Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old (13400 Views)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Iaz93: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
akymme: these pastors no go kill person, even if he truly saw Jesus at 3, how will he remember now, because me no remember wetin me i do for 8years old sef
lol...chei

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Sitex(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pastor chris...does it occur to you that lies told in the name of God is blasphemy? And that it is unforgivable?
God is watching...
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Afam4eva(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
The guy is definitely on the smart side.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yeah right !!

Conmen really have no shame .

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Freiburger(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
This Jesus don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Orisirisiinfact me to jesus appears to me everyday.he is even beside me here in the sitting room as am typing on nairaland and he will tell me to go and soak garri soon

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Revolva(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Well mee too jesus appeared to me when I was 5yrs old .....oya na
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Lawconfessor(f): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Saw JESUS at age 3.......really dd nt understand wot it meant.

Who come make U understand am?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Na today?

A star fell close to TB Josh's cradle at his birth, did you not hear?

No be only Jesus you see, na your albino village chief priest.

Sent from my bed, nursing the wounds I got from chasing the christmas chicken

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mehn, Nigerians don wise up oooo..
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by GentleNaaz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pls no b my jesus u c o. My b na bar jesus u c. Mk i ask u, jesus black?
Jesus bllaaack?
Jesus bbblllaaacckk?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by mitchyy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Akposkool: I hope say when he replied Jesus,angel Gabriel must hav bin holding a dictionary close 2 him incase baba mis any of d langua.maybe Jesus also told him 2 run 4 presidency.dis guy is jst abusing d lord evrytime,jst lyk dat dikeji miyerijesu of God's grace ministries.
Lmao *wipes tears*
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by dady12: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
there is no child at that very age who will know what he/she saw is jesus,i disagree with him,but in respect to a private jet he spoke my mind.but i will advice him to stay out of niaja politics cos all these are material things,winning souls for christ is not about rulling niaja
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by ignis: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Am I the only one that did not finish reading the complete story? This story is a rigmarole.

Please hit LIKE if you did not read the complete story.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Somewhere in the Bible says that a man who is not in control of his family must not have a leadership in the church. Did he ever step down when his marriages were falling apart? About prosperity...when a Man of God talk about prosperity it should always be about spiritual prosperity and not material prosperity. This guy has one foot in the church....one foot in politics....and the other foot hmmmm....let me shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by tintingz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Na santa clause he saw grin
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by IncomeTutor: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmm! He must be a precocious child to
remember what happened when he was 3!
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by nollywood20: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rev. Chris Okotie is really intellectually gifted and spiritually grounded.
God will surely see him through.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by datola: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
He made some sensible points.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Jyde89: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Pls no b my jesus u c o. My b na bar jesus u c. Mk i ask u, jesus black?
Jesus bllaaack?
Jesus bbblllaaacckk?
1 of the reason's why it is dangerous to sniff salt and black pepper.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by cyntiathis: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
lol hahahaha yes he did
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Meegadough: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
*Sit down, takes a bowl of popcorn and starts eating* Read me a book!
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by salafiyy: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
IF HE TRULY SEES SOMETHING, IT IS THE DEVIL HE SEES
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
So he has basically had mental health problems since he was 3 years old? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by igbeke: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
wat i c here is a group of pple who, as a result of personal or collective grudge dey hav against pastor chris; left d main issues raised in dis interview, 2 adress wat is out of it.
Nairalanders, do u sincerely think Nigeria will survive 2015?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by faporori24: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
floriana: Pls guys I have exhausted my supply of bangers. Anybody in the house willing to share? Contact me here.

It not time to get drunk yet
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by DrMuzungu(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
It wasn't Jesus that appeared to him, but Beelzebub, just that he doesn't know the difference.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by otss(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
I respect pastors, bt if Jesus appeared to him(okotie) at 3 year, he neva sed anyfin bout Jesus appearing to him now, i fink he shud see Jesus everyday. What shall a poor man du, wen pastors ridefly jets?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by vandarsar(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
How are u so sure it's not Jesus ? Jesus's hair was coiled and he could have been usin olie oil to garnish them then. It's the same reason god ask u not to judge anybody.
The fact you don't have a taste for fashion does not mean someone else don't. Address the issue of private jets being bought with oil money and not what someone does in his domain. Idiota!
quote author=ba7man]I wonder who adviced him to start perming his hair. I'm sure its not Jesus though.[/quote]
Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by funkymedina: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dolche and banana Suit of the runway!!

Re: Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old by warrior101: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yes. Not only do i believe that Chris OKOtie saw Jesus at 3yo, I'm also dead cert. the poofter sucked Jesus' willy too... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Raised Going To Church Are Happier Adults, Study Finds / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. / Should A Believer Join A Protest Against The Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.