Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert (20469 Views)

Lagos To Soweto By Wizkid : Pictures From Video Shoot / Pictures From Banky W's Concert / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Looks fun. Genevieve, stunning as per.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 4:21am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

I was talking about the dress shoe game... Yanks own the sneakers game - we just stole the Jordan game from you lot a couple of years ago and everyone is crazy about Jordans out here right now... Before that, UK was all about Airmax(all the series) and A1s... grin

Check asos.com... They have got some shoes..

Jordan's are the truth! The UK's been sleeping on them creps for ages.. We're always the last to catch up on the crep game... undecided
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 4:22am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

However, Thomas Pink is more fashionable and expensive than most of the shirts known in the states....

Thomas Pink is the best shirts' maker ever IMO - T.M etc. are not even close...

Bro., you need to try out Thomas Pink and your life will never be the same... grin
Yeah it seems popular in Naija, my pals in Lagos wear those. I dont like those big collars thou they look like turtle neck. My uncles in UK used to buy us marks and Spencer dress shirts. I give Brit designers a pass on dress shirts any day. Please dont judge yanks and their dress sense from rap videos or uneducated black peeps, visit down town all cities during lunch hours and then you will get the feel on how we dress.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

I was talking about the dress shoe game... Yanks own the sneakers game - we just stole the Jordan game from you lot a couple of years ago and everyone is crazy about Jordans out here right now... Before that, UK was all about Airmax(all the series) and A1s... grin

Check asos.com... They have got some nice shoes..
Thanks bra. Why dont you visit Nigeria during festive period? Its mad fun thou but girls gets tastey
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 27, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Thanks bra. Why dont you visit Nigeria during festive period? Its mad fun thou but girls gets tastey

I'm planning to visit soon, probably before next year summer...

I'll like to do a december visit as well...
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 4:46am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

I know lol...

I've been on Jordans for time, though... Our crep game is rubbish, imagine mandem still rocking 110s and TNs in 2012!! grin grin

Lmao grin so outdated... Any guy that steps up to me with A1's or 110s will be getting a long and painful side eye lol grin
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 4:46am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Not too impressed with the shoes I saw on there but the high top lacoste snickers are classic. I will order one against next summer outing

Try http://www.johnlewis.com/ ...
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 4:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 4:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:
Chat me up with that? Because of airyeezy2 undecided try harder, you think i get moved because you're wearing a piece of plastic on your feet??

Nice shoe game tho keep it up... tongue grin

Ok, what chat-up line do you want?? Or what do you want?? I'm trying to win your heart here and make you my 10th iyawo... wink
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 4:59am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

I'll be visiting with my friends and trust me we're wild as fvck...

We'll create our own fun in naija, and wild out everywhere...

But it's going to be a Lagos thing, but we may visit Abuja and Calabar as well...
Thats good . Another country the women are cupped up id trinidad and Tobago, Brasil is the business also. I think I got kids out there.....lol
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 27, 2012
---
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

I want to live in Brazil so bad...

I just prayer I can get a job there with petrobras as an expat, I've been applying for like 6 months now... grin

Brazil is defo the country to be...
Yup yup. Its mad fun out there but HIV and language keeps me at bay. I wont like to live out there, visiting is all I can do. Good luck with your job search
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 5:09am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

Ok, what chat-up line do you want?? Or what do you want?? I'm trying to win your heart here and make you my 10th iyawo... wink

Aint happening... Seem's like you've got a long way to go before you find your 10th iyawo. Seems like the other 9 are playing hide and seek..

Good luck with that still... wink
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:
Aint happening... Seem's like you've got a long way to go before you find your 10th iyawo. Seems like the other 9 are playing hide and seek..

Good luck with that still... wink

Damn! Stop being a pagan - I was only messing about...

Single and still a future monogamist... wink
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 5:18am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

Damn! Stop being a pagan - I was only messing about...

Single and still a future monogamist... wink

And i'm a monk tongue
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

And i'm a monk tongue

Whoa!! I didn't know you're a guy!! grin

*Praying for forgiveness* sad
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 5:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Deezell X DJ Ab – Banaji MP3 / BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. / These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.