Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria (53256 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / 10 Most Kissable Male Celebrities In Nigeria / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by segunsd: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
http://naijapose.com spotlights the ten most kissable female celebrities in Nigeria. This list includes actresses, musicians, bloggers and popular faces in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. In no particular order:

1. Beverly Naya

B for Beverly. The fast-rising actress grabs a spot among the 10 most kissable female celebs in Nigeria. Her filmography includes Guilty Pleasures, Home in Exile, Up The Creek Without a Paddle, which also stars Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Patience Ozokwo, and Van Vicker. Kissable? Capital yes!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
2. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Come on man. The best you can do is dream. The probability that you will kiss them is unlikely. Omotola defines beauty, elegance and class. Everything about the beautiful actress is on-point. Some people say that more time was spent creating some people than others. Well, no be for my mouth you go hear say Rottweiler no dey get tail.
___________________________________________________________________________________
3. Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage’s lips remind of Veronica in the Archie comics or Sabrina -The Teenage Witch. Probably the sexiest Nigerian female artiste, the first lady of Mavin Records has one of the “Most Kissable Lips” in the entertainment industry
__________________________________________________________________________________
4. Bayray McNwizu

Kiss and Tell. Bhaira is a name to reckon with in the Nigerian movie Industry. The AMBO winner has gone on to demonstrate her acting prowess in movies like Cindy’s Notes, Evil Genius, Rebound and a couple of others. The sexy actress continues to look dazzling with beautiful, well-arched lips.
____________________________________________________________________________________
5. Ufuoma Ejenobor

It would break your heart. Ufuoma‘s married. The pretty actress recently gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Only one man can unlock those beautiful lips. Google him.
____________________________________________________________________________________
6. Genevieve Nnaji

Why on earth would anyone want to exclude Genevieve from the list of the most kissable celebrities? She rocks. Yeah! Pretty well at that. Genevieve continues to dominate the movie industry with top-class performance. Talking of her looks one wonders what her beauty routine is like. She’s fab.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
7. Chidinma

Chidinma need not sing before you follow her to her house. Whether her lips move or not, it is something to behold. The petite singer has an extraordinary voice and has come a long way up the ladder in the music industry with hit songs like “Kedike”.
______________________________________________________________________________________
8. Chika Ike

One of the hottest babes in Nollywood, Chika Ike definitely picks up a spot on the list. The 27 year-old actress is doing well in her industry.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
9. Tolu “Toolz” Oniru

If Toolz blows that kiss outside the studio, she will cause a traffic jam in Lagos metropolis. She’s got a great voice on-air. Her curvilinear figure is something to gasp about. In terms on looks, poise and delivery give it to Toolz 9 over 10.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
10. Linda Ikeji

There’s something about Linda’s lips that it is hard to explain. Well-shaped, virgin-like it has never been kissed, you wonder why the celeb-blogger quit modeling. Not only does Linda know how to pull her readers with words, she has the looks to turn heads. Wow! is that really Linda Ikeji. She gorgeous!
__________________________________________________________________________________
There are so many, many celebrities with kissable lips. In fact I believe there isn’t any un-kissable celebrity. These were selected by vox populi. Who doesn’t cut the list? If you were to rate them, who would you put first?

Source: http://naijapose.com/10-most-kissable-female-celebrities-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by hrmkz: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Same old story!
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
segunsd: There’s something about Linda’s lips that it is hard to explain. Well-
shaped, virgin-like it has never been kissed, you wonder why the celeb-
blogger quit modeling. Not only does Linda know how to pull her
readers with words, she has the looks to turn heads. Wow! is that really
Linda Ikeji. She gorgeous!

keep telling yourself that. which lips? undecided

I'll rather kiss Segun Arinze than these.....lipsrsealed

35 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by segunsd: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
joeydozzy:

Hahahahahaha... I laugh in swahili. joeydozzy. check Linda's lips in real life man. Segun Arinze ko. Segun Obasanjo ni.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Chanchit: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mtcheeew. Na lipstick make those lips fine o.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by cigaricon(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
See as linda ikeji keep mouth lyk nkapia

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Double194(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
The mistake we U do na to put Linda Ikeji for that list. No be only Ikeji na Ikede. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
I can't be sure until they all wash off the palm oil they soaked their lips in. I no dey kiss onye onu ya di ka basin mmanu.

Based on prima facie evidence though, I'd take Chidinma and kiss her until she is lipless. Her face and lips look quite luscious

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by segunsd: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chanchit: Mtcheeew. Na lipstick make those lips fine o.

U never reason am sey all those lipsticks be chemicals and na men dey swallow am pass. Na why we no dey live long.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by homesteady(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
omo menh!! If i kiss Bhaira McNwizy...i'll just turn to dracula...choii!! Her lips are to big.
Abeg who is saying linda lips are not hot!! Dont allow us LIBreaders start with u oo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by GeneralGaricks: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
Okay, General Garicks.
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Definitely wanna kiss Beverly Naya and Toolz... grin

I know Beverly Naya from back in the day when she was still in Uni out here(before she moved to naija), her lips are sexy as fvck... kiss

As for Toolz, I'll like to grab her massive batty - her lips = means to an "end" - "end" = massive batty... kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by seedord247(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Linda what.

The last time i was in naija, i saw her in one of this local store buying maxam toothpaste... Thou she was eyeing me, but i dont wanna say hi to her cus her breath can turn some1 blind. angry grin
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Where Tonto Decay naw? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by huninaija(f): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
shymexx: Definitely wanna kiss Beverly Naya and Toolz... grin

I know Beverly Naya from back in the day when she was still in Uni out here(before she moved to naija), her lips are sexy as fvck... kiss

As for Toolz, I'll like to grab her massive batty - her lips = means to an "end" - "end" = massive batty... kiss

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by floriana(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
I'd rather kiss Baba Suwe than kiss Linda Ikeji. And am not gay!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Cuddlemii: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chanchit: Mtcheeew. Na lipstick make those lips fine o.

Lolz
I prefer lip gloss to lip stick. The mild ones with less drama.
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija:

undecided lipsrsealed

kiss I wanna lips you as well... wink

It's a lipsing thing.. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Troll: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
@OP You Want To Kiss Other People's Wives, Another Man Personal Property!? Oloshi grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by GeneralGaricks: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nansense !

I will rather kiss ''Ileke Idi''.
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
NO 1
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by iamswizz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
I luv Nigerian ladies
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by tavon(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lmao. As kissable as my balls
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by onyeego(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Toolz should be expunged from that list with immediate effect lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by vin4ever(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
OK
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by huninaija(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Who put Linda ikeji on the list? Her lips look like dried Kpomo. Which kain pose she do self, for her mind she's sexy abi?

Tiwa savage and chidinma fine galas oya take kiss kiss #NoOmo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Akshow: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
so make i begin mop ocean cos them get kissable lips abi? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by RedLight1: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
joeydozzy:

choi.. Wicked grin grin hope u not gay
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by alomoh: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Please add this Practical example since you want a Killer Kisser
http://ikejibella..com/2012/12/historical-kiss-who-are-these.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by RedLight1: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: Who put Linda ikeji on the list? Her lips look like dried Kpomo. Which kain pose she do self, for her mind she's sexy abi?

Tiwa savage and chidinma fine galas oya take kiss kiss #NoOmo grin
dried pkomo ke? Choi
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by crisycent: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Toolz, can I hold those B O O B S?
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by NEROSKY(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Genevive,Omotola and Chidinma..are A1...but linda nd toolz are just nightmares..I dey vomit self..who cares if they're celebrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.