Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Vacancy: Admin Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Admin Executive (2456 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: Admin/finance Manager / Female Admin Executive Needed / vacancy- Admin Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Admin Executive by Rufus007(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited has a vacancy for the above mentioned position.

CORE COMPETENCES:

• Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
• Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
• Self-development, initiative-taking
• Team player and facilitating team work
• Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
• Creating synergies through self-control
• Conflict management
• Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others. Promoting learning and knowledge management/sharing in the responsibility of each staff member.
• Informed and transparent decision making
• Positive, objective and resilient
• Resourceful and result oriented
• Level headed and always ready to take on challenges
• Excellent planning, coordination and organizational Skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, and other computer Applications
• Highly receptive, painstaking and goal getter.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.

Duties
• Responsible for efficient management of administrative services in the organization, such as the day to day maintenance of facilities, mail processing, and courier services
• Perform procurement functions and maintenance of office equipments and assets.
• Organize and maintain the organization files and correspondences
• Monitor the usage of office stationeries and initiate replenishment by liaising with suppliers.
• Disburse and retire petty cash to the Finance department.
• Administer the HR function and other back-end support functions, spanning personnel issues such as, pension remittance, loans administration as well as disciplinary procedure.
• Perform facility management function for the office building of the Company
• Perform procurement function of office supply through engagement of various vendors and maintenance of the office equipment
• Coordination of the Board activities of the Managing Director, including making arrangements for Board and committee meetings
• Provide administrative support to effect proper workflow for the staff
• Handle travel arrangements both domestic and international for executives.
• Act as a liaison in setting up meetings and coordinating schedules with internal and external contacts.
• Provide phone coverage for other executives and represent the company in a professional and business-like manner

Qualifications:

HND Or Degree Graduate from any reputable University in the world with 3 or more years’ administrative and secretarial experience supporting one or more executive managers.

Knowledge / Skills:
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required (Microsoft Project and Access skills are a plus)
• Demonstrable ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Superior phone manner, proofreading and organizational skills are essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with executive-level industry contacts.
• Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and maintain the confidentiality of all interactions and communications.

CV should be addressed with a cover letter to f.rufus@ccsnl.com. Deadline: 31st December 2012. First Interview:7th January 2013.
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by frontroll: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2012
Location pls
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by sonyjacobs(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oga rufus i just sent only CV without cover letter. will my application be treated?
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by Rufus007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
sonyjacobs: Oga rufus i just sent only CV without cover letter. will my application be treated?

Dear Sonyjacobs, we will review your CV and once you match our profile, you will definitely be contacted. Thank you.
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by Rufus007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
frontroll: Location pls

Dear Frontroll, Location is in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Thank you.
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by yahooz: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
sonyjacobs: Oga rufus i just sent only CV without cover letter. will my application be treated?
Well done sir! Pls, wen will dere be openings for Customer Service Representative(Customer Care Representative)?
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by minudus: 4:37am On Dec 27, 2012
Nice One..
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by bigyomite(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2012
Goodmorning oga Rufus, i hv just forwarded my cv, have more than 3yrs in hr/admin profession with a certificate from ICSAN-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by omoyeme8: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Rufus I have submitted my resume and cover letter please kindly consider...
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by omoyeme8: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2012
My email is steveomoh2001@yahoo.com hoping to hear from you
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by ashaby(f): 4:36am On Jan 03, 2013
Good day, Mr Rufus. I sent in my application (in the required format) quite late on Dec 31,2012. I hope to hear favorably from you. Hope it will be treated as well. Best regards
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by Jutresbien: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2013
First interview was slated for today. Was anyone here invited?
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by metro10: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
tnx
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by temmiedee: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Please, share your experience here if you went for the interview
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by ifyalways(f): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2013
metro10: Dear Mr. Rufus, i got an invitation from you for a job test tomorow. Coincidentally, my phone got bad. Pls send me the details again...my number is 08061506320. Thank you.
Chai Job seeker. sad
You should be on your toes,contacting the prospective employer not waiting for them to re-contact you again.
Ol'boy,do you know how many people on queue for this same job?Na wao.
Re: Vacancy: Admin Executive by Rufus007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
ifyalways: Chai Job seeker. sad
You should be on your toes,contacting the prospective employer not waiting for them to re-contact you again.
Ol'boy,do you know how many people on queue for this same job?Na wao.

We thank you all for send in your applications. We have spoken with the individuals with relevant experience and a candidate has been offered an employment with us.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Directions To Ericsson's Head Office At Victoria Island / Hip TV VJ Search / Pmicoins Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.