Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! (2263 Views)

BG PRIMIERING :THE KWAATA SERIES (episode 1 to 40 )---DONT MISS THIS!!!! / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Akpors Finally Dead And Burried (BG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2012
OK this was part 1 to 7
click and have fun grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1140860/bin-gbagbo-vs-akpors-parts grin

part 8

It was 26th december and was boxing day in the village.
We heard announcement of a boxing competition at the community center.
Akpors and i were interested as the winner will get a cow.
Right in the morning, Akpors and i began sparring and training vigorously .
Akpors was my sparring partner and we were both in a great condition.
When it was 1pm, Akpors and i pounded fufu with egwusi soup, ate to the brim, then we left for the community center.
We went to register our names and they did the balloting.
You cant believe it, the first bout was between Akpors and baba Abdulai. The bell went and the bout began.
Akpors began running in the ring grin
Baba Abdulai was chasing him throughout the ring.
Then punching and powerful jabs began hitting Akpors.
During the late moments of round one, Baba Abdulai threw a powerful uppercut which hit Akpors' chin.
Akpors was on the canvass crying grin
It was a technical knockout grin
The next thing i saw was grin Akpors vomiting his fufu and egwusi. grin grin

watch out for part 9 grin
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2012
BIN GEE, YOU ARE SIMPLY TOO MUCH!
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by patholaw: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2012
Dat means na die u go die 4 dat ring....cuz akpos strong pass u grin
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Valiantvaliant: BIN GEE, YOU ARE SIMPLY TOO MUCH!

....and you are too great cheesy
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by Xymc1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nice 1 Bin Gee,real funny.
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Xymc...:
Nice 1 Bin Gee,real funny.

...YO........its from the president wink
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by jibrael: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2012
bin gee, u gat m ; i lov ya ribs crackin jokes. Thumbs up
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
UP CHELSEA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
bunmioguns:
UP CHELSEA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHELSEA embarassed
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

CHELSEA embarassed

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

GUNNERZ FOR LIFE embarassed embarassed
Re: BG PREMIERING : bin G vs Akpors---DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. / A Nigerian Church In 2020 / Photo: Mad Man Washing His Cloths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.