Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235070 members, 1642597 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 April 2014 at 03:06 AM

Comedy Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Comedy Series (283 Views)

Which Of These American Comedy Series Do You Like Most? / Your Favorite TV Sitcom (comedy Series). / 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Comedy Series by BabaAlabi: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2012
As a teenager I was naturally drawn to action films or fighty fighty but when I grew older I realised that there are so many problems in the world and I needed to unwind at the end of the day if not I would have gone crazy...that is when discovered some great series... For now my best comedy series are-
Modern Family-Crazily funny show....morever the whole family can watch it together without any awkward scenes.
Family Guy-This is my private comedy Indecency...Their pervy and outrageous jokes make my day anytime...Not for children though.
There are so many great ones too...e.g the simpsons,big bang theory e.t.c
Sites to download from with your blackberry-www.fztvseries.mobi.....www.frendz4m.com...Enjoy

(0) (Reply)

Can I Put This Program On Tv / The Legend Of The Seeker / The Jackson 4, New Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.