Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1275314 members, 1755858 topics. Date: Friday, 28 November 2014 at 10:38 PM

How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? (266 Views)

The Birds And The Bees:Is It Appropriate To Teach Your Kids About Sex? / Suspected Ritualists Confession: We Slaughtered Hunchback To Live Big / The Birds and the Bees Story for my 5Year old child. What's YOUR version? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
As we are celebrating the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ today (while some don'ts), i believe we can calculate (if not all) the number of chickens, fowls, turkeys, ducks e.t.c that gave-up the goast in our various houses today throughout the nation....

Three (3) fowls gave-up the goast (lolz) very early this morning in our house!

Lets be sincere pls...

1 Like

Re: How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? by Siena(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
None.
Re: How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? by Emmyk(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
None. They died days ago and stored in freezer #evilGRIN
Re: How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? by skoolblooger: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Zero.
Re: How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2012
My mom and i killed two turkies while my sister fried them.lol.
Re: How Many Fowls (Birds) Did you Slaughtered In Your House Today ? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2012
My mom and i killed two turkies while my sister boiled and fried them.lol.

(0) (Reply)

Please Read / Would U Change Ur Parents If Given D Chance? / How To Talk About Sex With Older Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.