Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why Do Witches Hide Their Identity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Witches Hide Their Identity? (1174 Views)

Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Witches Hide Their Identity? by OCTAVO: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have never seen a witch come out publicly to profess the practise of soccery.
At least we see Pastors, Imam, Babalawo (herbalist). They declare what they do openly.
I have never seen or heard where a witch come out to declare openly that “I AM A WITCH“
What is it with the hidden identity of witches?
Re: Why Do Witches Hide Their Identity? by k2039: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Declaring their identitly means they are liable to be stoned to death. [/color]
Re: Why Do Witches Hide Their Identity? by code0: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Declaring their identitly means they are liable to be stoned to death. [/color]

Lolz. I don't think so o. I think they are just ashamed to do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Witches Hide Their Identity? by AtheistD(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Did you not ser what oyedepo did to that baby winsh? shocked

Maybe most winshes are not really winshes but are accused of such snd then forced to confess through rigorous torture techniques... guantamo style cool

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Lacks Truth And Logic / Christians: Why Do You Think You Need To Close Your Eyes While Praying? / Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.