Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye (1152 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by Godprophet: 5:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Let us pray for Abuja Nigeria => http://www.georgeolaye.com/personal-prophecy/
Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by ichuka(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
why can't you guys tell us who the bombers are?eeh?
Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by Weah96: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2014
i.chuka:
why can't you guys tell us who the bombers are?eeh?

False prophets, every last one of them. They make the s)hit up themselves.
Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by Goshen360(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
@ OP,

Tell us WHEN (Day, date and time) and WHERE (the particular location in Abuja....abi na the whole Abuja go bomb?). You should stop portraying God as one who guess. When you're building a ministry through prediction or false prophesies, it will all fail.

4 Likes

Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by alexleo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Goshen360: @ OP,

Tell us WHEN (Day, date and time) and WHERE (the particular location in Abuja....abi na the whole Abuja go bomb?). You should stop portraying God as one who guess. When you're building a ministry through prediction or false prophesies, it will all fail.

I support you bro.

1 Like

Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by Weah96: 5:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Goshen360: @ OP,

What you are requesting is an actual divine prophecy, or an authentic revelation from God. Those only happen in the holy books, ink on paper. Real life is the one you see before your eyes everyday. We have big lottos now, with billions of dollars up for grabs. The lotto business could not exist if there was any truth to divine prophecies. Oyinbo no be madman.
Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by Goshen360(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Weah96:

What you are requesting is an actual divine prophecy, or an authentic revelation from God. Those only happen in the holy books, ink on paper. Real life is the one you see before your eyes everyday. We have big lottos now, with billions of dollars up for grabs. The lotto business could not exist if there was any truth to divine prophecies. Oyinbo no be madman.

I can't figure out if you're for or against my statement but yours is true to the highlights above and that's exactly my problem with so called 'prophecies' claimed by the op and many others today - they claim to be revealing something from God which they said is divine and therefore, they should tell us 'exactly' what it is from God not some educated guess used in playing script like God is in kalo-kalo or lotto business.
Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by alexleo(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Goshen360:

I can't figure out if you're for or against my statement but yours is true to the highlights above and that's exactly my problem with so called 'prophecies' claimed by the op and many others today - they claim to be revealing something from God which they said is divine and therefore, they should tell us 'exactly' what it is from God not some educated guess used in playing script like God is in kalo-kalo or lotto business.

He made his contributions as an atheist. Both of you are not on the same platform of belief.
Re: Thus Saith The LORD God;There Shall Be Another Bomb Blast In Abuja Prophet Olaye by Weah96: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
alexleo:

He made his contributions as an atheist. Both of you are not on the same platform of belief.

Clearly the prophecies are not from God, and even your fellow Christian sees through them. The question is, why don't you? How long are you going to keep the image of a white man in your head?

(1) (Reply)

What Went Wrong Exactly? / The Shame Of Hell / Why Do Most Nigerian Pastors "Talk Aloud (shout) " While Preaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.