Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague (10271 Views)

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information / o / Online Nigeria Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Tena11: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
eni.ariyo@hotmail.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
I feel that selling the ebook for N3500 is enough help that anyone can give you with regards to vfleague...
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by leverage12(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
I really pity for those that will fall in for this. If you want to make Money from Sport betting go for the live matches, don't go in for any virtual football, or else maybe you want to end up dashing your Money to the bookmakers. not say that you are not told oo, to me profit on the long run can no longer be made on nairabet virtual football. God will help us all. Cheers
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
CONTACTIFY2011@GMAIL.COM
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by ikecinho(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
naijabet: VFLeague Virtual Football League (

The virtual football trading software is an organised software with most features of a normal football season. Taking Virtual football League as a point of reference, the VFLeague consists of 16 teams and 30 matchdays in which all teams play both home and away legs with each other. These teams are named after prominent places in europe, for example: VFL Amsterdam, VFL Berlin, VFL London, VFL Zagreb, VFL Madrid and so on.

Each match in the VFLeague lasts for 2 minutes which covers both the first and second half. The VFLeague has a window for match statistics, fixtures and analysis. the Statistics windows displays past meetings, tables, results, past league standings, etc. Nairabet VFLeague season lasts for two hours with eight matches on each matchday.

Placing Bets on Nairabet VFLeague

Bets can be placed on every single matchday on the VFLeague. However, sixty seconds is given before every matchday to place bets but bets must be placed in approximately 45 seconds before the start of a new match. The Prematch timer does the count down so punters must place their bets before the timer gets to 10 seconds.

Bet categories in the VFLeague include

1 x 2 (Home win 1, Draw X, Away win 2)

Handicap

Under/Over Goals

Which Team will score the first goal

Correct score

Contact me if u need an ebook that explains the VFLeague

your contact pls,am interested
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by YelGold(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
have any one seen this? on yelgolddotnet games with minimum odds of 2.0 won all.. even nigeria vs cote d voir game too was there with odds of 15.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
leverage12: I really pity for those that will fall in for this. If you want to make Money from Sport betting go for the live matches, don't go in for any virtual football, or else maybe you want to end up dashing your Money to the bookmakers. not say that you are not told oo, to me profit on the long run can no longer be made on nairabet virtual football. God will help us all. Cheers

While you are there speculating on live matches that lasts for 90 mins with players whose emotions can affect their game style, my bonanza is over and the price of my ebook is now N5000. U can also ponder on this picture.

Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
I just displayed that picture to show u the magic of VFL. I've gone past the level of proving myself to anyone. We all know how difficult VFL is to play on a normal level. My guide boosts your confidence and teaches you the trick, it also comes with a bet calculator. Many say Forex is hard but people still make money from it likewise VFL league. To make an order for my ebook Call 07063238224 or visit my blog site www.naijacanearn..com Thanks to you all
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Updated post on my blog. follow signature link
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by ycbgroups(m): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2013
kindly email me the report at theteam@ycbgroup.com
thanks
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by leonard4real(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2013
Pls my email is this. ucharles60@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Jbrain88: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
akinalabi:

You gave a decent summary of how the VFL works but you got the time wrong. You can place bets even 30 minutes before a game.

Select a future match day so you can give yourself ample time.
,i want 2 ask a questn,where is dis vf league on nairabet?because i havent seen it.i jst want 2knw were u guys use to click on nairabet site.thanks.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Jbrain88: ,i want 2 ask a questn,where is dis vf league on nairabet?because i havent seen it.i jst want 2knw were u guys use to click on nairabet site.thanks.
I believe after all this time u must have found it.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
akinalabi:

You gave a decent summary of how the VFL works but you got the time wrong. You can place bets even 30 minutes before a game.

Select a future match day so you can give yourself ample time.

What does it take to setup a shop or become an agent. There are no agents in the north. .They need enlightenment about
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by teeboy4x(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
emflex:

What does it take to setup a shop or become an agent. There are no agents in the north. .They need enlightenment about

Is your system still working?
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Yup

1 Like

Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by benefico(m): 3:47am On Jul 31, 2013
i got the trick...i dont use any e-book watever...the truth is..the vfl is just like playin a master league game..if u allow computer to play the games without u watching..it brings a random score..buh if u pick a single and decides to watch the game live..while the computer is playin..u find out that..they find it difficult to score..and most times its preferable to bet for the underdog, or bet the under 2.5goals or better still..pick and handicap..hope this works for u..cox its workin for me already............
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 31, 2013
Nairabet Scammed me.... imagine i was doing Martingale with Madrid and VFL Amsterdam both to win at first half... after i'd lost six time the 7th time i staked NGN1100 only for them not to credit my accout... i waited a few hours checked my account only for me to see that the game had been cancelled.

What on earth makes you to cancel a virtual game, only if you want to scam people!!!
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
same vfl for nb, mb n sd....if u have issues with one try the other....the only thing that can wipe your account is greed...
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by bomking4x: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ravenwolf: Nairabet Scammed me.... imagine i was doing Martingale with Madrid and VFL Amsterdam both to win at first half... after i'd lost six time the 7th time i staked NGN1100 only for them not to credit my accout... i waited a few hours checked my account only for me to see that the game had been cancelled.

What on earth makes you to cancel a virtual game, only if you want to scam people!!!

Don't call them scam yet,open a Thread for that,Akin Alabi will come and answer you.
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by emflex(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
bomking4x:

Don't call them scam yet,open a Thread for that,Akin Alabi will come and answer you.
seconded
Re: Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
check out this link for free winning football tips and for paid HT/FT matches of odds upto 25.0 upwards

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fixed-matches-for-9ja-punters/1384083098497807

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investors needed in Dump trucks haulage / Recommended Biometric / Finger Print Scanner For Jamb / "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.