Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..... (1310 Views)

A List Of Over 700 Inconsistencies In The Bible!!! / Why Are There So Many Inconsistencies Between Mathew And Luke? / M_nwankwo/ Justcool - Inconsistencies In The Grail Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Ymodulus: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
There is everything wrong with the koran. It is the book of the psychopaths.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Waiting fr the Muslims to go all out on this and drop 'bombs'.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
Good afternoon,

I just went out to check the price of fuel and it's still NGN97 and above. I thought this thread would solve the problems we have in the world. I guess I was wrong!

Now, can someone please tell me the purpose of this thread?

1 Like

Re: ..... by abbeycial: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
There is no sense in d whole issue u raised bro...am sure u r seeking for argument to console ur ignorance dat' Huwa lazi arsala rasullahu bil huda wadinil haqqi li yuzihirahu ala dinil kulihi...

Ya'all just won't comprehende
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
abbeycial: There is no sense in d whole issue u raised bro...am sure u r seeking for argument to console ur ignorance dat' Huwa lazi arsala rasullahu bil huda wadinil haqqi li yuzihirahu ala dinil kulihi...

Ya'all just won't comprehende

comprehend what? to kill my fellow humans cos they are not psychotic muslims like you? pardon me.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
ooman:

comprehend what? to kill my fellow humans cos they are not psychotic muslims like you? pardon me.

Not every Muslim is a murderer. And really psychopathic killers are not just peculiar to Islam. We have had killers who were Christians, Atheists, Pagans etc
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
striktlymi: Good afternoon,

I just went out to check the price of fuel and it's still NGN97 and above. I thought this thread would solve the problems we have in the world. I guess I was wrong!

Now, can someone please tell me the purpose of this thread?

To show you that religious freaks like you are the problem of this world.
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
striktlymi:

Not every Muslim is a murderer. And really psychopathic killers are not just peculiar to Islam. We have had killers who were Christians, Atheists, Pagans etc

What you dont know is that the koran says to kill all who are not muslims including the xtians. Now that makes all muslims a murderer by obligation. Even if all are not doing it, all muslims support it in their heart.
Re: ..... by Ymodulus: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ..... by Ymodulus: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ..... by Ymodulus: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ..... by Ymodulus: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
ooman:

What you dont know is that the koran says to kill all who are not muslims including the xtians. Now that makes all muslims a murderer by obligation. Even if all are not doing it, all muslims support it in their heart.

This is very interesting ooman. I would appreciate it if you would help with that part of the quran. But even if this true, one does not become a murderer because he or she has an obligation to kill. The last time I checked, a murderer is one who has intent to kill and actually carry out that intent. I believe if given the opportunity a lot of Nigerians would have loved to see Obasanjo go the way of Ghadaffi but this does not mean that those people are murderers yet.
Re: ..... by abbeycial: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
ooman:

u go learn,u dwell in blind ignorance dat d killings nd chaos in nigeria is more of ethnic nd poitical factors under d disguise of religion...don't u fuuucken read news?killings in north,west etc is ol by muslims? At dis jet age u still assume dat islam is ur enemy?u r lost bro

just sit there nd rot at d hands of nigerian politicians nd leaders while tinking its islam.
Re: ..... by hrmkz: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Can everyone preach freedom of religion and let's stop this bigotry. Even if God shows up from heaven and proclaim a religion, it is left to us to either accept or reject him. Can we just allow everyone practise whatever he believes in and let stop these religious madness.
Re: ..... by Olaposij(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Idiats... Una don tire τ̲̅ȍ ðεƔ fight tribal wars on NL!! Na religious war remain.. I'm a xtian, but what does OP want τ̲̅ȍ achieve by this post? Do Ʊ think this ur idiotic post is going to convert any muslim τ̲̅ȍ christianity? Or wht are Ʊ trying τ̲̅ȍ achieve by attacking the koran..
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
striktlymi:

This is very interesting ooman. I would appreciate it if you would help with that part of the quran. But even if this true, one does not become a murderer because he or she has an obligation to kill. The last time I checked, a murderer is one who has intent to kill and actually carry out that intent. I believe if given the opportunity a lot of Nigerians would have loved to see Obasanjo go the way of Ghadaffi but this does not mean that those people are murderers yet.

By saying this, you actually agree that there is a part of koran that says to kill all non muslims. Dont bring politics into this, this is purely religious.

Whether you think it at heart or actually do it, you are a murderer.
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
abbeycial: u go learn,u dwell in blind ignorance dat d killings nd chaos in nigeria is more of ethnic nd poitical factors under d disguise of religion...don't u fuuucken read news?killings in north,west etc is ol by muslims? At dis jet age u still assume dat islam is ur enemy?u r lost bro

just sit there nd rot at d hands of nigerian politicians nd leaders while tinking its islam.

