me access to escalade off, that hurts so bad. I am beginning to believe a post a read here that[b] all nigerians abroad are stingy[/b]

na today?
sit down there make pant dey wear u angry
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by TheSly: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol. . . . . . cheesy

siddon there. . . . . . . . . yeye lazy a$$hole cheesy
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by buzzgonz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
@poster
Guy try Slow-way! e dey help well well since u no sabi treck! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by TheSly: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
poster

why dont u do as them rebels do. . .
and try going through the desert route. . . cheesy
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by buzzgonz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
soup wey sweet na money kill ham! No food for lazy man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus / Taxify Debuts In Ibadan, Owerri / See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.