Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? (1691 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by asco15(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Well as for me, chosen is preaching the truth and many sinners (including my father) have given their life to Christ through Chosen. But the controversy i have is in the source of the power in which they perform their signs and wonders. And my question is = What if 'God of chosen' is not the same with the 'almighty God' that we know?
I will advice pastor Lazarus to clear the air by using just 'God' or 'Jesus' instead of 'God of Chosen' or 'God of mouka' or 'God of my pastor', if really they are thesame with the 'Almighty God'.
Because the members of chosen are always using the former always, and they make me to think theirs is different from the usual God almighty.
Besides that, i like they way they mention every sins, calling all to repentance. I also love their modesty and holiness, its worth emulating by other churches like Catholics, Dunamis, RCCG, Living faith, etc. And i will urge those in Christ embassey, Synagogue, etc to run 4 dia life to the nearest Deeper life church.
Am waiting 4 ur replies cos am confuse and doubting wat to do? Though i have prayed to God to give me a sign and a direction, cos i do attend Chosen.

Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
"God" is a general term and can refer to anything or anyone. I hope you realise that.

Until you start defining it like Jehovah, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, you are just dancing in circles. Besides I heard the hearts matters more as mos times we actually do things in ignorance
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by ARareGem(f): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
No, I didn't realize 'God' is a general term. Notice the initial capital letter-Don't that make all the difference? Since when did it start having multiple use?

@OP, you may get different opinions here that may not necessarily help your decision. Don't you think it best that you wait on God- God Almighty?
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
ARareGem: No, I didn't realize 'God' is a general term. Notice the initial capital letter-Don't that make all the difference? Since when did it start having multiple use?

@OP, you may get different opinions here that may not necessarily help your decision. Don't you think it best that you wait on God- God Almighty?
Sango, Obatala and Amadioha are what Gods. People worship these deities and writing "god" to describe them is an insult to the worshippers and is a sign of religious intolerance.

Thanks
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by ARareGem(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Interesting.
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by ud4u: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
In as much as you pray and say my God, that is how the chosen people call God, God of the chosen but nevertheless pray and ask God for direction because God answers prayer.

Secondly, are you hearing the truth that will take you to heaven in that church?
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Rexphobia(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Prophets in the old testaments often called God by names like that...

God of Isaac., God of David, God of Elijah, God of Samuel...

Get the gist?
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by tobechi20(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
And ye accuse catholics of praying to God of mary
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Rexphobia(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
tobechi20: And ye accuse catholics of praying to God of mary

And Mary was a prophetess ba?
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by tobechi20(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rexphobia:

And Mary was a prophethess ba?
mary is more than a prophetess
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Rexphobia(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
tobechi20: mary is more than a prophetess

Okay.
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 05, 2013
There are gods and there are gods...
Linda Nguajah said the God of pastor mouka is not Jesus...for every church leader that refuses to use the name of Jesus is teaching for himself-those that use it gan, not all is holy..talk more of those that have refused to use it..
There is no god of mary
There is no god of anybody
If you say they said God of Abraham...
After the death of Jesus ,did paul say that...
God bless our OP because i was also goin to raise that topic.
Mary was never a prophetess she was vessel to the coming of the lord of lords...we will miss it if we continue believing that Mary is a prophetess..hope we have not made them a god...
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by asco15(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Pastor Mouka should stop using God of Chosen or God of Mouka, so as to end all doubt.
if he do so, and miracles continue, den many will begin to believe him.
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by amaralizzy40y: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2013
10 Years back it was catholic, few years bk it was kumuyi, oyadepo, years back it was TB josua, pastr christ, adebayo and dis year is now Chosen. May God help us al, who knws d next church again.
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by ud4u: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
search yourself and make sure you are not living in sin, Christ may come now that you busy criticizing, the big question remains "Will U make it if Christ comes now[/b [b]Holiness churches that want to fall out of faith because of jealousy take note
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2013
I also love their modesty and holiness, its worth emulating by other churches like Catholics, Dunamis, RCCG, Living faith, etc. And i will urge those in Christ embassey, Synagogue, etc to run 4 dia life to the nearest Deeper life church.

How do you know that the churches you mentioned above are not modest and Holy ? A confused person telling others what to do, you people don't see malice, fornication, gossip, idolatry which you people practice by believing in your aprons more than Jesus, you don't see these things and more as sin, the only sin you people know is outward appearance. Lets be moderate.
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by zig2ryme04: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2013
asco15: And i will urge those in Christ embassey, Synagogue, etc to run 4 dia life to the nearest Deeper life church.
Am waiting 4 ur replies cos am confuse and doubting wat to do? Though i have prayed to God to give me a sign and a direction, cos i do attend Chosen.

I can see you are really confused... you asked those in Christ Embassy, Synagogue, etc to run for their life to the nearest Deeper life church and yet you are asking God for sign and direction? Dont worry, you will see signs and directions when the rain starts falling on your house with fire and brimstone.

you better repent, ask for forgiveness and dont judge other ministries. if you know the impact Christ Embassy is making around the world you would want to join the chariot. A church that uses any name apart from the name of Jesus is not a church to be.

1 Like

Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by deebrain(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2013

Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
@op.

Shine your eyes. satan performs powerful miracles o.

God or god is a general name. until they mention the name of the god they mean, you may not be serving the God named Jehovah.

Whether they mention the name of the god or not, let your bible guide you on what is really the truth.

specifically calling God of chosen is a hint that they have a different God.

people should open their eyes. miracle is really misleading many.
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by asco15(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
JMAN05: @op.

Shine your eyes. satan performs powerful miracles o.

God or god is a general name. until they mention the name of the god they mean, you may not be serving the God named Jehovah.

Whether they mention the name of the god or not, let your bible guide you on what is really the truth.

specifically calling God of chosen is a hint that they have a different God.

people should open their eyes. miracle is really misleading many.
the truth is dat d miracle is not d most important tin in the lord's chosen but the salvation message. Try to listen to one of the G.O message, then u will understand what i mean
Re: Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
asco15: the truth is dat d miracle is not d most important tin in the lord's chosen but the salvation message. Try to listen to one of the G.O message, then u will understand what i mean

the message of one who serve a god I do not know.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. / Getting Immediate Answers To Prayers!!! / A Question For Trinitarian Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.