Muslims are the only problem Nigeria have.

Remove the muslims from Nigeria, then there will be prosperity.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
ooman:

By saying this, you actually agree that there is a part of koran that says to kill all non muslims. Dont bring politics into this, this is purely religious.

Whether you think it at heart or actually do it, you are a murderer.

Not politics but common sense. Thinking it without doing it does not make you a murderer. Anyways, I don't believe that every muslim wants to see all non-muslims dead. I agree that there are some who would stop at nothing to kill but this is not applicable to all.
Re: ..... by Ymodulus: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
ooman:

Muslims are the only problem Nigeria have.

Remove the muslims from Nigeria, then there will be prosperity.

Sorry sir but your comment is very incorrect. Lagos state is governed by a muslim and Lagos is prospering as compared to an Anambra that is governed by a Christian. Just saying. Please I mean no offence.
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
striktlymi:

Not politics but common sense. Thinking it without doing it does not make you a murderer. Anyways, I don't believe that every muslim wants to see all non-muslims dead. I agree that there are some who would stop at nothing to kill but this is not applicable to all.

What am trying to say is that the koran says muslims should kill all non muslims. Now to be a good muslim, you have to kill or at least support it. It is your obligation. There is another part that says if you cant do it, support it with your money. I will post the verses later.
Re: ..... by ooman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
striktlymi:

Sorry sir but your comment is very incorrect. Lagos state is governed by a muslim and Lagos is prospering as compared to an Anambra that is governed by a Christian. Just saying. Please I mean no offence.

You cant offend me, i am an atheist. No atheist has ruled Nigeria and that is why there is no prosperity.

Fashola only flashed all of us, i am not impressed by him, you go to california and other places and see what "real" governors are doing
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
ooman:

You cant offend me, i am an atheist. No atheist has ruled Nigeria and that is why there is no prosperity.

Fashola only flashed all of us, i am not impressed by him, you go to california and other places and see what "real" governors are doing

Sorry but the apology was meant for those who come from Anambra. Anyways, it would interest you to know that America is not only ruled by Atheists. They have had lots of Christian, Jewish etc leaders over the years and they did great in their leadership. So it would be fallacious to say that Nigeria is this bad because we have not been ruled by Atheists.

And for Fashola, I think he is doing great comparatively.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
ooman:

What am trying to say is that the koran says muslims should kill all non muslims. Now to be a good muslim, you have to kill or at least support it. It is your obligation. There is another part that says if you cant do it, support it with your money. I will post the verses later.

Please do!
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ymodulus:

its obvious u avent read my posts on nairaland u wud ave find out that i even go against the christians.

am not trying to convert but am saying religion is a disaster to mankind.

the world wud ave been a better place witout religion

If you are a realist sir, I believe you would know that religion is not the problem.
Re: ..... by Olaposij(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ymodulus:

its obvious u avent read my posts on nairaland u wud ave find out that i even go against the christians.

am not trying to convert but am saying religion is a disaster to mankind.

the world wud ave been a better place witout religion
ooohh!! An atheist!! Do those really exist! Did someone drop you on your head whn Ʊ were small? Or whr Ʊ molested as a child? Not trying τ̲̅ȍ insult you just don't understand why anybody wld be an atheist.. Sumtyms all we have/are is our believes/faith... Don't expect you τ̲̅ȍ understand that... But even if Ʊ don't believe in faith, Ʊ should believe in tolerance... Religious tolerance/ or atheistic tolerance(is there anything like that)... Just ♏v̶̲̥̅ 2 kobo...

1 Like

Re: ..... by Ymodulus: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ..... by Olaposij(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ymodulus:

first fellow i was not molested and when you talk about molestation you should religionist do it more.

i believe u must ave been molested by som1 close to u like ur teacher, and u tolerated it. no offence.

next tym u want to talk to me dont insult me and coin it up wit the world no offence
like i said, i really wasn't tryin τ̲̅ȍ insult you.. If there is 1 point you should pick 4rm ♏v̶̲̥̅ post above, its about tolerance.. See the way you reacted whn i insinuated a priest or close relative molested Ʊ whn Ʊ were young.. That's d way people feel whn Ʊ disrespect there religion like d way Ʊ did with ur post.. They feel insulted! Ʊ need τ̲̅ȍ learn about tolerance.. Its called live and let live.. Just ♏v̶̲̥̅ 2 kobo..

1 Like

Re: ..... by Ymodulus: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: ..... by Olaposij(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ymodulus... why did u delete your posts? Seems you don't share those views anymore. ..

(1) (Reply)

Did Pope Resign Over Dossier Linking The Church To 'Gay Network' In The Vatican / A Christian Organization Where I Stay One Week Talking To God. / Jesus Vs Superman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.