Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Skye Bank Test & Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Test & Interview (3031 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Skye Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Test & Interview by mekenry(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
Pls house, does anyone know the nature of Skye Bank TEST & INTERVIEW.

I submitted my CV online sometime last year, and I heard that they mght start calling for TEST at any time.
So I want to prepare myself very well incase am called.

Pls anyone with useful info concerning the TEST format and the INTERVIEW should let me know.

God will see us through. Amen
Re: Skye Bank Test & Interview by mekenry(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2008
Pls house, does it mean nobody has idea on the Skye Bank Test & Interview format.

Pls share with your colleagues.
Re: Skye Bank Test & Interview by Boben(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2008
as far as I can remember from their test that i wrote about 2 weeks ago in Abuja, they ask questions on maths, verbal reasoning, spatial orientation, lateral reasoning and definitely one essay question. Their questions are not so hard. I guess it all depends on your ability to think fast. There are 80 questions and an essay question. I'll advise you write the essay first b4 doing the other parts. You have 1 hour and 10 minutes to do the test. All the best.
Re: Skye Bank Test & Interview by ikechno: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2008
Menkenry, I would advise you reserve the last 15mins for the essay part and focus more on 80 questions when you begin the test.

Good Luck.
Re: Skye Bank Test & Interview by kjblow: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2008
Boben is coreect according to his statement below,
as far as I can remember from their test that i wrote about 2 weeks ago in Abuja, they ask questions on maths, verbal reasoning, spatial orientation, lateral reasoning and definitely one essay question. Their questions are not so hard. I guess it all depends on your ability to think fast. There are 80 questions and an essay question. I'll advise you write the essay first before doing the other parts. You have 1 hour and 10 minutes to do the test. All the best.

The reason been that i wrote the test too on the same date in Abuja and that was exactly the nature of the test. Just get prepared. The choice is yours on which one to start with first, it all depend on you. (As in how fast you are and your efficiecy). The Essays carries 20 marks while the rest carry 80 marks. Best of luck.

Pls has anyone in the house been called for interview?
I just want to keep myself informed.

Moreso has anybody been called for interview for the ETB test we wrote in Abuja some weeks ago??
Pls let the house know if they start calling people. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. / Urgent Workers Needed In Dubai , Kuwait : And Swaiziland: / I Was Able To Submit My Cv With Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.