Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead (66071 Views)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Another Yoruba Actor Is Dead (picture) / Yoruba Actor Akin Ogungbe Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by hakunamatata1: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
He's a popular nollywood comedian of the Yoruba genre! not surprised most of you dont know him! u would if u watched yoruba soaps/sitcoms in the nineties. He featured along with 'OJOGE' & AJIREBI(PA JAMES) before the turn of the millenium!
RIP!
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by jhydebaba(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
onatisi:
is ojoge dead too ?
I dunno, I only likened them to aki n pawpaw.
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by onatisi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
toba: No
thank God .
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by chacha3(f): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmmm death everywhr esp in nollywood ,it was nt lik dis bck den bt d case is diff now. RIP
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
im wondering why some folks here have chosen to be silly.

here's the OP
'If report reaching us is anything to go by, the popular actor, Otolo may be no more. We were informed by a reliable source that the comic actor gave up the ghost yesterday. All effort to call Otolo has been futile. Most of the Nollywood stakeholders we tried to question about the situation could not give any concrete answer as they seem not to be informed about it'

stop asking 'who is he'

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by onatisi(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
chacha3: Hmmmm death everywhr esp in nollywood ,it was nt lik dis bck den bt d case is diff now. RIP
ppl die everyday itnis just becos they are popular that is why you hear about it , do u know how many doctors , nurses and engineers that have died today ?don't be scared , that is life for you
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by greatgod2012(f): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
If it turn out to be true, then RIP to him.
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by wehla(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
RIP to one of my favourite actor. Slimyem, pls call me on 08055356763, tanx.
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by warrenweste(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rip otolo sad
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by amiskurie(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
All effort to call otolo ke...u re still wanting to talk to him ni?
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by sammmiey1: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva: Never seen him.

Never heard of him.

I know Baba suwe and one 1diot that has dirty teeth that talks like a wimp.

RIP anyways.
...''RIP anyway''not anyways
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by debedebe(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2012
onatisi:
is ojoge dead too ?
Y nah?
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by slimyem: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2012
wehla: RIP to one of my favourite actor. Slimyem, pls call me on 08055356763, tanx.
why?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2012
Pls have an e-cemetry session on nairaland where we can honour the dead cos some of us can have heart...atkk everytime dis one is dead and dat one is dead both known and unknown is dead....yet when pple are born we don't put it on the frontpage....let's fill d air with sonme positive news abeg....once u create a cemetry session on nairaland people who are death researchers can easily go there who updates on who is dead...may his soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by gwas(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2012
trolling: how dem no go die with all those evil stuff,babalawoism,witchcraft that they portray in their movies.
You sound crazy to me.
@op, RIP to Otolo, he was a great comedian. I can never forget how he made me to lmao in the movie title "asiri nla".
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2012
wehla: RIP to one of my favourite actor. Slimyem, pls call me on 08055356763, tanx.
she's married to me
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2012
slimyem: why?
smh. He hasnt seen u, yet he wants u to call him. This guy no dey shame? we dey mourn otolo that just passed on, he's here dropping number on a dead man's thread
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by onatisi(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2012
it means u and him have a private matter to discuss.or dont you know him before ?
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by vicholas(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Hmmm! I still remember 'owo ekun' funny and interesting movie then. Otolo R.I.P
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by rocka: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2012
RIP. Never heard of him though.

But his name reminds me of " Otolo gbagbu o gi there" undecided
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2012
awokunlet: OTOLO RIP if its true o.this man senior babasuwe when it comes to high level comedy....chai OTOLO AND OJOGE....i can still remember him telling jide kosoko that he gave birth to a shekemba child,bastard in a movie.....yes d childs head is like "omo shekemba"...he was called baba LAbijan in dat movie.wao erin looooo
the title of the movie is TOP SECRECT (ASIRI NLA). RIP OTOLOTOLO
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2012
CAUSE HE WANTS TO SHINE THE CONGO WELLA.
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2012
Omg! shocked cry
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Lmfao! O fe nawo yemz abi? Weird Modafucker! grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by hammedkola(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2012
trolling: how dem no go die with all those evil stuff,babalawoism,witchcraft that they portray in their movies.

He act mostly as a comedian
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25am On Dec 27, 2012
hammedkola:

He act mostly as a comedian
U dey mind d ignoramus? Mstewww.. Foooolish tin!
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by olaheavy: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2012
See what I have always said about the Igbos: some folks accuse me of generalizing and carpet bombing when I indict those yahoos as being so full of themselves. I mean what's up with the stinking attitude of Igbo cannibals such as 'babyolosi,' afamfornever, and the shiiit head that said something about 'their babalawoism'? Given the fact that most,if not all, of these human eating Biafrans were born and raised in Yorubaland they sure know about our culture and our people -- they're fvcking lying biiiitches and bastards. And, so the fvcking what if you don't know 'Otolo'? Who the hell did you cannibals think you're anyway? And, yes, fool, we're about babalawo and shiiit, but you and your family and friends stay put in Yorubaland and refuse to leave the lands of the 'babalawoism,' huh?
On 'Otolo:' I read in 'Akede Agbaye' - a Yoruba Weekly Magazine today that he 'died' for only two hours last Friday in Abeokuta, but had since come back to life. This OP's story may be a rather belated one, though. Please, note that I'm not faulting the OP whatsoever -- I'm just stating the fact of the matter, which is: another Yoruba mag. wrote that he woke up from the dead after 2hrs. on Friday.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by princeonx: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Rip
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by Opoki(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: Never seen him.

Never heard of him.

I know Baba suwe and one 1diot that has dirty teeth that talks like a wimp.

RIP anyways.
i'll emplore you to edit this comment... I and many other forumite respect you and more respect is expected of you and the least is ds derogatory word...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by shyna501: 1:48am On Dec 27, 2012
Ʊ're not sure Ä♌ð it's making d front page... Wot if by 2moro, we realize it's a fake story! Nawa oº°˚°ºo!
Re: Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead by jakaiso(m): 1:49am On Dec 27, 2012

And is there anyone who wont die someday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.