Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Do I Convert Text From MS Word To A PDF Document - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Convert Text From MS Word To A PDF Document (672 Views)

How Can I Convert Etisalat Sim 4rm Edge To 3g? / Uninstalling A Program From Ms-dos? / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert Text From MS Word To A PDF Document by normaljenny(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2013
Please my fellow nairalanders I will appreciate if anybody here can tell me how to transfer a text I have in microsoft windows word to pdf/adobe document. Is it possible to delete a text I have in any pdf outlay and replace it with a text I am to copy from microsoft word? Pls help
Re: How Do I Convert Text From MS Word To A PDF Document by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2013
There are a few online converters that allows you to upload your word file and convert it to pdf which will then be downloaded. Just google "word to pdf converter" and I'm sure you will find a few useful links, been using them for a while now and it works.
Re: How Do I Convert Text From MS Word To A PDF Document by normaljenny(m): 12:26am On Apr 02, 2013
Thanks a lot. You all have been so helpful
Re: How Do I Convert Text From MS Word To A PDF Document by brightk(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2013
download pdf creator. its free. just act as if u want to print out the document and select the pdf printer.. it will ask u for a location to save the pdf document.. saz all
Re: How Do I Convert Text From MS Word To A PDF Document by Jamji: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2013
brightk: download pdf creator. its free. just act as if u want to print out the document and select the pdf printer.. it will ask u for a location to save the pdf document.. saz all

Yes, same thing with PDF995, www.pdf995.com. It installs an addon on your msword, so when you print just select pdf 995 printer, and it prints your doc to pdf straight. It even saves your hyperlinks.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel's Surf Longer @0.1k Per MB Advert. How True? / New Site Released For All Computer Courses Tutorial / Aes Vs 3des Data Encryption Algorithm In Vpn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.