Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Boxing Day Joke!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boxing Day Joke!!! (1529 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / #no-bra Day: Joke / Bob Marley Day Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Day Joke!!! by alaricsaltzman: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Don't knw if this has been posted here...it made me lmao...would love 2 share...

Akpors stayed close to the cemetery so used that to outwit okada riders and taxi drivers. He would simply alight at the cemetery junction, fill his nostrils with cotton and speak nasally.
This scared every driver and rider and wouldn't wait to ask him for money but run for dear life. Akpors did this for years and successfully outwitted every driver thinking he was a ghost.
One cool evening, Akpors boarded this okada and as usual alighted at the cemetery junction. "MONEY" the angry looking okada man asked.
Akpors was at his best, stufferd cotton wool into his nostrils and spoke nasally; "I no get money!" The okada man wouldn't take any of that, and kept insisting.
This frustrated Akpors, who later said; "Ok, ok, follow me enter my room 4 cemetry...I go settle u"
... The okada man agreed and followed him till they got to one grave. Akpors in his attempts to frighten the okada man knocked on the grave and screamed;"Uche! ,Uche!, Uche!, abeg give me N800 make I pay this stubborn okada man" All of a sudden, a very big hand holding N1000 appeared through the grave accompanied with a voice saying; "Take, this one na ma last card. . ."
Two pieces of shoes (both right leg) believed to belong to Akpors and the Okada man were found on the scene as at the time gathering this report.
We learnt Akpors ran home with fresh shit all over his pants.... he's yet to recover from the shock....happy boxing day peeps grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo Wahala / Where Are My Keys? / 13 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been Stopped By Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.