Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague (10270 Views)

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information / o / Online Nigeria Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by naijabet: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
VFLeague Virtual Football League (

The virtual football trading software is an organised software with most features of a normal football season. Taking Virtual football League as a point of reference, the VFLeague consists of 16 teams and 30 matchdays in which all teams play both home and away legs with each other. These teams are named after prominent places in europe, for example: VFL Amsterdam, VFL Berlin, VFL London, VFL Zagreb, VFL Madrid and so on.

Each match in the VFLeague lasts for 2 minutes which covers both the first and second half. The VFLeague has a window for match statistics, fixtures and analysis. the Statistics windows displays past meetings, tables, results, past league standings, etc. Nairabet VFLeague season lasts for two hours with eight matches on each matchday.

Placing Bets on Nairabet VFLeague

Bets can be placed on every single matchday on the VFLeague. However, sixty seconds is given before every matchday to place bets but bets must be placed in approximately 45 seconds before the start of a new match. The Prematch timer does the count down so punters must place their bets before the timer gets to 10 seconds.

Bet categories in the VFLeague include

1 x 2 (Home win 1, Draw X, Away win 2)

Handicap

Under/Over Goals

Which Team will score the first goal

Correct score

Contact me if u need an ebook that explains the VFLeague

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by sirantonio(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Pls send it to tobyanthony89@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by dubezra: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
pls send ebook to dubezraciti@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by alonso2214(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Ok send me to davidgrim52@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by mexzony: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2012
mexzony@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by dasdexter(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
i nid d ebook 2 daslite@rocketmail.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by goldplated(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Send a copy to lovemission21@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Mayowura: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mayowura@hotmail.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Longie: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2012
pls send it to me wolex_2006@yahoo.com.......thanks
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by diamond5699: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
pls help mi send to eolayanjutaiwo@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Dfrenzy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Plz my email is dannyehima@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by leverage12(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Guys I trade virtual football on nairabet, if in case you need any asistance do feel free to contact me. I do offer free introductive training. 08138436585. Cheers
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Dfrenzy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Plz mine is dannyehima@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by mexzony: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2013
mexzony@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by onyxo76(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
i have an account with nairabet, am very interested in the VFL though it looks so confusing, i will appreciate your free guide, my email is onyxo76@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by akinalabi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
naijabet: VFLeague Virtual Football League (

The virtual football trading software is an organised software with most features of a normal football season. Taking Virtual football League as a point of reference, the VFLeague consists of 16 teams and 30 matchdays in which all teams play both home and away legs with each other. These teams are named after prominent places in europe, for example: VFL Amsterdam, VFL Berlin, VFL London, VFL Zagreb, VFL Madrid and so on.

Each match in the VFLeague lasts for 2 minutes which covers both the first and second half. The VFLeague has a window for match statistics, fixtures and analysis. the Statistics windows displays past meetings, tables, results, past league standings, etc. Nairabet VFLeague season lasts for two hours with eight matches on each matchday.

Placing Bets on Nairabet VFLeague

Bets can be placed on every single matchday on the VFLeague. However, sixty seconds is given before every matchday to place bets but bets must be placed in approximately 45 seconds before the start of a new match. The Prematch timer does the count down so punters must place their bets before the timer gets to 10 seconds.

Bet categories in the VFLeague include

1 x 2 (Home win 1, Draw X, Away win 2)

Handicap

Under/Over Goals

Which Team will score the first goal

Correct score

Contact me if u need an ebook that explains the VFLeague

You gave a decent summary of how the VFL works but you got the time wrong. You can place bets even 30 minutes before a game.

Select a future match day so you can give yourself ample time.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2013
Naijabet a.k.a emflex. Sorry guys haven't been using this account for awhile. Well, to ensure success on vfl, some betting tools come in handy along with some ebooks which i sell, though it doesn't guarantee 100% cos u have to make ur pick based on ur analysis. Pls note these tools come with a price and currently no site gives even a bet tracker for free.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by knight04: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Please, i will like to know more about football betting and the VFLeague, my email is deakinyemi@yahoo.com; Thanks!
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
pls guys....i'd like to know more about the Vflleague as well as v lost a lot on football betting. my email address is horlahtohkunborswaggz@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2013
For all those interested in the VFLeague ebook, pls check ur email.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by ajbabs(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by spacebaba: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
bross please here is my email wilson395@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Longie: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
PLS KINDLY SEND TO WOLEX_2006@YAHOO.COM...........THANKS
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Pls to save my time and urs pls visit this site and download an introductory ebook on VFL http://naijacanearn..com/2012/12/ebook-on-nairabet-virtual-football.html
You can also follow my blog by submitting ur email on my site. Thanks. For the advanced punters, 3 days time from now my strategy ebook will be N10000. Make an order now and save N3000. Order now for just N7000.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Free VFL tip for season 5115...VFL Paris is hot and a good counter team( that is a team that will win most of its matches against strong and weak teams, Beware of VFL Berlin they have been hot in this season with a strong defense but they will soon start drawing most of their matches. VFL Amsterdam and Lisbon are the best picks for this season. Special tip: Stop betting from Matchday 20 downwards.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2013
I'm moving this thread to my new forum. we can interact there http://the-nce-punters-forum.42053.n6.nabble.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by gankaza: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2013
Good morning people can any one send me an e-book on VFL nairabet please. This is my mail- gankaza@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2013
gankaza: Good morning people can any one send me an e-book on VFL nairabet please. This is my mail- gankaza@gmail.com
into naijacanearn..com

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2013
Vfl success strategy ebook bonanza now for just N3500 till February 14th. Contains hot tips, pictorial guides, free bet calculator, introductory ebook, all for just N3500.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2013
gankaza: Good morning people can any one send me an e-book on VFL nairabet please. This is my mail- gankaza@gmail.com
did u get my email?
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2013
did u get my email?
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by mrlycan: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2013
pls help me too. u will not die in poverty dis year.

bammyunlimited@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice Converse Shoes For Sale At 3,000 Naira Per Pair / Investors needed in Dump trucks haulage / Recommended Biometric / Finger Print Scanner For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.