Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? (1693 Views)

"Why Couldn't God Forgive Satan?" / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? / Can God Ever Forgive Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
I and some friends of mine were argueing about this recently. One said God will actualy forgive satan if he ask for forgiveness. But for me i dont think that God will realy forgive him, and if God decide to forgive him that mean those that the devil have lure into hell will be pardon also. And will the devil humble himself to ask for forgiveness? I want to know what take on this.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Don't you have a bible that claims to predict the future?
Christians and their funny questions.

1 Like

Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Adufaye(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
God himslf already knw wat wil hapun{santan wil conviced eve n adam}...dat just it....nutin more....y wil santan ask 4 4givenex,wer dey is gud,der is bad
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Good evening,
I believe it's great to ask questions, especially when you are in doubt. I don't believe there is anything like a 'stupid' question as long as the individual asking the question is sincere.

Thanks!
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Image123(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
there is time for everything. The time to forgive satan has passed, and the time to forgive you may also pass except you repent.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by AtheistD(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
striktlymi: Good evening,
I believe it's great to ask questions, especially when you are in doubt. I don't believe there is anything like a 'stupid' question as long as the individual asking the question is sincere.

Thanks!

Thanks for the speech. So what is the answer.... yes or no. Will Satan also ask for forgiveness.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
striktlymi: Good evening,

Thanks!
thanks for coming in there, some persons are just not always matured about things.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by OmoAlata(f): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Will Satan also ask for forgiveness.

I doubt it somehow. I don't think satan has ever forgiven God

Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind: Don't you have a bible that claims to predict the future?
Christians and their funny questions.
please dont bring setiment into it. If you have the answer, let us know.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by advocate666: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Satan said to tell you he doesn't give a shinning fvck what god does.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Omo Alata:

Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.
And were did you extract that from?. The bible?
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by OmoAlata(f): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Deiok: And were did you extract that from?. The bible?

Ezek 28:17

1 Like

Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
advocate666: Satan said to tell you he doesn't give a shinning fvck what god does.
Since you're a messager of satan, do you think God will forgive him?
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Deiok: please dont bring setiment into it. If you have the answer, let us know.

Really?!
You are asking me if god will ever forgive satan and the book of revelation is staring you right in the face?
Come on man, you guys make atheists look like Christian scholars (as claimed by debangokinggrin)
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

Really?!
You are asking me if god will ever forgive satan and the book of revelation is staring you right in the face?
Come on man, you guys make atheists look like Christian scholars (as claimed by debangokinggrin)
And what did the book of revelation say?
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Deiok: And what did the book of revelation say?

#Christian scholar mode activated#grin
According to the book, Satan will be condemn to the lake of fire for an eternity, I think.
You can read it to be sure though.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

#Christian scholar mode activated#grin
According to the book, Satan will be condemn to the lake of fire for an eternity, I think.
You can read it to be sure though.

We know all about that. What the question here is:- will God forgive satan if satan ask for his forgiveness before this.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Deiok: We know all about that. What the question here is:- will God forgive satan if satan ask for his forgiveness before this.

See, I'm not even a Christian, I don't believe in it. And I do not want to mock you neither do I want to enlighten you on issues I don't even believe in.
So here's one word: reason.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by advocate666: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
Deiok: Since you're a messager of satan, do you think God will forgive him?

Forgive him for what? god is the one who should be asking for forgiveness and the question is will Satan forgive centuries of murder, sexxual mutilations, slavery, genocide and all other atrocities commited by and sanctinned by your yahweh? The answer is a resounding NO. He will be destroyed and the destruction has already started. Look around you.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by Deiok(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
advocate666:

Forgive him for what? god is the one who should be asking for forgiveness and the question is will Satan forgive centuries of murder, sexxual mutilations, slavery, genocide and all other atrocities commited by and sanctinned by your yahweh? The answer is a resounding NO. He will be destroyed and the destruction has already started. Look around you.
Be careful what you say. Do you know what it is to rebel against the one who created?.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by advocate666: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Deiok: Be careful what you say. Do you know what it is to rebel against the one who created?.

No I don't. Please tell me, Mr Careful.
Re: Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? by AtheistD(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
THIS IS A PARADOX shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? / Winners,daystar Rank High On The Internet. / Getting Immediate Answers To Prayers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.