Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

planning to travel to south africa - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / planning to travel to south africa (663 Views)

Google Is Planning Ads That Will Take Over The Entire Screen Of Your Phone / Want To Get Computers From Yankee & Have No Time To Travel? Yankeetome Can Help / How To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

planning to travel to south africa by lordweezy(m): 5:09am On Dec 26, 2012
well if you ever plan to spend enough time in south Africa,ask and it shall be answered on to you,or still email me i would always be willing to answer your question and also tell you the list of good business in south Africa unless you wanna join drugs which i don't always advise

(1) (Reply)

How To Never Fall Victim To Online Scams / Where Can I Buy 3g Universal Modem In Lagos. / Need Help With A Good Internet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.