Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? (1879 Views)

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Greetings all! I hope everyone's been enjoying their holiday?

The new year is just around the corner. With a new year comes resolutions and changes in hopes of having a more improved and successful year. The Celebrities section had a 2012, but we would like to make 2013 memorable, more action-packed, and engaging.

So, we want to hear from you! What can we do to make the Celebrities section more than ameborism and pictures? Would you like a chat room? Games? Debates? Contests/competitions?

Constructive criticism and honest suggestions are more than welcome grin

1 Like

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2012
First, you have to resign as mod and hand over to achukwunet.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Chase Laila Ikeji away cheesy
Seriously though, what is the celebrity section if not ameborism and pinsures?
Look at E! For example, how different is it from here? Anyway, a chat room won't be bad. And try to limit all these pictures of Davido eating akpu and Tiwa savage pounding yam. Hehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please make sure you hide any unconstructive criticisms.many nairalanders enjoy making reckless and unguided utterances,attacking personalities and casting aspersions on celebrities e.g fat midget,yam legs etc.2ndly please ban any sexist,racist or ethnic bias statement.these things are becoming too much on nairaland,especially on celebrity forum.people just believe they can insult personalities because of freedom of speech on the net.3rd reduce unproductive news like tonto caught kissing jim iyke,pictures of davido screwing abc and pictures of cossys breast.there are too many sick perverts and frustrated peeps here coming it to release nonesense and just breeze off.thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
^^^
I like the Tonto Dike stories oh smiley. But I agree that bosom pics should be blurred.

@Lucenzo: Why u pick Achukwunet?

1 Like

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 28, 2012
brokoto: Chase Laila Ikeji away cheesy
Look at E! For example, how different is it from here? Anyway, a chat room won't be bad. And try to limit all these pictures of Davido eating akpu and Tiwa savage pounding yam. Hehehehe.

Ameborism and pinsures go remain lol. I'd like to add some other features and activities perhaps to this section. We can't do the same thing forever na. Lol.

Maybe some others will weigh in about the chat room.
Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2012
kulyie: Please make sure you hide any unconstructive criticisms.many nairalanders enjoy making reckless and unguided utterances,attacking personalities and casting aspersions on celebrities e.g fat midget,yam legs etc.2ndly please ban any sexist,racist or ethnic bias statement.these things are becoming too much on nairaland,especially on celebrity forum.people just believe they can insult personalities because of freedom of speech on the net.3rd reduce unproductive news like tonto caught kissing jim iyke,pictures of davido screwing abc and pictures of cossys breast.there are too many sick perverts and frustrated peeps here coming it to release nonesense and just breeze off.thank you

Definitely noted. Thanks!
Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by EzePromoe: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2012
lucenzo: First, you have to resign as mod and hand over to achukwunet.
Is that a computer software
@topic,
Nothing is currently missing in the celebrity section, there's nothing i can think of that will fit in that isn't already there.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by eric1960: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2012
I love the idea of starting a chat room, so we can get 2 know ourselves better and genuine (pure) friendships can grow.
Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Eze Promoe: Nothing is currently missing in the celebrity section, there's nothing i can think of that will fit in that isn't already there.

Alright. Thanks for the input wink
Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2012
eric1960: I love the idea of starting a chat room, so we can get 2 know ourselves better and genuine (pure) friendships can grow.

Cool. I love the idea too. One will be added smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2012
ogugua88:

Cool. I love the idea too. One will be added smiley

Yay!! I already know who I'll first chat up!
*winking at Lucenzo*
Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by rosymartin27: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Redit Chase Laila Ikeji away
Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Happy New Year!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? by dyrane(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
cool[color=#770077][/color]. Celebrity room will improve if we post pictures, more iteresting topics and even videos

(1) (Reply)

Durella, Olamide Is On The DKM Album & Will Be In All GT Bank Offices - D'banj / Nicky Minaj? Is She Crazy! / Photos: Psquare At The Presidential Villa In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.